Thread: Noteworthy information

FORT Fogey

Noteworthy information

We are beginning to accumulate some very significant facts, statistics, and specific info regarding the F3 and the FRC.

The problem here is that unlike the screencaps that can't be disputed, some of the informatin, while pretty obvious, may still be open to some debate.

We might could copy where certain people posted on MySpace, but we don't have a picture of Molly attending the Bucs game. We don't have Melissa's boss's written word that she returned on Dec. 3rd, etc.
    It is harder to prove these things as FACTS as we don't have the evidence to back them up.

All that said, usually most of this type of info usually pans out. They are not in the same category as the Trista was seen in the car with Charlie rumors.

Right now this is what we have reported but not the gospel:

Melissa returned to work on Wednesday, December 3rd.*
    Jillian returned to work around November 24 which would be the Monday before our U.S. Thanksgiving**
    Molly was at a function on November 29 on a Saturday after Thanksgiving***

*Fellow employee reported this before the season started.
    ** One of our posters said that although the restaurant industry is tight, she was able to discreetly check, and this is what she found out.
    However, another one of our posters has said her source says that Jillian did not return until nearer the end of the month.
    *** Someone reported seeing her at the game.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Re: Noteworthy information

I am bringing this post forward from another thread. It is regarding speculation of when the FRC occurred.

Was CH at the FRC? He has been at every FRC with exception of PLo's and had to leave due to a family emergency. SO let's go with the theory CH attended the FRC.

For sake of clarity with time and date changes--a direct flight from LA to NZ(and vice versa) is approximately 13 hrs(actually a bit less, but I am rounding). NZ is 21 hrs ahead of LA.

CH had the AMA's to cohost on Sunday 11/23.
    IF CH was at the FRC--it could not have taken place on 11/24 due to the fact the soonest he could be back from the AMA's (if he left immediately!) would be 11/25--he would miss the 24th due to date and time change!
    So did CH attend? If he did, the FRC had to have been before he left for the AMA's.
    We know the FRC did not happen when CH could have come back to NZ as it was 11/25 and everyone was traveling home! So this basically throws out the possibility of a FRC on 11/24/08 if CH was there.

This could be a tentative timeline for the LCD frame:
    11/18--Jason does his photo op caught in paper and the FRC is after this--then they travel to Northland.
    11/19--one girls does the meet the family during the day. the other girl does the meet the family during the evening.
    11/20 1st LCD
    11/21 2nd LCD
    11/22 or 11/23 FRC
    then they have 3 days together and they leave with the rest on 11/25.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3280304;
    I am bringing this post forward from another thread. It is regarding speculation of when the FRC occurred.

Was CH at the FRC? He has been at every FRC with exception of PLo's and had to leave due to a family emergency. SO let's go with the theory CH attended the FRC.

For sake of clarity with time and date changes--a direct flight from LA to NZ(and vice versa) is approximately 13 hrs(actually a bit less, but I am rounding). NZ is 21 hrs ahead of LA.

CH had the AMA's to cohost on Sunday 11/23.
    IF CH was at the FRC--it could not have taken place on 11/24 due to the fact the soonest he could be back from the AMA's (if he left immediately!) would be 11/25--he would miss the 24th due to date and time change!
    So did CH attend? If he did, the FRC had to have been before he left for the AMA's.
    We know the FRC did not happen when CH could have come back to NZ as it was 11/25 and everyone was traveling home! So this basically throws out the possibility of a FRC on 11/24/08 if CH was there.

This could be a tentative timeline for the LCD frame:
    11/18--Jason does his photo op caught in paper and the FRC is after this--then they travel to Northland.
    11/19--one girls does the meet the family during the day. the other girl does the meet the family during the evening.
    11/20 1st LCD
    11/21 2nd LCD
    11/22 or 11/23 FRC
    then they have 3 days together and they leave with the rest on 11/25.
    my problem with those LCD dates are that the weather for northern NZ doesn't match up - Russell wharf picture would have had to be on the 23rd or 24th as those are the days that it rained - now I guess those dates all depend on if those dates are based on the international date zone or not.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3280285;

Are you sure on this? The poster I saw made a mistake when "googling" her name.

Originally Posted by Bloomers

I thought the person spotted at a game was Megan and that was a Steeler game in late november