Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3278227;
    Significant proof that Melissa is F1
    Okay, what about these moles/freckles that are already showing up on Jillian's arm and when she is out in the sun more, these will only be enhanced more again.
    [/QUOTE]

melissa'a moles are very distinguishable. I think Capegal just showed the proof that points directly to Melissa...unless abc has completely photoshopped the arm and hand of the winner (not very likely)sorry!!!

FORT Regular

I put a post here yesterday and someone must have moved or removed it. I think the "squeaky happy noise" that the F1 makes when Jason is proposing is the same as the one Melissa made when she got out of the limo to go on the blimp ride on Monday's show. Can anyone capture those?

Tried to make this bigger but couldn't because it gets blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3278215;
    Jillian's fingers/lower arm..........NO mole (there is a mole - but in the wrong place - not a match to the next 2 SC's)

Melissa's fingers/lower arm................MOLE present

Melissa's fingers/lower arm again.............. MOLE present and accounted for - both of them

Significant proof that Melissa is F1[/QUOTE]

The black arrow showing the length of the fingers sold me on it even more... Jillians arrow is longer and it is even more zoomed out then the FRC girl

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3278310;
    Significant proof that Melissa is F1
    The black arrow showing the length of the fingers sold me on it even more... Jillians arrow is longer and it is even more zoomed out then the FRC girl[/QUOTE]

me and my mom were trying to figure out how else to show proof that Melissa was F1, besides the freckles, so I'm glad we figured out the length thing and posted the pics with the black arrows!

It gives us Meljay fans confidence that it's Mel in the end!

Professional Lurker rainedaywoman's Avatar

Can someone please post screens showing that girl #2 does have a ring. I have posted 3 screenshots and watched dozen of other posted videos taking multiple screenshots to get every possible motion of that hand reaching for him as well as veiwing on my own tv and unless I am completely blind there is not ring on that girl he proposes to. Everyone keeps posting the screen shot of the first girl they show in the light colored dress. Yes that one has a pinky ring (I posted that image as well) but not the second girl that we HEAR and SEE him say "will you marry me" to. If everyone is so sure that girl #2 has a ring then I want to see the shot of him saying will you marry me and see that ring segment UNCUT with my own eyes.

Again, I have not disputed that it is or is not Melissa. That is not what I am saying. I am just seeing too many put their faith in "the girl with the pinky ring"

FORT Fogey

Hey, everybody! The comments and speculation are great, but please take them to one of the other threads. When you get substantiated proof, bring it and post it on this thread.

The reason for this is that we are trying to keep a short thread (less than 6,000 posts), where people can come and easily check or reference the evidence or proof we have gathered.

The mod cleaned it so that it wouldn't become so long and cluttered.

I look forward to hearing what everybody has to say on the other threads!

Thanks,

Bloomers
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by rainedaywoman;3277423;
    Girl #1 (F2)
    jasonring.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Girl #2 the one we see and hear him actually propose to. Tell me please where is the ring in these images????
    noring-1.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jasonnoring2.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

noring.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now I am not saying F1 isn't Melissa just that the girl he proposes to clearly does not have a pinky ring or any ring on that right hand. Nor do we see the dress on the girl he is actually asking.
    I've been saying this from way back when ... The thumbnail of "no ring" does not appear to have a french manicure. We need a shot of Molly's thumb ... her nails look thin and long and they might match the thumbnail of the picture with no ring.

Professional Lurker rainedaywoman's Avatar

Already posted the links earlier in this thread but now that I figured out what I was doing wrong getting images to show I wanted to repost these so they are show up without having to click to another page. I still ask if anyone can get a clearer screen shot of 2nd girl photos proving that there is a ring on her right hand please post them. Was able to get these from a slow motion video posted by Dreamer on you tube, it was the clearest quality slow motion take I could find currently online. Every other I have seen claiming a ring there had been very pixilated and blurry. I would love to get a shot of this segment frame by frame off the high def stream on ABC personally but do not think it is possible with what I have available software wise on my end.

1st girl in light colored dress.

2nd girl we see him propose to.

Something else I have noticed is the 1st girl's dress appears lighter more white and form fitting than the photo I posted earlier (aerial view) the photos from earlier seems to have a full skirt and appears more blue or purple than the one above. The aerial photos screens were taken from the stream on ABC's site. I attempted the above images but the shot goes by way too fast to get a clear screen. It looks like a blur when I try to get the shot.
    Last edited by rainedaywoman; 01-15-2009 at 04:00 AM.

FORT Fan

I still think it is just a combination of different tapings. That woulds explain the slight difference in the colors to. I have heard that Ryan (Trista & Ryan) did his proposal 3 or 4 times before they had it on tape. I think they asked her to put off the pinky ring after the first shot, because it could be to telling.
    It is also possible, since the colors a little bit different to, it was later on the day and the sun was higher so it didn't reflect on the ring.