Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0506;3276818;
    in that picture Melissa's pinky does not turn inward (maybe I am too tired to see it).........it is very straight at the top (where fingernail is).....take another look at jillian's the tip of hers points inward.
    It's because her nails are natural there... The upturned pinky happens when you are a nail biter and get fakies on the exposed skin underneath pushes the nail up like that mine do it all the time and I hate it

cds
    FORT Newbie

Just found a video on youtube, showing pinky ring on girl in FRC and also showing Melisa wearing one in EP1

search on Youtube for

The Bachelor Jason 2009 (SPOILER??? WHO KNOWS???)

Sorry just registered so can't post links, if someone has the time maybe post link to video for me on this thread.

Professional Lurker rainedaywoman's Avatar

Girl #1 (F2)
    jasonring.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Girl #2 the one we see and hear him actually propose to. Tell me please where is the ring in these images????
    noring-1.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jasonnoring2.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

noring.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now I am not saying F1 isn't Melissa just that the girl he proposes to clearly does not have a pinky ring or any ring on that right hand. Nor do we see the dress on the girl he is actually asking.
    Last edited by rainedaywoman; 01-14-2009 at 02:37 AM.

Raineydaywoman, it's so weird, because once we see the ring going up, and she puts her hand on his shoulder we don't see it anymore. Maybe it was edited that way so it's not obvious.

FORT Fan

I read a reasonable explanation somewhere, don't remember where. Some one told that Ryan, from Trista and Ryan's season, had to do his proposal 3 or 4 times, because he stumbled over his words.

It could be an explanation that the preview from witch the screen caps were taken, are from different tapings. Maybe she was asked to take of her ring, because is would spoil the outcome, but a piece of that taping was inserted in the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by rainedaywoman;3277423;
    Girl #1 (F2)

Girl #2 the one we see and hear him actually propose to. Tell me please where is the ring in these images????

Now I am not saying F1 isn't Melissa just that the girl he proposes to clearly does not have a pinky ring or any ring on that right hand. Nor do we see the dress on the girl he is actually asking.
    Good work. Yes, I find that strange.

Girl #1 (F2)

[url=http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/rainedaywoman/bachelor/?action=view&current=jasonnori ng2.jpg]jasonnoring2.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/]

What I find odd in those pictures is that the arms are two different colors. It makes you wonder which pictures have been altered and which have not. I am confused and my guess is they want us all to be confused.

The freckle thing is what still tells me it is Melissa. Oh well.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3277483;
    What I find odd in those pictures is that the arms are two different colors. It makes you wonder which pictures have been altered and which have not. I am confused and my guess is they want us all to be confused.

The freckle thing is what still tells me it is Melissa. Oh well.
    I am in agreement about the freckle..that is a bit hard to alter even for Fleiss..

And the difference in color & lighting of the pics is just that....it is the lighting they use and the angles to make them appear different....remember they take billins of footage and only give us what they want to tell the story (whatever that may be)

Girl #1 (F2)

I don't want to clog up the Substantial Proof thread but the pinky ring IS visible on the hand as it reaches down to Jason during the proposal. It may be that the video's you've watched are not HD enough or too quick even in slow-mo. I believe some of the screencaps posted are trying to show you this and are the hand as it comes back down NOT as it is going up. It is very clear on my tv and on some of the online video's I've watched. Keep trying to watch other video's and recheck some of these screencaps and hopefully you'll find one where you can also see it too!