Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Past season predictions...

FORT Regular

Re: Past season predictions...

Okay...I finally concede on f2....being Molly. I didn't like her so I kept holding out that it would be Lauren instead...but since Molly gets the rose from her 1 on 1 date...that means Lauren goes at this rose ceremony. (I liked her a LITTLE better after epi 3 too...so maybe not so bad). And we saw Jillian in her flannel shirt for the first time. Obviously it wasn't tied to the mountains so we know she's F3. So you were all right right from the beginning about Molly. I figured you all probably were but I held out hope...lol. The rest I agreed with everything that was found. So...I bow down to the greatness here...lol. I can't wait for next season now to be around from the FIRST minute things start popping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3280978;
    For those of us who have a tendency to relate to, associate with, or become too emotionally involved with a contestant ( and I freely admit I have done so a couple of times in the fairly distant past), it is a good thing to know who wins up front. That way if you don't get too stuck on somebody, you can figure out how it all develops, then sit back and enjoy the show.
    I totally agree with you. I am enjoying this so much more. I have need a life, but I really do love this show and let myself get way too into it. No nerves this season. It feels great!
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by goss1971;3284165;
    Okay...I finally concede on f2....being Molly. I didn't like her so I kept holding out that it would be Lauren instead...but since Molly gets the rose from her 1 on 1 date...that means Lauren goes at this rose ceremony. (I liked her a LITTLE better after epi 3 too...so maybe not so bad). And we saw Jillian in her flannel shirt for the first time. Obviously it wasn't tied to the mountains so we know she's F3. So you were all right right from the beginning about Molly. I figured you all probably were but I held out hope...lol. The rest I agreed with everything that was found. So...I bow down to the greatness here...lol. I can't wait for next season now to be around from the FIRST minute things start popping up.
    Hey gross1971....I still don't like her. I can't believe she makes it to F2. I just don't see it. Oh well. JMO
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Ok, I discovered this website during DeAnna's mess. I came back this time a couple of days before it aired the first episode. Pretty much everything was already figured out. If I want in on the sleuthing next time, when does that usually start?

Quote Originally Posted by LilacNites;3285842;
    Ok, I discovered this website during DeAnna's mess. I came back this time a couple of days before it aired the first episode. Pretty much everything was already figured out. If I want in on the sleuthing next time, when does that usually start?
    The "GREAT" Sluethers will begin NOW!...they will begin searching for contestants who are trying out in areas where they are holding auditions...they usually are able to find a few of the names before the faces are released

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by goss1971;3284165;
    What do you mean, Jillian in her flannel shirt and not being tied to the mountains?

Nicely Done!

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3286797;
    What do you mean, Jillian in her flannel shirt and not being tied to the mountains?
    We had those 2 caps of her in this shirt, so we weren't sure if they went together or not. And now we know when Jillian was wearing that flannel shirt in the mansion, and is not tied into the caps of her in the flannel and NZ, I think.

I have been here for a long time lol, they are usually right my one wrong season was the Jen/Sadie season I swore up and down that those were Sadie's hands and I will never again get so attached to a f2 hands again........

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3286797;
    Meaning that I had a hard time picturing both jillian and jason wearing the same shirt on more than one occassion so I was holding out on some things until I saw them in the shirts. Since we saw jillian in the flannel already and it had nothing to do with the mountains date we know she does wear it on a second date. So...i believe she's f3 in nz now for sure. I knew she would be around till the end but still wanted for sure confirmation...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123