Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3287145;
    total agreenance - Jillian or no one from this season.......DEFINITELY NOT Molly!!
    We haven't really gotten to see anythign about Molly...she just seems to be THERE!...in everyone's face she's is like the "ha-ha girl"....
    Ha-Ha I got a rose...Ha-Ha I got a kiss...Ha-Ha I can steal him away....

But I concur she would NOT make a good bachette..(at least not one that viewers would tune in each week to follow)

Nicely Done!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3287149;

We haven't really gotten to see anythign about Molly...she just seems to be THERE!...in everyone's face she's is like the "ha-ha girl"....
    Ha-Ha I got a rose...Ha-Ha I got a kiss...Ha-Ha I can steal him away....

But I concur she would NOT make a good bachette..(at least not one that viewers would tune in each week to follow)

Haha I came home in Jason's clothes!

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3287081;
    Seriously anyone know if Tina Fab is married? Normally she wasn't my type, too girly but she came off great on Andrew F's show. She was a pretty cool chick and very pretty. I think she could carry the show.
    I don't know if she is with anyone but I would definately watch Tina Fab. And wasn't she really young when she did Andrew's season around 22 maybe? She should find a hubby soon hehe

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3287288;
    I don't know if she is with anyone but I would definately watch Tina Fab. And wasn't she really young when she did Andrew's season around 22 maybe? She should find a hubby soon hehe
    Yeah, she was 22.

I think she would make a good Bachelorette too. Well, at least from what I remember of her from Andrew's season. I think she's definitely the type of person they should go for.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3287298;
    Yeah, she was 22.

I think she would make a good Bachelorette too. Well, at least from what I remember of her from Andrew's season. I think she's definitely the type of person they should go for.
    I think that this is what would let her out. It has been too long ago since we have seen her. People have forgotten her, and there are a great many new viewers who never saw her. Also, Tina didn't have a very strong storyline. She had this "fab" image, she was a little slow and resistant to falling for Andrew and he chased her a bit to get her to do it, but she did. However, since there was this overwhelming physical chemistry going on with the sultry temptress, vixen Kirsten, and this sweet, innocent thing going on with the angelic Jen, the connection with Tina was almost lost in the shuffle.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3287305;
    I think that this is what would let her out. It has been too long ago since we have seen her. People have forgotten her, and there are a great many new viewers who never saw her. Also, Tina didn't have a very strong storyline. She had this "fab" image, she was a little slow and resistant to falling for Andrew and he chased her a bit to get her to do it, but she did. However, since there was this overwhelming physical chemistry going on with the sultry temptress, vixen Kirsten, and this sweet, innocent thing going on with the angelic Jen, the connection with Tina was almost lost in the shuffle.
    Well, I think that's going to be the case with whoever they choose--unfamiliarity. Because I really think they have their mind set on choosing someone new this time. Assuming they haven't chosen her already.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3287315;
    Well, I think that's going to be the case with whoever they choose--unfamiliarity. Because I really think they have their mind set on choosing someone new this time. Assuming they haven't chosen her already.
    I was reading Reality Steve earlier today and he said that they had already chosen the non-retread bachelorette.

here's a snippet:
    "A couple quick “Bachelor” notes. For those that don’t know, ABC has decided to do another installment of the “Bachelorette”. And the bachelorette will not be someone from a previous show. And from what I’ve heard, they’ve already chosen this woman. I’ll let you know as soon as I find out"
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I have some scoopage on ABC's casting (from the past), but it's for The Bachelor.

About 4 years ago, ABC contacted the Palm Beach Polo Club to get a professional polo player to be The Bachelor.

Guess what? NO ONE was interested! The Polo Club couldn't even talk anyone into auditioning. And, why would they be? They don't need any help finding women -- they have beautiful, thin, RICH women flocking like groupies to the polo matches. They have all the advantages of being known in the richest circles without having their lives (& past discretions) plastered on TV.

So, 4 years ago ... who became The Bachelor instead? Was this PLo's season? A Prince instead of a Polo Player.

4 years ago was Byron, I think......and he competed with another guy (can't remember his name)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3287327;
    I have some scoopage on ABC's casting (from the past), but it's for The Bachelor.

About 4 years ago, ABC contacted the Palm Beach Polo Club to get a professional polo player to be The Bachelor.

Guess what? NO ONE was interested! The Polo Club couldn't even talk anyone into auditioning. And, why would they be? They don't need any help finding women -- they have beautiful, thin, RICH women flocking like groupies to the polo matches. They have all the advantages of being known in the richest circles without having their lives (& past discretions) plastered on TV.

So, 4 years ago ... who became The Bachelor instead? Was this PLo's season? A Prince instead of a Polo Player.
    PLo's season finished 2 yrs ago Thanksgiving. So it wasn't that season.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.