Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 172

Thread: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

  1. #111
    FORT Fan freedom0506's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Look behind you...
    Posts
    171

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Here is Molly from behind. Notice her curves match the woman in the purple dress.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #112
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3281834;
    Not unless they do the F3 at the same place as the F2 - which is doubtful
    Are you saying that because of the gravel path?

  3. #113
    FORT Fogey dodie430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3285889;
    Are you saying that because of the gravel path?
    The gravel path in the PDG screencap bothered me. There is a distinct "S" curve to it that I see in none of the Rahimoana pictures. The small bush that is just beyond PDG looks too small to be the one from Rahimoana as well, once you start looking at grounds improvements photos, the shrubbery looks like it has grown more considerably than the bush in the PDG screencap.

    So I started thinking, maybe it's the F3 ceremony.

    However, after much comparison, the grounds are far too similar and if you start hunting down photos of Rahimoana you can see that it looks as though they've diverted the gravel path and cleared some brush during grounds improvement projects and in fact it looks nothing like some of the original caps of the place that we have on here.

    So my conclusion, after much investigation, is that the PDG is indeed at Rahimoana - which is why I posted nothing about it. But decided to post this today in case anyone else had noticed the same.

    Mind you, anyone else is welcome to do the work to prove or negate... once I made my conclusion I deleted everything from my computer and don't have the energy to rehash
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

  4. #114
    FORT Fan oshelrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    228

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    For me, the substantiated evidence that the F1 is Melissa is that if you look at her posture, and that of the F1 it is exactly the same. Perfectly straight with her arms crossed in front. In nearly ALL of the pictures of her just standing there, that is the pose she has. The freckle, the shape of her arms all tell me that she is F1. (of course JMO)

  5. #115
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    I think I may have found proof that Jillian is in Northern NZ.

    Look at the photo of him with Deanna at Rahimoana in Eagle Nest which I believe is before his LCD with Jillian as last year they had Jeremy come back before her date with Jesse.

    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...98-04-31AM.png

    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...98-04-33AM.png

    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...98-04-30AM.png

    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...98-04-34AM.png

    The helicopter picture is kinda blurry but you can tell by the collar of the shirt.

    And now if you look at the picture of him and Jillian on the Helicopter, he is wearing the same thing. I doubt that he would wear that shirt more than once when he was in NZ.

    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...98-03-10AM.png

    And also him with Jillian, same shirt.

    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...98-05-29AM.png
    Last edited by cdnblonde26; 01-25-2009 at 06:44 AM.

  6. #116
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by oshelrina;3288282;
    For me, the substantiated evidence that the F1 is Melissa is that if you look at her posture, and that of the F1 it is exactly the same. Perfectly straight with her arms crossed in front. In nearly ALL of the pictures of her just standing there, that is the pose she has. The freckle, the shape of her arms all tell me that she is F1. (of course JMO)
    And don't forget the gold pinky ring; that trumps all.

  7. #117
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3288316;
    And don't forget the gold pinky ring; that trumps all.
    I don't get how you all think it is a pinky ring when the pic is taken, the hand is so blurry that it could be a ring on any of the last 3 fingers. To differentiate which one it is is almost impossible. When the hand is in motion like that, it is very hard to pinpoint exactly what finger it is on.

  8. #118
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    177

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by cdnblonde26;3288311;
    I think I may have found proof that Jillian is in Northern NZ.

    Look at the photo of him with Deanna at Rahimoana in Eagle Nest which I believe is before his LCD with Jillian as last year they had Jeremy come back before her date with Jesse.

    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...98-04-31AM.png

    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...98-04-33AM.png

    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...98-04-30AM.png

    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...98-04-34AM.png

    The helicopter picture is kinda blurry but you can tell by the collar of the shirt.

    And now if you look at the picture of him and Jillian on the Helicopter, he is wearing the same thing. I doubt that he would wear that shirt more than once when he was in NZ.

    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...98-03-10AM.png

    And also him with Jillian, same shirt.

    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...98-05-29AM.png
    He also wears the same shirt on his date with Noami in Seattle.

    I thought we determined the date was in South NZ, because of the Helicopter Company and the identified mountains (forgot the name, from Lord of the Rings Movie).

  9. #119
    FORT Noob
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    90

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3288320;
    I don't get how you all think it is a pinky ring when the pic is taken, the hand is so blurry that it could be a ring on any of the last 3 fingers. To differentiate which one it is is almost impossible. When the hand is in motion like that, it is very hard to pinpoint exactly what finger it is on.
    i think there is a HD screencap that someone caught and its clearly on the pinky finger...i think i remember seeing one

  10. #120
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

    Quote Originally Posted by Grazivity;3288495;
    i think there is a HD screencap that someone caught and its clearly on the pinky finger...i think i remember seeing one
    DITTO here - I do remember seeing that SC - definite ring on pinky - clearly there - no doubt
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.