Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

FORT Fogey

Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3275151;
    Do we know where the rose ceremony is taking place in the south??
    To my knowledge we have not been given a cap for that one yet.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Support our Troops

There was a pix of Molly's backside in the m&g that when I saw the PDG - I immediately thought it was her. I'm like Bloomers and haven't mastered the posting of pix, so could someone add the one pix of Molly in the blue dress at the M&G where it was showing her backside and include it beside the other two pix in this thread? Thanx - Jonsmom

Quote Originally Posted by jonsmom98;3275156;
    There was a pix of Molly's backside in the m&g that when I saw the PDG - I immediately thought it was her. I'm like Bloomers and haven't mastered the posting of pix, so could someone add the one pix of Molly in the blue dress at the M&G where it was showing her backside and include it beside the other two pix in this thread? Thanx - Jonsmom
    This?

Since somewhere it shows Melissa on a one on one date in both the blimp and in Seattle...wouldn't it make more sense for Jillian to be on a one on one date and not Melissa having two?
    There is no proof right now that other than Naomi, anyone else goes on a one/one date in Seattle.
    Jillian and Melissa both get their one/one in Epi 2, and Molly ... assumed ... gets hers in Week 4.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3274721;
    Great work! But I swear the first picture of her is in the living room at the L.A. house. Look at the pillows in the background. They are the same pillows in the girls' living room. You can also see the stems of the candles or whatever it was behind them...and I saw that room in tonight's episode. Is it possible that maybe these photos are the two of them in an area local to L.A. They could be at Big Bear, for instance, or other mountains in the area and not NZ?

I don't know...Just throwing that out there...Maybe she likes to wear the same lumberjack gear over and over, too? Or is this a Seattle grunge joke? hehe

I have my personal SUBSTANTIAL proof that Melissa is F1. IAN'S SONG ! This guitar melody was first heard during Meredith's and Ian's Fantasy Date. It was next heard during their LCD at her mansion and again during the proposal at the FRC. The next time this melody was played was on Jen's season during the boat ride in Central Park with Jerry.

It has been played again! For the first time in Bachelor (not Bachelorette) history, they keyed it in during the rose presentation and kiss on Jason's and Melissa's blimp ride. My heart soared. Done Deal.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by bloomers
    2. The FRC screencap was definitely located as taking place in north New Zealand 1100 miles away from the locale of the Fantasy Dates.
    Here is the match for the FRC ceremony, held in Eagle's Nest. It's held on the Rahimoana grounds, the house Jason stays at.

And an additional view of that hill from inside the house:

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3275179;
    This?

JMO, with the two pictures side by side it looks like Molly.
    Last edited by Cornfritter; 01-13-2009 at 11:12 AM.

FORT Newbie

I think the two pics of the backs (molly) are different. One back is sleeker and longer than the other and the arms are heavier. JMO

Hi I am new ..and luv the thread but in the pics of the girl with the pinky ring look at her fingers nails and then to the pic of the engagement ring where jason is kissing her hand the the finger nails look completely different ..just a thought .....