Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3793808;
    RS put on his twitter that he's going to be talking about this on some radio station right about now...
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm listening online, but this station doesn't seem to be anything but commercials! I need to leave soon, so hopefully I get to hear it!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3793823;
    Yes, Chris works for the production company that produces the Bachelor and yes, he likes his job enough to toe the company line...BUT...I think, in this case, he is laying it out pretty much as it happened along with his reaction to the events. IMO this was NOT scripted and once the contestants who were witnesses leave the show we will hopefully get more confirmation of this.

Rozlyn is trying to protect herself because of the image she needs to project to her son. Nothing wrong with that...but something happened on set that went beyond friendship, or a man wouldn't have lost his job and a woman wouldn't have been kicked off the show.
    I agree. I don't know what happened, but if a producer was fired, something happened. I'm not saying that they did the hooty-hoo, I don't know how that could have happened, but something outside of the their contract..hence the meeting with the attorney.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3793823;
    Yes, Chris works for the production company that produces the Bachelor and yes, he likes his job enough to toe the company line...BUT...I think, in this case, he is laying it out pretty much as it happened along with his reaction to the events. IMO this was NOT scripted and once the contestants who were witnesses leave the show we will hopefully get more confirmation of this.

Rozlyn is trying to protect herself because of the image she needs to project to her son. Nothing wrong with that...but something happened on set that went beyond friendship, or a man wouldn't have lost his job and a woman wouldn't have been kicked off the show.
    But it's also possible that TPTB didn't tell CH the whole story behind Rozlyn's dismissal and just fed him up with a bunch of lies, thus he's clueless and only knew what TPTB told him?

Hey, after all it's not Rozlyn who's issuing his checks
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 01-12-2010 at 01:01 PM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3793802;
    I haven't seen the episode, but it sounds like the editors threw Chris under the bus along with Rozlyn. Apparently, he didn't come off looking truthful.

I don't believe him, either -- I think a bunch of what he said this morning was dog doo.
    Add Jake in there as well
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 01-12-2010 at 01:04 PM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------

Anyone get to hear Steve's interview?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3793767;
    exactly - if they don't identify who saw it, everyone may think it was someone else. that gets them through the initial reaction. nobody denies what chris is telling them because they all assume some other woman sitting there is the one who saw and told.

as soon as the cocktail party was over i'm sure they were discussing with each other "did you see anything?" and figured out the truth, whatever that might be. but they were kept just enough in the dark to film the segment that TPTB needed

i am willing to bet that many of the PI comments about the situation were taken out of context. i think ashley e. is a bubbly girl who likes to talk, and maybe she said "they're trying to suggest that she is after jake but was fooling around with someone else 3 hours prior but that's just not the case..." you know what i mean. i bet this was salacious enough that girls talked more while thinking less
    I understand your point about everybody there thinking that maybe somebody else saw something (i.e. inappropriate relationship), but here's my problem with the whole stupid situation.

If RS is correct (and I think he is, since his information on this subject was so detailed), Rozlyn had a complete meltdown in the kitchen when she found out that the other girls were talking in PIs about her not telling Jake about her son, at the producers' prompting. Apparently it was vocal and ugly, and included pretty bad slamming of the show. SOMEBODY had to witness that meltdown besides TPTB. And even if only ONE girl in the house witnessed it, ALL the girls knew about it. Come on, these are women locked up in a house together with nothing else to do but talk.

Next thing, here we all are at a RC cocktail party and Rozlyn is being shown the door. There's no way to NOT put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4. I rewatched the cocktail party speech where CH tells them about Roz's inappropriate relationship, and I only saw one really shocked-looking face -- Kathryn. All the others were stone-faced or looking away, or actually half-smirking (Ella).

Then, all the tears about how appalled they were that somebody could treat Jake so badly. BS! Maybe those tears were for themselves, shame for going along with something so contrived and hurtful all for sake of what -- a date with a doofus? Please.

P.S. My rant is not directed at you, MamaAmyG, it's the show. This stupid, stupid show.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3793877;
    But it's also possible that TPTB didn't tell CH the whole story behind Rozlyn's dismissal and just fed him up with a bunch of lies, thus he's clueless and only knew what TPTB told him?

Hey, after all it's not Rozlyn who's issuing his checks
    Doubt it, I would think if CH said even anything that came close to a lie, Rozlyn would be able to sue for defamation and I would think her attorney could subpoena any unedited footage.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3793895;
    Doubt it, I would think if CH said even anything that came close to a lie, Rozlyn would be able to sue for defamation and I would think her attorney could subpoena any unedited footage.

As well as fraudulent breach of her contract (since she was terminated rather than eliminated), which carries with it punitive damages; and punitive damages are based on the gross incomes of the defendants. Since attorney's take such cases on a contingent fee basis, they would be lining up to represent her.

Fleiss is not stupid ... mean maybe, but not stupid.

I wonder if CH knew about Rozlyn's alleged "kitchen meltdown" and the story behind it

If I have a chance to ask him a question, I would probably ask him that
    -----------

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3793890;
    I understand your point about everybody there thinking that maybe somebody else saw something (i.e. inappropriate relationship), but here's my problem with the whole stupid situation.

If RS is correct (and I think he is, since his information on this subject was so detailed), Rozlyn had a complete meltdown in the kitchen when she found out that the other girls were talking in PIs about her not telling Jake about her son, at the producers' prompting. Apparently it was vocal and ugly, and included pretty bad slamming of the show. SOMEBODY had to witness that meltdown besides TPTB. And even if only ONE girl in the house witnessed it, ALL the girls knew about it. Come on, these are women locked up in a house together with nothing else to do but talk.

Next thing, here we all are at a RC cocktail party and Rozlyn is being shown the door. There's no way to NOT put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4. I rewatched the cocktail party speech where CH tells them about Roz's inappropriate relationship, and I only saw one really shocked-looking face -- Kathryn. All the others were stone-faced or looking away, or actually half-smirking (Ella).

Then, all the tears about how appalled they were that somebody could treat Jake so badly. BS! Maybe those tears were for themselves, shame for going along with something so contrived and hurtful all for sake of what -- a date with a doofus? Please.

P.S. My rant is not directed at you, MamaAmyG, it's the show. This stupid, stupid show.
    I so agree with this. The edit made it very clear that she was on the "naughty" list. Down to the cameras showing her putting her jeans on. Now THAt was inappropriate.