Page 58 of 87 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMom;3795197;
    I'm sorry, but I'm just not buying that nothing happened. And I don't think this was because of her son. If I have missed it, someone please show me, but from what I've read she was able to talk to her son, but was ticked that he was not being flown out and she didn't get to talk ABOUT him on the show.

I live in the Richmond, VA area, and honestly there has not been much coverage here, nor have I heard anyone here coming to her defense. I think if she was this innocent party, I would have heard something by now.
    But if something did happen that was THAT "brazen", so where's the footage? Where's the proof?? Where's the evidence???

ABC wouldn't missed showing that to the viewers for sure IMO.

I don't know but I believe RS more because I guess he has a good solid source and that he puts his credibility on the line season after season
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3795323;
    But if something did happen that was THAT "brazen", so where's the footage? Where's the proof?? Where's the evidence???

I don't know but I believe RS more because I guess he has a good solid source and that he puts his credibility on the line season after season
    I don't think they film the girls that much during their down time in the house unless they want a certain interaction

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3795323;

OLI, they couldn't have shown images of the producer without his written consent. They also are prohibited by California law to announce who they terminated, and therefore, showing him on TV is prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3794934;
    I think the whole thing is a big to-do about nothing. For some reason Rozlyn was no longer wanted on the show. The producers found/had grounds to dismiss her. They can do ANYTHING per the contrct she signed. She signed away ALL her rights.

Jake was never going to choose her nor was she ever going to be his everlasting love. She just got eliminated earlier than she probably would have and her departure was used to create DRAMA Imagine that

There WAS some sort of relationship between Rozlyn and the crew member that was beyond "normal" for this show. We all know that inappropriate relationships happen to cast members on The Bachelor although most of them we hear about involve Mike Fleiss or The Bachelor himself. It is nothing new, only the publicity is new.
    I just find it hard to get very excited about any of it.

I love Chris Harrison! He has a role to play and does it supurbly! Whatever his duties or his lines, he seldom muffs a cue. He is a character on the show! He is playing his part and he does a damn good job of it. The whole show is a grim fairy tale, a contorted Cinderella.

The producers wanted her gone - she gave them permission to do anything, insinuate anything they wanted - she was gone.
    I think you are right on, jelle.. as to what went down. I agree 100%.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3795333;
    OLI, they couldn't have shown images of the producer without his written consent. They also are prohibited by California law to announce who they terminated, and therefore, showing him on TV is prohibited.
    Hi Bet!

I know you have a point there

But just for argument sake, weren't some of the staff shown on the background when they showed us that short clip at the end of the credit?
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3794934;
    I think the whole thing is a big to-do about nothing. For some reason Rozlyn was no longer wanted on the show. The producers found/had grounds to dismiss her. They can do ANYTHING per the contrct she signed. She signed away ALL her rights.

Jake was never going to choose her nor was she ever going to be his everlasting love. She just got eliminated earlier than she probably would have and her departure was used to create DRAMA Imagine that

There WAS some sort of relationship between Rozlyn and the crew member that was beyond "normal" for this show. We all know that inappropriate relationships happen to cast members on The Bachelor although most of them we hear about involve Mike Fleiss or The Bachelor himself. It is nothing new, only the publicity is new.
    I just find it hard to get very excited about any of it.

I love Chris Harrison! He has a role to play and does it supurbly! Whatever his duties or his lines, he seldom muffs a cue. He is a character on the show! He is playing his part and he does a damn good job of it. The whole show is a grim fairy tale, a contorted Cinderella.

The producers wanted her gone - she gave them permission to do anything, insinuate anything they wanted - she was gone.
    No "grounds" are required to end a contestant's time on the show, absolutely right, jelle.

I remember in Bach 12 (Matt Grant) Mike Fleiss personally ordered the dismissal of a contestant -- who had been cast / expected to be in the F4 or close to that -- because she had read (at FORT ... Go FORT) about an amateur film Matt made in college (called "Firedrake"), and asked him about it on camera.

The dismissed girl's assigned producer was furious that she was sent packing for such a trivial and stupid issue (probably cost the producer a trip to London or Barbados, LOL).

The reason for the dismissal was simple though -- the integrity of the reality show dynamic and storylines they had written for their Lead Male ... a London Banker, not a Hollywood Wannabe.

Fleiss and Hilton did not want rumors that Matt was only on the show to advance an entertainment career to taint or overwhelm the House / Show dynamic, so FLEISS made the decision to send that contestant (and one other who also knew about Firedrake) home the first night. She, by the way, was not clued in to the "real" reason she was sent home. She thought Matt didn't like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3795330;
    I don't think they film the girls that much during their down time in the house unless they want a certain interaction
    I thought I read somewhere that the cameras were on 24/7?
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 01-13-2010 at 01:43 PM.
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3795381;
    No "grounds" are required to end a contestant's time on the show, absolutely right, jelle.

I remember in Bach 12 (Matt Grant) Mike Fleiss personally ordered the dismissal of a contestant -- who had been cast / expected to be in the F4 or close to that -- because she had read (at FORT ... Go FORT) about an amateur film Matt made in college (called "Firedrake"), and asked him about it on camera.

The dismissed girl's assigned producer was furious that she was sent packing for such a trivial and stupid issue (probably cost the producer a trip to London or Barbados, LOL).

The reason for the dismissal was simple though -- the integrity of the reality show dynamic and storylines they had written for their Lead Male ... a London Banker, not a Hollywood Wannabe.

Fleiss and Hilton did not want rumors that Matt was only on the show to advance an entertainment career to taint or overwhelm the House / Show dynamic, so FLEISS made the decision to send that contestant (and one other who also knew about Firedrake) home the first night. She, by the way, was not clued in to the "real" reason she was sent home. She thought Matt didn't like her.
    So each girl is assigned a producer? very interesting...maybe that's why it appeared that Roz was extra "friendly and inappropriate" with hers.

The contestants knowingly sign their rights away when they sign the contract with the devil. But many (most?) are still surprised at the level of the manipulations during filming and editing.

I dont doubt that Roz was shocked at the way she was treated and dismayed at her edit. She, and many others, never thought that the producers would be so brazen as to do what the contract specifically says they are allowed to do.

It's entirely possible that the other women were "prompted" to discuss what they had "seen."

As for Chris, he made his deal with the devil long ago. I dont envy him.

I asked this earlier, but got no answer - does anyone have definite proof Chris Harrison writes his own blog? Or is that written for him?