Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by legend;3796529;
    I was just going to post that moonpie. You've summarized it well. She also said that Rozlyn was hanging all over this guy and that all the girls had started to gossip about it, so there was definitely something inappropriate going on.
    I don't know what it was she did with Skanky Producer Guy Slash Bigfoot, but I thought her behavior during the rooftop time with Jake was weirdly inappropriate. Too much too soon? Or maybe just too much? The kissing wasn't exactly coming from her heart (yeah, I know that it wasn't exactly coming from the heart for Jake, either) but it was pretty obvious that she was auditioning for....something.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3796536;
    I don't know what it was she did with Skanky Producer Guy Slash Bigfoot, but I thought her behavior during the rooftop time with Jake was weirdly inappropriate. Too much too soon? Or maybe just too much? The kissing wasn't exactly coming from her heart (yeah, I know that it wasn't exactly coming from the heart for Jake, either) but it was pretty obvious that she was auditioning for....something.
    I don't think she wasn't interested in Jake at all...and therefore had nothing to say to him so she just shoved her tongue down his throat.

A deleted scene from Monday’s episode of The Bachelor shows the women discussing Rozlyn Papa’s “inappropriate relationship” with a show staffer that led to them both being dismissed from the show.

Elizabeth from Nebraska says, “We all saw her on the couch last night snuggled up to [BLEEPED], right?” Vienna says Rozlyn had her arm on top of the inside of his thigh and was laying her head on his shoulder for “a long amount of time.” Gia says Rozlyn slept on the couch that night.

The deleted video is available here.

'Bachelor' deleted scene: Rozlyn 'snuggled' with staffer in front of contestants | EW.com

Here's another picture of Rozlyn's producer. He looks quite different in this lighting and without the mustache....not necessarily better, but different.

The Bachelor & The Producer: Who'd You Rather? | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by legend;3796574;
    Here's another picture of Rozlyn's producer. He looks quite different in this lighting and without the mustache....not necessarily better, but different.

Someone said he sorta looks like Seth Rogen and he kinda does in this pic! haha!

FORT Fogey

EGADS - I'd like whatever is behind door #3, please.

FORT Fogey

He reminds me in this picture of Blob when he was in Trista's Bachelorette season. The guy looks jolly and full of cheer to me.. She did say there was absolutely no sex involved, and since there was nothing gained from her "connection" to him, for the life of me, I can NOT see what the big deal is.

Personally, I think they wanted to get rid of her, AND my antennas are up....they aren't brokenhearted because they "had" to let this guy go either.

The lure of drama was just too irresistible to chew them both out and simply eliminate her on the next episode w/o making this major production out of it.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Not that it really matters but wouldn't he be a SAG member or part of a union that if this did not happen, he could go to that union for being unjustly fired or let go from the production? Also noticed that he had on a wedding ring, hope this is not true for his wifes sake.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3796620;
    Not that it really matters but wouldn't he be a SAG member or part of a union that if this did not happen, he could go to that union for being unjustly fired or let go from the production? Also noticed that he had on a wedding ring, hope this is not true for his wifes sake.
    Somewhere on here there's a link to an article about the whole Roslyn/Producer saga. In it, besides his name being disclosed, it states that he's recently divorced.

At least they're not adding that cherry to the top of the scandal sundae.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3796605;
    He reminds me in this picture of Blob when he was in Trista's Bachelorette season. The guy looks jolly and full of cheer to me.. She did say there was absolutely no sex involved, and since there was nothing gained from her "connection" to him, for the life of me, I can NOT see what the big deal is.

Personally, I think they wanted to get rid of her, AND my antennas are up....they aren't brokenhearted because they "had" to let this guy go either.

The lure of drama was just too irresistible to chew them both out and simply eliminate her on the next episode w/o making this major production out of it.
    I believe Roz response to interviewee was "I did not have a sexual realtionship while on the show". She did not deny there was not a sexual relationship period. BIG difference.
    Im not defending/accusing either party but obviously someone messed up somewhere for this to be part of last week show.