Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

FORT Regular

Re: Substantiated proof for the F1, F2, & F3

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3281690;
    Very good comparisoon of hands....

I think IF anyone still doubts who the F1 is then they are just holding on to their fav....(which we all tend to do!
    Thanks fan*addict. If I could edit that post now, I would remove the voting hands - as it turns out they are not Melissa (no pinky ring, no bracelet). I saw that afterwards and threw it in real fast, and shouldn't have. But I do know - for a fact, that the top two are Melissa - the voting hand - and Jillian. Sorry for the error on a "substantiated proof" thread. If I could remove that part of the post now, I would - but I am no longer allowed to edit. But, please don't let that distract you from the proof at the TOP of the post - the real point of the post. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGirlJude;3281742;
    Thanks fan*addict. If I could edit that post now, I would remove the voting hands - as it turns out they are not Melissa (no pinky ring, no bracelet). I saw that afterwards and threw it in real fast, and shouldn't have. But I do know - for a fact, that the top two are Melissa - the voting hand - and Jillian. Sorry for the error on a "substantiated proof" thread. If I could remove that part of the post now, I would - but I am no longer allowed to edit. But, please don't let that distract you from the proof at the TOP of the post - the real point of the post. Thanks!
    Does that mean the PDG walking uphill with Jason is from F3 ceremony?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltopmom;3281751;
    Does that mean the PDG walking uphill with Jason is from F3 ceremony?
    NO..the PDG is from F2..it is the same pathway at Rihanna (spelling?)..is held so therefore must be F2 leaving

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3281815;
    NO..the PDG is from F2..it is the same pathway at Rihanna (spelling?)..is held so therefore must be F2 leaving
    In post #100 FlyGirlJude shows an excellent nail comparison of the proposal hand vs. Jillian and Melissa's hands. She points out that Molly, presumed F2 always has on red nail polish. In post #102, FlyGirlJude says she knows that top two are Jillian and Melissa. Does that mean Molly is actually F3 and the pic of her in the purple dress takes place at the F3 rose ceremony?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltopmom;3281826;
    In post #100 FlyGirlJude shows an excellent nail comparison of the proposal hand vs. Jillian and Melissa's hands. She points out that Molly, presumed F2 always has on red nail polish. In post #102, FlyGirlJude says she knows that top two are Jillian and Melissa. Does that mean Molly is actually F3 and the pic of her in the purple dress takes place at the F3 rose ceremony?
    Not unless they do the F3 at the same place as the F2 - which is doubtful
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3281834;
    Not unless they do the F3 at the same place as the F2 - which is doubtful
    There was a sc of Jason walking along a cliff with Mountains in the background looks like NZ could possibly be the F3 RC

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltopmom;3281826;
    No, I didn't say that I know the top two are Jillian and Melissa - I was just comparing hands with the proposal hand - of the F3.... but I couldn't find any with Molly, except for with RED polish, and then not very good comparisons, or I would have thrown them in too. I am not even alluding to the PDG, at all! Just the proposal hands - and the fact that IT IS MELISSA. I am making inference to the F1 - no one else.

Sorry if I was clear as mud the first time around.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGirlJude;3281858;
    No, I didn't say that I know the top two are Jillian and Melissa - I was just comparing hands with the proposal hand - of the F3.... but I couldn't find any with Molly, except for with RED polish, and then not very good comparisons, or I would have thrown them in too. I am not even alluding to the PDG, at all! Just the proposal hands - and the fact that IT IS MELISSA. I am making inference to the F1 - no one else.

Sorry if I was clear as mud the first time around.
    Thanks for clarifying, FlyGirlJude. I noticed that all the pics we see of Melissa's hand show square or flat tipped nails. All of Jillian's show nail tips that are oval or rounded. This may be more definitive than the mole comparisons IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltopmom;3281909;
    Thanks for clarifying, FlyGirlJude. I noticed that all the pics we see of Melissa's hand show square or flat tipped nails. All of Jillian's show nail tips that are oval or rounded. This may be more definitive than the mole comparisons IMHO.
    I agree. Jillian also has longer fingers than Melissa.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3275646;
    I have my personal SUBSTANTIAL proof that Melissa is F1. IAN'S SONG ! This guitar melody was first heard during Meredith's and Ian's Fantasy Date. It was next heard during their LCD at her mansion and again during the proposal at the FRC. The next time this melody was played was on Jen's season during the boat ride in Central Park with Jerry.

It has been played again! For the first time in Bachelor (not Bachelorette) history, they keyed it in during the rose presentation and kiss on Jason's and Melissa's blimp ride. My heart soared. Done Deal.
    I caught "the" music, as did many of my friends. It's one of those things, you know it when you hear it. I had no idea it was now called "Ian's Song," however. I had been led to believe it had been used almost every season, although I've only picked it out for SURE a few times - and one of those was during Jesse's season, with Jessica. I swear it was the same music, but I don't have it taped or anything so I can't prove that. ANYWAY, pretty strong clue!!!