Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3794850;
    they may not want to release the unedited tape of the conversation on tv programs. however, they can do like the done with other type scandals. they can bring the unedited tape of the conversation to several of the tv newsmagasines (ET, Insider, etc.) have one of their editing guys verify the tape is in it's raw state. then, have one of the news magazines' correspondents watch the unedited version and compare it to the edited version. the correspondent can then report on their show how edited the tv version was from the full unedited conversation and if the editing made any significant difference to the substance of what was said by Chris or Rozlyn.
    I would be satisfied if they showed the unedited tape to our board legal eagles. Sometimes I don't understand half of what they are saying, and I have to remind them to speak to the common folks , but my experience is that they are honest with us about the legality of things. I don't know if I would trust the editors of Insider or some of those other media outlets because I don't know whose pocket they are in either.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3795415;
    I continue to question whether "producer" was in the job title. First, they are married, gay, paired off, female for the most part. Second, taking them at their word that the producer was fired from the show and / or the production company, when you eliminate people who continued on in the production of Bach 14 (i.e., they appear in St. Lucia photo) or another Next Entertainment production, I'm not sure there's anyone left to have been "fired" or getting it on with Rozlyn.
    So the producer that was allegedly fired is shown in photo's in epi's to come?

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3795660;
    So the producer that was allegedly fired is shown in photo's in epi's to come?
    Ok. ABC board and Jokers and Astrochicks have published a name. He's been with Next for years. If they fired him from the company, I accept that there was very unprofessional fraternization or other rule-breaking going on warranting that action.

His Facebook profile has gone very very private, so I can't locate the photos any longer, but Kasha will back me up that there are many videos and photos of that guy trashed / passed out at wrap parties and the like. Jason's season comes to mind vividly. I wish I could still find a photo. If he and Roz are in True Love Forever and Forever the casting department will have to cast someone else to play his role in the TV Movie of the Week. Not to be rude (ok, why not), but in photos anyway this "producer" presents as a fat, drunk, ungroomed, gut hanging out, slob.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3795713;
    Ok. ABC board and Jokers and Astrochicks have published a name. He's been with Next for years. If they fired him from the company, I accept that there was very unprofessional fraternization or other rule-breaking going on warranting that action.

His Facebook profile has gone very very private, so I can't locate the photos any longer, but Kasha will back me up that there are many videos and photos of that guy trashed / passed out at wrap parties and the like. Jason's season comes to mind vividly. I wish I could still find a photo. If he and Roz are in True Love Forever and Forever the casting department will have to cast someone else to play his role in the TV Movie of the Week. Not to be rude (ok, why not), but in photos anyway this "producer" presents as a fat, drunk, ungroomed, gut hanging out, slob.
    hahaha, yeah that sounds like Roz' type!

lol I just saw a picture of him, and I definitely don't think he would be anywhere near Rozlyn's type.

Because he was with the company for years?

CH came out and said he was definately fired, not reassigned.

Jlccazz, I just read a list of his credits at JU, and now I understand why you said if he was fired, you accept there was very unprofessional fraternization or other rule breaking going on.

Well, that might explain why Rozlyn is choosing to contest the physical relationship part of the entire matter ... not smart, IMO, for her to get caught up in small details.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3795733;
    lol I just saw a picture of him, and I definitely don't think he would be anywhere near Rozlyn's type.
    yep, just saw him on a website for a studio he was associated with. The behind the scenes dorky guy who thinks he's cool? Reminds me of Seth Rogan. Wouldn't be surprised he'd want to befriend one of the hottest girls there, but as far as being involved...just don't think so.

I have tried to go back to trace some of those photos, but alas, they were a year ago. Funny though--and yes, a video too. Yes, Jason season in NZ with the famous mustache men.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.