Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Uggh. I wish I had not eaten so recently. CH makes me want to hurl.
    I never was under the illusion that MF was anything but--- fill in the blank with your worst diatribe regarding a misogynist.

IMO CH has even outdone MF. At least MF never pretended not to be donkey's butt. CH not only has acted like one, but still pretends he smells like a rose.
    No Chris, I will not accept this rose.
    Gag.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3794398;
    This is getting more interesting, now there is an Attorney involved. Looking down the road, I would expect an Attorney representing Roz would surely call forth the Producer to testify on Roz behalf concerning the facts. Very interesting situation developing. What good is a lie detector test it is not relevant in a court. Better the person involved come forth and testify, after all we are being told this all for damage control of a mother of a small child. The attorney should get this all worked out.
    Many past contestants of this franchise have had to utilize attorneys to represent them after elimination. This is nothing new.
    It was the interviewers on "The Insider" that threw out that bit about the lie detector test; it was not suggested by Roz. I interpreted the interviewers throwing out that gauntlet not as something to actually follow through with, but as a test to see how sincere she was in following through with her story.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

All things may be true:
    (1) Manipulation/lying/bad behavior preventing Roz from calling or contacting her son;
    (2) Screw-up with son's ability to come to Sea World (dentist father says no)
    (3) Closeness develops with producer
    (4) Producer gives in to empathy/humanitarian/hormones to side with Roz
    (5) They cuddle or have suggestive physical contact observed by others
    (6) There is no physical much less sexual affair
    (7) Girls report that there WAS something up
    (8) When confronted, producer admits he helped Roz, sided with Roz, neglected to toe the Company Line, and perhaps was deceitful about that along the way, had crossed the line between professional/personal relationship with contestant
    (9) Ample legal and moral grounds exist to kick both off the set

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3794415;
    All things may be true:
    (1) Manipulation/lying/bad behavior preventing Roz from calling or contacting her son;
    (8) When confronted, producer admits he helped Roz, sided with Roz, neglected to toe the Company Line, and perhaps was deceitful about that along the way, had crossed the line between professional/personal relationship with contestant
    And the producer subsequently flies to Virginia three times because of..... ?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3794415;
    All things may be true:

I would have liked to have seen Jake confront Roz. They didn't even offer that to Jake. The whole thing is very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3794397;
    ABC should be pressured to release the raw, unedited footage of the exchange with Harrison, but they won't do it.
    they may not want to release the unedited tape of the conversation on tv programs. however, they can do like the done with other type scandals. they can bring the unedited tape of the conversation to several of the tv newsmagasines (ET, Insider, etc.) have one of their editing guys verify the tape is in it's raw state. then, have one of the news magazines' correspondents watch the unedited version and compare it to the edited version. the correspondent can then report on their show how edited the tv version was from the full unedited conversation and if the editing made any significant difference to the substance of what was said by Chris or Rozlyn.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3794822;
    I would have liked to have seen Jake confront Roz. They didn't even offer that to Jake. The whole thing is very strange.

Jake is a very black & white type guy. He trust the show, producers, and especially chris harrison. Once he clarified with Chris that it wasn't a joke and it was true, that was gospel to Jake. After that his main focus was controlling his temper and seeing if he could get his rose back. Like he said if she did what Chris said she did he didn't want to know more or see her. He just wanted to move on and make sure none of the other girls were going to be up to the same thing. He was in shock, wanted to save face in front of the cameras and deal with the hurt, anger, and disappointment which he did when he went to get him self together. I see this reaction as very like Jake and not strange at all. I think it will much the same with quick dismissal next week. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3794863;
    Jake is a very black & white type guy. He trust the show, producers, and especially chris harrison. Once he clarified with Chris that it wasn't a joke and it was true, that was gospel to Jake. After that his main focus was controlling his temper and seeing if he could get his rose back. Like he said if she did what Chris said she did he didn't want to know more or see her. He just wanted to move on and make sure none of the other girls were going to be up to the same thing. He was in shock, wanted to save face in front of the cameras and deal with the hurt, anger, and disappointment which he did when he went to get him self together. I see this reaction as very like Jake and not strange at all. I think it will much the same with quick dismissal next week. JMO
    I was referring to the show taking it upon themselves to dismiss Rozlyn without even offering Jake a chance to speak to her. I think the showed owed that much to Jake. It's like they couldn't usher her out of there quick enough.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3794872;
    I was referring to the show taking it upon themselves to dismiss Rozlyn without even offering Jake a chance to speak to her. I think the showed owed that much to Jake. It's like they couldn't usher her out of there quick enough.
    I agree. I mean I don't think Jake would've kept someone if they had done something like what they've accused Rozlyn of doing but the least they could've done was let them have a conversation instead of make the decision for him immediately BEFORE telling him what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by music_junkie;3794884;
    I agree. I mean I don't think Jake would've kept someone if they had done something like what they've accused Rozlyn of doing but the least they could've done was let them have a conversation instead of make the decision for him immediately BEFORE telling him what was going on.
    Jake is a total yes man. Does he take control of anything or say NO to someone?