Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3794241;
    And it may well be that they "fired" this staffer from this show only to hire him for another Fleiss enterprise.
    I'm not saying this happened. I have no clue. But it certainly would not surprise me to find out this was they case. Like a convenient firing.

Something's up Kasha. In California, an employer cannot comment on the terms of employment separation ... legally, all you can answer is the dates of their employ and whether they are eligible for rehire.

Now perhaps because they did not announce his name, they feel somewhat protected about announcing the circumstances ... or perhaps they need new lawyers.

FORT Fogey

From Noche1 on another thread:

I found it so telling when Chris Harrison said last night that they had consulted with " lawyers, psychologists, producers, executives" saying "ok these are the words you can say".

If Rozlyn is truly guilty of some grave "physical" "inappropriate behavior", then why are they so concerned with the way they word their accusation?

I would ask Ch:

1. Exactly what kind of physical, inappropriate behavior are you talking about?

2. If she was under contract, why was it necessary to contact lawyers and psychologists?

3. If you are in the right and she is in the wrong, why can you only use certain words?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Regular

[QUOTE=ryansmommy;3794182;]

No matter what, during last night's episode, Rozlyn didn't put up much of an argument other than commenting that other women had unresolved love interests back home ... I think that little tidbit, on its own, clarifies the issue, or at least it has for me.

QUOTE]

Considering the way TPTB edit the show, it is very possible Rozlyn's reaction was edited to appear as if she was guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3794148;
    Well, Chris Harrison most certainly did not deny the implication that it was sexual intercourse. In fact, on behalf of the company he very much made that implication when he said, " It was an inappropriate behavior that got physical." He later said, "With what you saw last night and with what I just told you there should now be no doubt or questions whatsoever as to what really happened during Rozlynís short time on the show."

He said it was a physical behavior, and we should have no doubt what really happened. IMO, anybody with one eye and half good sense knows what he is implying. He just didn't come out and say it because he is afraid of the legal implications. Where do I get this? He said in one of his earlier articles that he had to speak with the company's lawyers about the words to use.
    You quoted me but haven't discussed what I actually said, so I'll respond. I have absolutely no disagreement that Chris made it sound like the relationship was of a sexual nature. And I fully agree that that was deliberate. But what I said was that Rozlyn didn't deny that something happened with the staffer... she only denied that it was sexual in nature.

Most here are trying to imply that absolutely nothing happened between Rozlyn and the staffer and I don't believe that's true. Even RS' information doesn't negate that. Her own interviews, including the one with People, don't support the "nothing happened" premise. And if the staffer has subsequently flown out to Virginia no less than three times since filming, that screams volumes that there was more than just a "congratulations, good job" pat on the butt or a hug because poor Rozlyn was sad.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3794288;
    From Noche1 on another thread:

I found it so telling when Chris Harrison said last night that they had consulted with " lawyers, psychologists, producers, executives" saying "ok these are the words you can say".

If Rozlyn is truly guilty of some grave "physical" "inappropriate behavior", then why are they so concerned with the way they word their accusation?

I would ask Ch:

1. Exactly what kind of physical, inappropriate behavior are you talking about?

2. If she was under contract, why was it necessary to contact lawyers and psychologists?

3. If you are in the right and she is in the wrong, why can you only use certain words?
    I ditto all this and add that "physical" could have meant she hugged his neck because he befriended her and let her use a cell phone to call her son?
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3794370;
    I ditto all this and add that "physical" could have meant she hugged his neck because he befriended her and let her use a cell phone to call her son
    She just did half her interview on "The Insider" and per your bolded, this is on the right track.
    She said she was told she could speak to her son on the phone daily. She got to talk to him twice and the second time was due to the fact the "producer" finally gave her his phone to call him. Then she tried to send her son a card which every one refused to send it for her--finally the producer sent it for her.
    Sounds to me that TPTB wanted to put the heat to her(increase her drama factor/potential hysteria factor?) and so was resistant and refusing to help her with her son situation.
    Befriending and aiding went against TPTB sounds like.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3794377;
    She just did half her interview on "The Insider" and per your bolded, this is on the right track.
    She said she was told she could speak to her son on the phone daily. She got to talk to him twice and the second time was due to the fact the "producer" finally gave her his phone to call him. Then she tried to send her son a card which every one refused to send it for her--finally the producer sent it for her.
    Sounds to me that TPTB wanted to put the heat to her(increase her drama factor/potential hysteria factor?) and so was resistant and refusing to help her with her son situation.
    Befriending and aiding went against TPTB sounds like.
    Is or will the producer come forth and back Roz statements of fact? That would seem to clear up the entire issue. He could verify all the facts and they did not engage in any relationship he was merely helping her out with her son.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3794385;
    Is or will the producer come forth and back Roz statements of fact? That would seem to clear up the entire issue. He could verify all the facts and they did not engage in any relationship he was merely helping her out with her son.
    Not knowing this staff person, no one can answer but himself, but I would say he probably won't.
    IMO and only speculation--I would bet this "incident" will not tarnish his hiring ability at all. I would not be surprised as I posted earlier if he was hired for other gigs immediately and even for another Fleiss production. So him coming forward and disagreeing with the "higher ups" would not serve him well with future hiring gigs. Why jeopardize himself? Serves no further purpose.
    Roz was asked if she would be willing to take a lie dectector test and her answer was yes, if her attorney gave approval.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

ABC should be pressured to release the raw, unedited footage of the exchange with Harrison, but they won't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3794389;
    Not knowing this staff person, no one can answer but himself, but I would say he probably won't.
    IMO and only speculation--I would bet this "incident" will not tarnish his hiring ability at all. I would not be surprised as I posted earlier if he was hired for other gigs immediately and even for another Fleiss production. So him coming forward and disagreeing with the "higher ups" would not serve him well with future hiring gigs. Why jeopardize himself? Serves no further purpose.
    Roz was asked if she would be willing to take a lie dectector test and her answer was yes, if her attorney gave approval.
    This is getting more interesting, now there is an Attorney involved. Looking down the road, I would expect an Attorney representing Roz would surely call forth the Producer to testify on Roz behalf concerning the facts. Very interesting situation developing. What good is a lie detector test it is not relevant in a court. Better the person involved come forth and testify, after all we are being told this all for damage control of a mother of a small child. The attorney should get this all worked out.
    Last edited by pminn1608; 01-12-2010 at 08:37 PM. Reason: spelling