Page 59 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3795386;
    So each girl is assigned a producer? very interesting...maybe that's why it appeared that Roz was extra "friendly and inappropriate" with hers.
    I continue to question whether "producer" was in the job title. First, they are married, gay, paired off, female for the most part. Second, taking them at their word that the producer was fired from the show and / or the production company, when you eliminate people who continued on in the production of Bach 14 (i.e., they appear in St. Lucia photo) or another Next Entertainment production, I'm not sure there's anyone left to have been "fired" or getting it on with Rozlyn.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3795415;
    I continue to question whether "producer" was in the job title. First, they are married, gay, paired off, female for the most part. Second, taking them at their word that the producer was fired from the show and / or the production company, when you eliminate people who continued on in the production of Bach 14 (i.e., they appear in St. Lucia photo) or another Next Entertainment production, I'm not sure there's anyone left to have been "fired" or getting it on with Rozlyn.
    I don't know. You know much more about the biz than I, but Roz used the title "producer" in the EW interview online.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

The idea that Roz was prevented from having contact with her son during taping is questionable to me. The father would not sign a release allowing the child to be shown on camera, so there wasn't a big point (from ABC's standpoint) in talking about him until or unless Roz got further along in the process with Jake. There's probably so much more to this story -- the father was probably very emphatic that he didn't want his son dragged over the coals via his mother's appearance on national TV. Knowing that Roz has been arrested twice for theft as well as an alcohol-related charge tells me that she's not a shining pinnacle of integrity. The father was probably afraid she'd smear her reputation by doing or saying something stupid on the show. If that was the case, he was correct.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3795422;
    I don't know. You know much more about the biz than I, but Roz used the title "producer" in the EW interview online.
    I know. Tiz a puzzlement.

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3795430;
    The idea that Roz was prevented from having contact with her son during taping is questionable to me. The father would not sign a release allowing the child to be shown on camera, so there wasn't a big point (from ABC's standpoint) in talking about him until or unless Roz got further along in the process with Jake. There's probably so much more to this story -- the father was probably very emphatic that he didn't want his son dragged over the coals via his mother's appearance on national TV. Knowing that Roz has been arrested twice for theft as well as an alcohol-related charge tells me that she's not a shining pinnacle of integrity. The father was probably afraid she'd smear her reputation by doing or saying something stupid on the show. If that was the case, he was correct.
    I hate to be against the contestant, defending this dumb show but let's get real. The little we saw of Roz does not make me believe she would stand for any involuntary seclusion. She is not incompetent or naive.

She clearly manipulated Jake to get the rose and she could have done the same to the staffer/producer (she certainly confirmed they dated). Finally, she did not argue when Chris confronted her - I don't care how much editing was done, those were not the actions of a totally wrongfully accused person.

About the only thing I would give her is that the whole incident was overexposed to present it as a bigger deal than it was. But in order to exaggerate something, something has to happen first.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3795413;
    I asked this earlier, but got no answer - does anyone have definite proof Chris Harrison writes his own blog? Or is that written for him?
    Even if he does write it himself, same with Jake's or Jillian's, it will most certainly have to be approved either by Fliess or whomever covers that for him. Chris is merely the puppet. Nothing he says or does is done without prior approval. He is a paid liar/actor.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3794946;
    Wait. Where did we hear that the producer flew to Virginia to see her 3 times? I must have missed that somehow.
    It was discussed in Chris' blog this week and mentioned in one of his interviews.

Also, the girls all discuss what took place in a video here. Definitely more than a quick hug or a borrowing of a cellphone, etc. Plus hints to more.....
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3795413;
    I asked this earlier, but got no answer - does anyone have definite proof Chris Harrison writes his own blog? Or is that written for him?
    The verbiage is so clearly Chris-speak that there's no doubt that it is him.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3795430;
    Some of these issues were addressed on ET last night.
    First, she had no problem with her ex-husband not allowing her son to join her and visit--she realizes it is her son's fathers right to do such. She stated she was upset that she was denied phone access to her son. Without having any phone access to him, she was basically denied any communication with him. ANY. I can't remember exactly but I think she got to talk to him once and then convinced the said producer to allow her to use his cell phone to make another call and then mail a card to her son.

Second--she was arrested and then the charges were dropped 3 times when she was 17. Once for drinking under age--(which I am adamant that NONE of us ever did!) and the second times for petty theft which she stated was not shoplifting but something to do with a friends parents personal items(?) Again can not remember exact details.
    I am not trying to advocate any of this, just trying to repeat what was said on ET.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3795449;
    It was discussed in Chris' blog this week and mentioned in one of his interviews.

Also, the girls all discuss what took place in a video here. Definitely more than a quick hug or a borrowing of a cellphone, etc. Plus hints to more.....
    Well, I'd say, that is that ... could very well be there is far more footage than what ABC intends to release as "deleted scenes."

Thus, there was a producer --- the producer did exist. At least within the scope of the show, there existed "inappropriate" relations, ongoing, not just one occurrence, over the course of at least 3 days, even if only the worst of it was Roz and the producer snuggled up, together, on a couch, in front of the other girls.

I am ready to move on ...