Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 863

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

  1. #501
    FORT Regular Prissypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    148

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Inappropriate physicial could be something like a "good job" pat on the butt that guys do in sports all the time. Or the staffer could have hugged her after the meltdown and someone saw it and thought more of it than it was. CH is using the vague terms the attorneys gave him so she CAN'T SUE.

    Furthermore, she DID sign a contract that allows her to be edited in a not-so-good light if they choose to. Stupid on her part, yes. But everything thinks "oh if she DIDN'T do it, why not sue?" So I had to just put that out there.

  2. #502
    ♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    1,986

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3793919;
    Inappropriate physicial could be something like a "good job" pat on the butt that guys do in sports all the time. Or the staffer could have hugged her after the meltdown and someone saw it and thought more of it than it was. CH is using the vague terms the attorneys gave him so she CAN'T SUE.

    Furthermore, she DID sign a contract that allows her to be edited in a not-so-good light if they choose to. Stupid on her part, yes. But everything thinks "oh if she DIDN'T do it, why not sue?" So I had to just put that out there.
    Great point Prissypants

    It's pretty obvious the way they stuck with their "inappropriate behavior" accusations -- very clever indeed
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

  3. #503
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3793919;
    Inappropriate physicial could be something like a "good job" pat on the butt that guys do in sports all the time. Or the staffer could have hugged her after the meltdown and someone saw it and thought more of it than it was. CH is using the vague terms the attorneys gave him so she CAN'T SUE.

    Furthermore, she DID sign a contract that allows her to be edited in a not-so-good light if they choose to. Stupid on her part, yes. But everything thinks "oh if she DIDN'T do it, why not sue?" So I had to just put that out there.
    Inappropriate physical contact like a "good job" pat on the butt don't get someone fired from their jobs. These producers are allowed to have contact with these women... they just cannot get personal. And it's been mentioned by several people that there wasn't one contact... it was witnessed on several occasions.

    And a good job pat on the butt doesn't turn into an ongoing relationship between Cali and Virginia if there isn't more behind it.

    Rozlyn didn't deny that there was an inappropriate relationship last night or in her interviews. She just denied the implication that there was sexual intercourse.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  4. #504
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3793921;
    Great point Prissypants

    It's pretty obvious the way they stuck with their "inappropriate behavior" accusations -- very clever indeed
    I agree, however I think something inappropriate did happen as if not the Producer could sue for unlawful termination.

  5. #505
    FORT Fogey MamaAmyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    800

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3793890;
    I understand your point about everybody there thinking that maybe somebody else saw something (i.e. inappropriate relationship), but here's my problem with the whole stupid situation.

    If RS is correct (and I think he is, since his information on this subject was so detailed), Rozlyn had a complete meltdown in the kitchen when she found out that the other girls were talking in PIs about her not telling Jake about her son, at the producers' prompting. Apparently it was vocal and ugly, and included pretty bad slamming of the show. SOMEBODY had to witness that meltdown besides TPTB. And even if only ONE girl in the house witnessed it, ALL the girls knew about it. Come on, these are women locked up in a house together with nothing else to do but talk.

    Next thing, here we all are at a RC cocktail party and Rozlyn is being shown the door. There's no way to NOT put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4. I rewatched the cocktail party speech where CH tells them about Roz's inappropriate relationship, and I only saw one really shocked-looking face -- Kathryn. All the others were stone-faced or looking away, or actually half-smirking (Ella).

    Then, all the tears about how appalled they were that somebody could treat Jake so badly. BS! Maybe those tears were for themselves, shame for going along with something so contrived and hurtful all for sake of what -- a date with a doofus? Please.

    P.S. My rant is not directed at you, MamaAmyG, it's the show. This stupid, stupid show.
    excellent points, i had neglected to consider the kitchen meltdown. i was merely thinking why on earth would no one speak up in that situation. the idea that they all knew what happened to the last girl who put up a fuss is very likely indeed
    _(Moo!)

  6. #506
    FORT Regular Prissypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    148

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    If the guy who hugged her admitted to having feelings for her, which he clearly did, then that hug can be seen as "not platonic" and can easily be argued in court as reason for termination EVEN IF Rozlyn did not reciprocate. I'm not saying she did or didn't. Law isn't quite so black and white. So yes, a hug that didn't mean a thing to Roz but did to the producer is grounds for asking him to leave.

    Second and probably most important. Are you guys aware of how Hollywood works? You do NOT burn your bridges in any way shape or form. This dude gets his name in the press and guess what, he never works in Hollywood again. At this point he's probably FREAKING out hoping and praying his name never comes up in this. There's no way he'd be stupid enough to sue because if he hasn't gotten blackballed already, suing will lead to it. He's obviously not stupid.

  7. #507
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3793941;
    If the guy who hugged her admitted to having feelings for her, which he clearly did, then that hug can be seen as "not platonic" and can easily be argued in court as reason for termination EVEN IF Rozlyn did not reciprocate. I'm not saying she did or didn't. Law isn't quite so black and white. So yes, a hug that didn't mean a thing to Roz but did to the producer is grounds for asking him to leave.

    Second and probably most important. Are you guys aware of how Hollywood works? You do NOT burn your bridges in any way shape or form. This dude gets his name in the press and guess what, he never works in Hollywood again. At this point he's probably FREAKING out hoping and praying his name never comes up in this. There's no way he'd be stupid enough to sue because if he hasn't gotten blackballed already, suing will lead to it. He's obviously not stupid.
    I think this is all smoke and mirrors... no one was fired, Roz was thrown under the bus for some "inappropriate relationship". that term is so vague it could mean anlything, like: She could have told the "staffer" "hey when I'm not given a rose, can you help me launch my career". In my opinion her PI's said it all...she was there for herself and TPTB figured it out and tossed her.

  8. #508
    Yee-haw, salsa! terabithia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    834

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3793919;
    Inappropriate physicial could be something like a "good job" pat on the butt that guys do in sports all the time. Or the staffer could have hugged her after the meltdown and someone saw it and thought more of it than it was. CH is using the vague terms the attorneys gave him so she CAN'T SUE.

    Furthermore, she DID sign a contract that allows her to be edited in a not-so-good light if they choose to. Stupid on her part, yes. But everything thinks "oh if she DIDN'T do it, why not sue?" So I had to just put that out there.
    I have this scenario in my mind where she is freaking out in the kitchen over her son and the broken promises and her producer friend is hugging her, trying to calm her down, being all soothe soothe soothe, it'll be OK. Some of the girls witness this and are thinking "Wtf?" Because it wasn't a quick hug. Other people on the staff witness it too, and he is confronted about his feelings for Roz. "Dude, we saw the way you were holding her, what's going on?" And he admits to developing feelings for her, but he hasn't done anything beyond thinking about it, what's the big deal? And they decide to fire him for it, because they think he crossed the line and broke his contract. They get rid of Roz, the thorn in their side, who won't shut up about her kid. They can't control her. Maybe they tried to talk Jake into not giving her a rose because she was being difficult and he said no, I like her too much, so they went to plan B and drummed up charges: said she broke the rules and kicked her out.

    ETA: I just saw in another thread that sdl called his insider source (who was there) and he/she confirmed Reality Steve's story about Roz. Good to know.
    Last edited by terabithia; 01-12-2010 at 02:55 PM.

  9. #509
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3793921;
    Great point Prissypants

    It's pretty obvious the way they stuck with their "inappropriate behavior" accusations -- very clever indeed
    I'm sure more was said, she after all came back with "my personal life is no body's business". Lucky for PTB they edited it the way they wanted it to come across to the audience. Another reason to read the fine print before signing any document esp. one for a reality show.

  10. #510
    ♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    1,986

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3793932;
    I agree, however I think something inappropriate did happen as if not the Producer could sue for unlawful termination.
    I think according to RS there was flirtation going on???
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.