Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3277462;
    Raineydaywoman, it's so weird, because once we see the ring going up, and she puts her hand on his shoulder we don't see it anymore. Maybe it was edited that way so it's not obvious.
    I feel like it's possible that the blur of white in that picture could be her nail too. We know that she had french tips done and if she's moving her hand with a finger showing, I would think that the same effect would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3277579;
    I feel like it's possible that the blur of white in that picture could be her nail too. We know that she had french tips done and if she's moving her hand with a finger showing, I would think that the same effect would happen.

Just something to add........it is also possible that if her hand is partially closed you may see a fingernail which would then hide the ring. Just a thought.......

I was just thinking that if the light hits the tip of her nails, and them being all nice shinny and white, would it not reflect the light off of it really well??

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by kewtiebaby;3278062;
    I was just thinking that if the light hits the tip of her nails, and them being all nice shinny and white, would it not reflect the light off of it really well??
    Metal creates more of a sheen when light reflects off of it than a painted white finger nail. It's got to be a piece of jewlery that creates that type of shine. Plus the "shine" appears to be way above the fingertips.

FORT Newbie

Here's the thing: with or without the ring...Jason wouldn't be on his knee with both girls. Having been on his knee to propose with Deanna, there is NO WAY he would do that to a girl. Therefore, we STILL have the freckles to go off of that match to Melissa exactly. I think it is just coincidence that we are seeing pics of the gold ring and not...maybe the producers noticed it and took it out, thinking people would catch onto it. Little did they know, we fanatics also look at the moles on people's skin.

Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by ERLuv12;3278132;
    Here's the thing: with or without the ring...Jason wouldn't be on his knee with both girls. Having been on his knee to propose with Deanna, there is NO WAY he would do that to a girl. Therefore, we STILL have the freckles to go off of that match to Melissa exactly. I think it is just coincidence that we are seeing pics of the gold ring and not...maybe the producers noticed it and took it out, thinking people would catch onto it. Little did they know, we fanatics also look at the moles on people's skin.

Just a thought...
    Bingo!!!!!!! I totally agree with you. The one FACT is there are moles and a ring WHILE he is on his knee. I don't think anything else really matters because you are right when you say that he will not go down on one knee with both girls after what happen to him. PERIOD.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bradys1lady;3276791;

Notice that Jillian's pinky nail is not turned up, it is noticably straight! The hand getting the proposal has a very obvious turned up pinky nail, and if you look at Melissa's pictures, she too has a turned up pinky nail.
    I don't think you can say that with 100% accuracy from that angle, almost any nail from that angle would appear straight. When you see pics from other angles, her nail tip does look like it is raised up.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3276802;
    Jillian's skin is lighter, and Melissa's is darker, and she doesn't have the moles like Melissa does.
    okay, take a look at the knuckles of Jillian's fingers..... they are noticably darker than the rest of her finger..... just like in the ring girl's fingers

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0506;3276818;
    in that picture Melissa's pinky does not turn inward (maybe I am too tired to see it).........it is very straight at the top (where fingernail is).....take another look at jillian's the tip of hers points inward.
    I am sure I see what you are seeing too Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3278153;
    okay, take a look at the knuckles of Jillian's fingers..... they are noticably darker than the rest of her finger..... just like in the ring girl's fingers
    Look at Melissa's as well then
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON