Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Past season predictions...

FORT Regular

Past season predictions...

I'm just curious. Since I'm new over here and haven't seen all the discussion and spoilers from season's past and since this season it seems so obvious to most...what have previous seasons been like?

Have the sleuths usually been dead on the money so early on? Or do things usually change about halfway through the season? How does this season compare as far as predictions and sc's compared to previous ones?

Re: Past season predictions...

Quote Originally Posted by goss1971;3280432;
    I'm just curious. Since I'm new over here and haven't seen all the discussion and spoilers from season's past and since this season it seems so obvious to most...what have previous seasons been like?

Have the sleuths usually been dead on the money so early on? Or do things usually change about halfway through the season? How does this season compare as far as predictions and sc's compared to previous ones?
    I usually lurk, but can say the expert sleuths are usually dead-on right. I found this site halfway through Andy's season and they knew the winner. They knew from screencaps and other sources that Shayne was the winner really early. Last year the screencaps pointed to Jesse, but not many of us wanted to believe he was the f1. So to answer your question, yep, they are usually right.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

I have been here since the end of Brad's season (lurking until Matt's season) and yep, the expert sleuthers here are always dead on. Even if people don't want to believe them, as the saying goes, "The proof is in the pudding (or screencaps)" It absolutely amazes me how they do what they do. So put your trust in these ladies, they know what they are doing!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3280473;
    I have been here since the end of Brad's season (lurking until Matt's season) and yep, the expert sleuthers here are always dead on. Even if people don't want to believe them, as the saying goes, "The proof is in the pudding (or screencaps)" It absolutely amazes me how they do what they do. So put your trust in these ladies, they know what they are doing!
    I too have been here since Andy & Tessa (ahhhh) and the SC evidence that they pull together along with matching up the places of interest are always dead on...usually early on there is some confussion as to the F2..but as more sc are shown everything begins to fall in place. There will come a big push at the end to sway people from one side to the next. but the early evidence that we are given, and the great work of the sluethers tells the REAL Story!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3280481;
    I too have been here since Andy & Tessa (ahhhh) and the SC evidence that they pull together along with matching up the places of interest are always dead on...usually early on there is some confussion as to the F2..but as more sc are shown everything begins to fall in place. There will come a big push at the end to sway people from one side to the next. but the early evidence that we are given, and the great work of the sluethers tells the REAL Story!
    Many times there is a lot more indecision over whether F3 actually makes it into F2 until we get those last set of defining set of screencaps. Amanda and Danielle come to mind on this one because both of them had positive edits and enough screencaps that they conceivably could be F2.

This time we were able to narrow down F2 by the body shape leaving the identified FRC locale. Therefore, if we got the other F2 identified in the general FRC locale, we had our F1 through a process of elimination if nothing else.

Jillian is going to be another one of those F3s who could easily seem to go into F2 from the edit we are seeing; however, as somebody poined out - there are only two positions in F2 and they have now been idenified as to time and place, so this time we don't have to wait on that last set of screencaps.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Regular

Well...I do have to say that I am VERY impressed by the sleuthing skills here.

I definately don't have to be convinced about F1...I've said it was her before I knew this site existed...before I knew there were screencaps and spoilers etc... just by the first episode, when I recognized Melissa from DCC and then went to check her pics and noticed the freckles in the same place.

f2 being molly I'm not convinced yet as to that...still thinking the chance of Lauren there based on what I've looked at with screencaps. (I think they're too close looking to be 100% and the posting on myspace by Lauren supposedly doesn't convince me. Still waiting for more screencaps.

f3 and Jillian. Hmmm....still not 100% there either. I mean I am and I'm not. Still stuck on that darn flannel shirt...lol So I'm holding judgement on f2 and f3 for now.

But anyways...the point of this isn't what I think it was to see how accurate everyone usually is from before the season begins. Again...whether right or wrong on the f3 I just think you all rock with the work you've all put into this. I'll be super impressed if f3 were all figured out as quick as they were. I know the amount of time I've played with it all and believe me....it's been a lot...lol. Now times that by all of you and the fact that you've all been doing this since heck....calls were out and before Jason was the for sure bachelor....it's just staggering to think of all the hours put into this. It's going to be a LOT more fun to see how the season plays out and then coming back here to see what everyone found and what new clues either validate or change assumptions we have to that point. Whether or not we all agree on everyone and how they "place" it's fun to enjoy the ride together. It's also fun to hear other people's take on things and see things from their perspective.

So thank you all for your super sleuthing skills Can't wait to watch the season with you all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by goss1971;3280567;

I definately don't have to be convinced about F1...I've said it was her before I knew this site existed...before I knew there were screencaps and spoilers etc... just by the first episode, when I recognized Melissa from DCC and then went to check her pics and noticed the freckles in the same place.

f2 being molly I'm not convinced yet as to that...still thinking the chance of Lauren there based on what I've looked at with screencaps. (I think they're too close looking to be 100% and the posting on myspace by Lauren supposedly doesn't convince me. Still waiting for more screencaps.

f3 and Jillian. Hmmm....still not 100% there either. I mean I am and I'm not. Still stuck on that darn flannel shirt...lol So I'm holding judgement on f2 and f3 for now.

But anyways...the point of this isn't what I think it was to see how accurate everyone usually is from before the season begins. Again...whether right or wrong on the f3 I just think you all rock with the work you've all put into this. I'll be super impressed if f3 were all figured out as quick as they were. I know the amount of time I've played with it all and believe me....it's been a lot...lol. Now times that by all of you and the fact that you've all been doing this since heck....calls were out and before Jason was the for sure bachelor....it's just staggering to think of all the hours put into this. It's going to be a LOT more fun to see how the season plays out and then coming back here to see what everyone found and what new clues either validate or change assumptions we have to that point. Whether or not we all agree on everyone and how they "place" it's fun to enjoy the ride together. It's also fun to hear other people's take on things and see things from their perspective.

So thank you all for your super sleuthing skills Can't wait to watch the season with you all.

I suspect that way before this season is over, you are really going to be impressed - probably about the time that Lauren goes. If not then, certainly by the time we get to the F5 to F4 cut.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by goss1971;3280567;

There is an article on Lauren, on realitytvsoup, she has a boyfriend.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3280584;

Well...I definately didn't think she'd be f1

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3280584;
    This is so funny. This is indeed the person that she posted on myspace 11/06/08 when she returned. If you go to her myspace and see Wake305 you can read her message to him.
    I always thought cast was supposed to be discreet until the show showed their exit. Apparently, the last few seasons has changed confidentiality and decorum.
    Maybe by Bachelorette 5 or Bachelor 14, the F2 and F3 will make it easy for us by posting their new relationships or lack thereof with no reprecussions.
    Or better yet maybe the F1 will post a photo of herself on her facebook holding up her finger with the ring!
    I guess the confidentiality contract means nada.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast