Re: *Fun* With Bachelor 13!

Too funny! Thanks for the laughs.

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

Great chop Ryvetted.

Bama

FORT Regular

Here is something I would like to see...

Chris Harrison pops his head out and says....

"In the most dramtic season finale ever in Bachelor history....the audience will have the chance to bring back "1" Bachelorette of their choice and Jason MUST stay with her...in succlusion...for 1 month!"

[Jason can be heard whimpering....Chris! Help me!]

Quote Originally Posted by rhsmomtoo;3333785;
    Here is something I would like to see...

Chris Harrison pops his head out and says....

"In the most dramtic season finale ever in Bachelor history....the audience will have the chance to bring back "1" Bachelorette of their choice and Jason MUST stay with her...in succlusion...for 1 month!"

[Jason can be heard whimpering....Chris! Help me!]
    , rhs

It's about time we had a Wild Card Round on Bachelor Idol!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3334239;
    , rhs

It's about time we had a Wild Card Round on Bachelor Idol!!
    thanx ryvetted~ guess I need to do spell check before I submit.

seclusion. S-E-C-L-U-S-I-O-N. seclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by rhsmomtoo;3336221;
    thanx ryvetted~ guess I need to do spell check before I submit.

seclusion. S-E-C-L-U-S-I-O-N. seclusion.
    I thought succlusion was a play on words meaning a month of tonsil hockey!

Through my fabulous hairdresser's third cousin's dentist's stepson whose girlfriend is a wardrobe girl secret sources, I have come by some exclusive super secret correspondence. Now, I cannot be 100% sure that this is authentic but I think it's my duty to share this breaking info:

---------------------------------

To: Jason M.

Hey, Jay, my man!

So, listen up buddy. We've run into some snags here and it seems we need to do some damage control clarifying. Don't get me wrong, man, I think you and the Mollster are just one big fuzzy hug of super duper awesomeness and a journey to amazing all wrapped into a rose. But, and this is a big but, we need to do some rethinking here because this RS dude I just have this fabulous (that's the same as amazing) idea.

What if we did a third After the rose show? Hmm, what say you buddy? Am I not brilliant (that's the same as great)? We could let people know how incredibly (that's the same as awesomely) happy you are, show some segments of you oiling your upper body by the pool, you running around playing ball with the Tyster, sunsets on Puget sound, that sort of thing.

And then... and this is where my brilliant idea comes in, you can announce that your heart is breaking and you must do something about it. You will be conflicted (that's like really, really upset) and you'll cry a bit - that always helps with the women - and then, then!!, you'll announce that you're bringing back.... and this is where my brilliance, I mean your heart, comes into play... you're bringing back that Mel chick. Yes! See, it will all work out! We tell the 25 to 49 females that you're going after the woman you dumped let go and righting the wrong balance of the universe. It will be fabulous (that's the same as awesome)!!! I knew you'd love it!

Think about it.

Yours,
    Mikey

PS. Just in case you're thinking about it too much I'd like to refer you to chapter 29, paragraph 3, sub-paragraph 12, line 17 of your contract which says: "We own your sorry ass."

-----------------------------------

To: Mike F.

How much man? I want to put a downpayment on that boat house.

Jay

------------------------------------

Now we're talking!!

M.

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

MsFroggy It's so right on too!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3336422;
    Through my fabulous hairdresser's third cousin's dentist's stepson whose girlfriend is a wardrobe girl secret sources, I have come by some exclusive super secret correspondence. Now, I cannot be 100% sure that this is authentic but I think it's my duty to share this breaking info:

---------------------------------

Hey, Jay, my man!

So, listen up buddy. We've run into some snags here and it seems we need to do some damage control clarifying. Don't get me wrong, man, I think you and the Mollster are just one big fuzzy hug of super duper awesomeness and a journey to amazing all wrapped into a rose. But, and this is a big but, we need to do some rethinking here because this RS dude I just have this fabulous (that's the same as amazing) idea.

What if we did a third After the rose show? Hmm, what say you buddy? Am I not brilliant (that's the same as great)? We could let people know how incredibly (that's the same as awesomely) happy you are, show some segments of you oiling your upper body by the pool, you running around playing ball with the Tyster, sunsets on Puget sound, that sort of thing.

And then... and this is where my brilliant idea comes in, you can announce that your heart is breaking and you must do something about it. You will be conflicted (that's like really, really upset) and you'll cry a bit - that always helps with the women - and then, then!!, you'll announce that you're bringing back.... and this is where my brilliance, I mean your heart, comes into play... you're bringing back that Mel chick. Yes! See, it will all work out! We tell the 25 to 49 females that you're going after the woman you dumped let go and righting the wrong balance of the universe. It will be fabulous (that's the same as awesome)!!! I knew you'd love it!

Think about it.

Yours,
    Mikey

PS. Just in case you're thinking about it too much I'd like to refer you to chapter 29, paragraph 3, sub-paragraph 12, line 17 of your contract which says: "We own your sorry ass."

-----------------------------------

To: Mike F.

How much man? I want to put a downpayment on that boat house.

Jay

------------------------------------

Now we're talking!!

M.
    Hats off to you,MsFroggy!
    So far, this is the best and most awesome recap of what really happened.
    Thanks for the laugh!
    I'll keep looking for your posts.If they're anything like this one, you should write a book!
    I want a signed copy!

MsFroggy!