Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 172

Thread: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

  1. #131
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCatwoman;3299742;
    Not sure if I'm putting this post in the right place or if it's been posted already, but you can't make a call based on the purple dress.
    I just watched Episode 4, and at the beginning, they showed a man hauling away RED suitcases after the 2 on 1 with Steph/Nik, and during the actual footage, Nikki's suticases were PINK.
    I watched a couple of times just to be sure, but if they can do that with suitcases, they can mess with a purple dress, too!

    I bet the red suitcases scene is one they used from Brad's season when DeAnna and Jade went on the 2 on 1 date. Jade's luggage was RED.

  2. #132
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    177

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCatwoman;3299742;
    Not sure if I'm putting this post in the right place or if it's been posted already, but you can't make a call based on the purple dress.
    I just watched Episode 4, and at the beginning, they showed a man hauling away RED suitcases after the 2 on 1 with Steph/Nik, and during the actual footage, Nikki's suticases were PINK.
    I watched a couple of times just to be sure, but if they can do that with suitcases, they can mess with a purple dress, too!

    You should watch epi 3. The red suitcases were Nathalie's suitcases. It was just a part of the third episode.........

  3. #133
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    413

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by deena1205;3299697;
    Can you tell me on these photo's when this happens?
    Either on the FD or LCD. It is assumed to be Molly in the white tub, but not sure about the bed. It looks to be the same place, but she appears to have dark hair.

  4. #134
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    19

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by deena1205;3299697;
    Can you tell me on these photo's when this happens?
    This doesn't look like a F1 tub to me.

    Off topic- Member for 5 years, finally posts are in double digits. YooHoo

    Thanks for years of fun.

  5. #135
    Forum Assistant Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,787

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by deena1205;3299697;
    Can you tell me on these photo's when this happens?
    This has been determined to be Molly on her fantasy date overnight at a resort in the south of New Zealand.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  6. #136
    FORT Fan deena1205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torrance, CA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    235

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Thanks for the heads up on the photo's, do we have any FD's with Melissa?

  7. #137
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by deena1205;3300038;
    Thanks for the heads up on the photo's, do we have any FD's with Melissa?

    No, but I think it is good to again note that we don't get screencaps on all of them for everything.

    Last season there was no HT screencap for Jesse, but there was a FD.

    This season we have an identifiable F2 screencap for Melissa, so it doesn't matter that we have no F3 FD for her.

    We have no HT screencap for Molly, but we have a FD and an LCD. (Although through that reality show photographer's group of pics, we were able to identify a family setting with the blurred out face of Molly, so indirectly not due to ABC, we do have a HT screencap of Molly as well. We just stumbled on that one.)
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  8. #138
    FORT Fan deena1205's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Torrance, CA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    235

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Gotcha, this is my first time on this site. My mind has been doing a full around circle, I am really hoping Melissa wins. Tonight, I think Stephanie goes, I think that she is a really good person but the Jason and Stephanie relationship is more on a friendly basis.

  9. #139
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    177

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3300048;
    No, but I think it is good to again note that we don't get screencaps on all of them for everything.

    Last season there was no HT screencap for Jesse, but there was a FD.

    This season we have an identifiable F2 screencap for Melissa, so it doesn't matter that we have no F3 FD for her.

    We have no HT screencap for Molly, but we have a FD and an LCD. (Although through that reality show photographer's group of pics, we were able to identify a family setting with the blurred out face of Molly, so indirectly not due to ABC, we do have a HT screencap of Molly as well. We just stumbled on that one.)


    We do have FD caps of Melissa. One of the Hot Tub caps is Melissa.
    I don't think one girls gets to go in two hot tubs on One date, so one of the two is Melissa.

    It is either the Onsen Hot Pools cap or the Stonerigde Hot Tub.

  10. #140
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    720

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirly23;3300065;
    We do have FD caps of Melissa. One of the Hot Tub caps is Melissa.
    I don't think one girls gets to go in two hot tubs on One date, so one of the two is Melissa.

    It is either the Onsen Hot Pools cap or the Stonerigde Hot Tub.

    ITA, one the hot tub dates has to be Melissa.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.