Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

FORT Regular

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3284234;
    Maybe he's setting Jill up to be the next Bachelorette - during the Bachelor he kept mentioning Jason...
    I think we're being set up for Stephanie to be the next B'lette.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEMYMAXANDK;3284300;
    I think we're being set up for Stephanie to be the next B'lette.
    I totally agree! Single dad, followed by single mom with a sad story! I like Stephanie and her daughter is adorable. I just think it is too bad that Ty wasn't included in the Legoland experience, he would have loved it.

I wouldn't be able to watch Stephanie - way too over the top for me

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3284330;
    I wouldn't be able to watch Stephanie - way too over the top for me
    I stopped to consider what it would be like to watch Stephanie as the Bachelorette....and you are right, she is over the top! Small doses are ok, but not to watch for an extended period.

Quote Originally Posted by summerrain43;3284307;
    I totally agree! Single dad, followed by single mom with a sad story! I like Stephanie and her daughter is adorable. I just think it is too bad that Ty wasn't included in the Legoland experience, he would have loved it.
    You know? I think you have a point. I think it will be Stephanie too!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Honestly, I don't think they could get a ton of men to sign up for a single mom as The Bachelorette. It is a huge commitment and not one I see most men that would be willing to do the show in the first place willing to make.

And like some others, I don't see Jillian as a "strong" enough draw for the male population. Actually I don't think any this season have the combination of story, looks, and personality to lead The Bachelorette. If any, maybe Melissa.

well if fleiss pulled a fleisst one on us then maybe they will set melissa up as the next bachelorette...you never know we could all be duped!

I don't recall Meredith having much of a "story" either, but they still managed to transform her in time for her show into a somewhat interesting star of the show...I think they could do more with Jillian. Go Jillian!

I think Molly would be a better choice or even have a brand new lady that is not high maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3284947;
    Honestly, I don't think they could get a ton of men to sign up for a single mom as The Bachelorette. It is a huge commitment and not one I see most men that would be willing to do the show in the first place willing to make.

And like some others, I don't see Jillian as a "strong" enough draw for the male population. Actually I don't think any this season have the combination of story, looks, and personality to lead The Bachelorette. If any, maybe Melissa.
    Also remember that with Jason, Ty's mom is still in the picture so he really isn't looking for Ty's new mommy. However, Stephanie's husband passed away so she is looking for a father figure to Sophia. The men they would have to choose for a show like that would have to be amazing but wow talk about no drama Fleiss would really have nothing to work with