Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;3796257;
    He does look like Ron Jeremy (minus the attributes? )!
    Maybe he does have the attributes and that's the attraction.

They have another guys picture at JU. Are we sure this is right guy?

Never mind, I just answered my own question. I looked at the credits of the guy they have at TB isn't listed, it mostly music videos.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3796139;
    I just hope the show gets renewed so he can be The Bachelor.
    No wonder they were so mysterious about the whole thing--if they'd shown pictures No One would have believed it!!! Wonder who had to sit next to him on the plane to and from New Zealand....

I think you are on to something.
    This show has gotten so removed from it's original "theme", I think this would be great!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3796284;
    It is rare that I am speechless......but, seriously, this slob is the guy who got them kicked off the show? We're not kidding around here, right?
    Maybe wearing that gross vest with nothing underneath it was enough to get this Hell's Angel dude fired, but blaming Roz seems a little far fetched.
    Although the funny thing is that I could see Roz going for this loser on a Harley. She isn't exactly Philadelphia high society herself.
    A bunch of the guys grew these ridiculous mustaches during Jason's season. That didn't help. There used to be more photos. There could be two people with the same name, doing different jobs on the show, but I kind of doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3796280;
    Yup! Hard to believe right?

You never know what attracts people to each other. I used to live near a couple who resembled "beauty and the beast." Of course when they moved in, we all speculated. But then at neighborhood gatherings we got to know him - one of the nicest guys I've ever met, and he was a great father!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3796223;
    . This is enough proof to me that she didn't have a sexual relationship with the producer. She should just take this picture with her to all her interviews. Who's going to believe this guy got lucky with her?

I was thinking he would be this irresistable, sexy looking guy.....maybe if he comb his hair?
    The funny thing is I heard Rozlyn say "He is quite a catch" on one of her interviews - I think it was The Insider. Now, she did have a on her face when she said it. I was like you, Beagle, I expected a younger and better looking "producer" - certainly NOT this.

From my understanding, it doesnt have to be a "sexual" encounter at all. Chris Harrison said in so many words that kisses and hugs were inappropriate. Fine line to cross.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fan

For what it's worth, a co-worker of Ashley the teacher has been posting a few tidbits on other board, one of which is that the contestants do know the producers before filming actually begins, for pre-interview tapings and such. She says before the Meet & Greet, Roslyn's producer friend interviewed her in D.C., just after coming from Roslyn's Richmond place and talked about what a great time he had there. So the friendship was already in place.

It does put into perspective why Roslyn would've made the comment to CH about other contestants still having feelings about pre-existing relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;3796510;
    For what it's worth, a co-worker of Ashley the teacher has been posting a few tidbits on other board, one of which is that the contestants do know the producers before filming actually begins, for pre-interview tapings and such. She says before the Meet & Greet, Roslyn's producer friend interviewed her in D.C., just after coming from Roslyn's Richmond place and talked about what a great time he had there. So the friendship was already in place.

It does put into perspective why Roslyn would've made the comment to CH about other contestants still having feelings about pre-existing relationships.
    I was just going to post that moonpie. You've summarized it well. She also said that Rozlyn was hanging all over this guy and that all the girls had started to gossip about it, so there was definitely something inappropriate going on.

That video from EW where the girls are talking about it also pretty much removes any doubt that Chris wasn't simply toeing some company line when he states what happened.