Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by music_junkie;3794884;
    I agree. I mean I don't think Jake would've kept someone if they had done something like what they've accused Rozlyn of doing but the least they could've done was let them have a conversation instead of make the decision for him immediately BEFORE telling him what was going on.
    Yes, that's my point. He may not have even had the option of keeping her, although I'm certain he wouldn't have if he believed what CH told him, but why not ask him if he wanted to speak to her before she left? I don't know, seemed like a courtesy he should have received.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3794902;
    Jake is a total yes man. Does he take control of anything or say NO to someone?
    He does in that PI during the camping trip.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3794902;
    Jake is a total yes man. Does he take control of anything or say NO to someone?
    Well, yeah... he's almost too weak to say no.

I think the whole thing is a big to-do about nothing. For some reason Rozlyn was no longer wanted on the show. The producers found/had grounds to dismiss her. They can do ANYTHING per the contrct she signed. She signed away ALL her rights.

Jake was never going to choose her nor was she ever going to be his everlasting love. She just got eliminated earlier than she probably would have and her departure was used to create DRAMA Imagine that

There WAS some sort of relationship between Rozlyn and the crew member that was beyond "normal" for this show. We all know that inappropriate relationships happen to cast members on The Bachelor although most of them we hear about involve Mike Fleiss or The Bachelor himself. It is nothing new, only the publicity is new.
    I just find it hard to get very excited about any of it.

I love Chris Harrison! He has a role to play and does it supurbly! Whatever his duties or his lines, he seldom muffs a cue. He is a character on the show! He is playing his part and he does a damn good job of it. The whole show is a grim fairy tale, a contorted Cinderella.

The producers wanted her gone - she gave them permission to do anything, insinuate anything they wanted - she was gone.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3794863;
    Jake is a very black & white type guy. He trust the show, producers, and especially chris harrison. Once he clarified with Chris that it wasn't a joke and it was true, that was gospel to Jake. After that his main focus was controlling his temper and seeing if he could get his rose back. Like he said if she did what Chris said she did he didn't want to know more or see her. He just wanted to move on and make sure none of the other girls were going to be up to the same thing. He was in shock, wanted to save face in front of the cameras and deal with the hurt, anger, and disappointment which he did when he went to get him self together. I see this reaction as very like Jake and not strange at all. I think it will much the same with quick dismissal next week. JMO
    I wonder if Rozlyn's rose the is the dead rose Jake had hanging on his bedpost during his home visit video ... reminder of the deception or a lesson learned?

Also, did anyone happen to notice the dead rose apparently superimposed over the footage of Rozlyn packing to leave?

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3794935;

Also, did anyone happen to notice the dead rose apparently superimposed over the footage of Rozlyn packing to leave?
    I noticed that.I wasn't sure if that was her rose that he had given her or what.I don't know how much time passed between the group date and the RC.If not much time passed(Like 2 days) then the rose could not have been the one he had given her.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

I don't care how much they edit, if these girls didn't say things and act like trash, then nobody could edit them that way. If she was so concerned about how she projected her image to her son, she should have thought of that before she throws her leg in the air getting a photo or wear clothes where everything is hanging out. Think before you act.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3794937;
    I noticed that.I wasn't sure if that was her rose that he had given her or what.I don't know how much time passed between the group date and the RC.If not much time passed(Like 2 days) then the rose could not have been the one he had given her.
    The rose was superimposed in that scene ... seemed rather obvious, to me anyway, that it hung in air.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3794809;
    And the producer subsequently flies to Virginia three times because of..... ?
    Wait. Where did we hear that the producer flew to Virginia to see her 3 times? I must have missed that somehow.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3794945;
    The rose was superimposed in that scene ... seemed rather obvious, to me anyway, that it hung in air.
    Yes, saw that as well. It could be her first rose from the first RC
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!