Page 47 of 87 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Chris' blog + Steve's blog = Foo-foo about to make contact with an oscillating device.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3785026;
    Why fake dumb stuff like that?
    To put more emphasis on chromosome Y (the testosterone factor) since Jake is kind of wishy-washy and shrimpy?
    Motorcycles are a macho, cool symbol. Mr. Whipple never drove/rode one, but Dennis Hopper and Peter Fonda did.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3785039;
    I was surprised by the big SUV. Around here not many single guys drive those, it's all soccer moms and big families.
    It could have been one of his brothers, SUV's? Didn't one of them stay with him for a while before or after the brother married?

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3785201;
    Chris' blog + Steve's blog = Foo-foo about to make contact with an oscillating device.
    Absolutey. . . I am sickened by what they did to Rozlyn. I know the girl's sign contracts about how they basically agree to be thrown under the bus.

But this one takes the cake.

To Rozlyn? I am sorry for you. I am sorry for your son. I am sorry for your family.

To Chris? I really liked you and your blog. But I am just sickened that you had anything to do with this horrific slander of someone's character. Shame on you! Shame on Fleiss! Shame on ABC.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3786944;
    Absolutey. . . I am sickened by what they did to Rozlyn. I know the girl's sign contracts about how they basically agree to be thrown under the bus.

To Rozlyn? I am sorry for you. I am sorry for your son. I am sorry for your family.

To Chris? I really liked you and your blog. But I am just sickened that you had anything to do with this horrific slander of someone's character. Shame on you! Shame on Fleiss! Shame on ABC.
    Only thing we can do is show a ton of support for Rozlyn next week. Maybe that will shut the show up about it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3786944;

How do we know that Rozlyn didn't act on her own. Your post makes it sound like this was scripted. Is there a source or an artical you can link? I am very curious!

I originally thought this was caused by the stink Rozlyn made about not seeing her child. However, in the only article I perused, she says there was a connection with a producer - although certainly not improper. If they wanted to keep her around, they could have just fired the guy and removed him from the scene. So my supposition is that it was her very vocal complaints about not seeing her child that really got her canned.

Remember the girls who talked about Matt Grant being an wannabe actor who were let go the first night?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3790842;
    I originally thought this was caused by the stink Rozlyn made about not seeing her child. However, in the only article I perused, she says there was a connection with a producer - although certainly not improper. If they wanted to keep her around, they could have just fired the guy and removed him from the scene. So my supposition is that it was her very vocal complaints about not seeing her child that really got her canned.

Remember the girls who talked about Matt Grant being an wannabe actor who were let go the first night?
    My exact feelings. TPTB struck first.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3790842;

I agree...it ticked them off that she stood up to them and wanted to leave the show early even though Jake gave her the rose.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

I suspect the producers were completely thrilled to have something as interesting as an Extra-Bacheloral relationship to create some drama and interest in the show. Jake has all the personality of a fern and the poise of a squid. The question is what the show will do to keep attention and decent ratings for the rest of the season. l can't imagine that having a dud like Vienna sausage as the "love interest" is going to generate ratings. Obviously, Ali leaving on her own is good for some drama, but mark my words, there will definitely be some other scandal/conflict/revelation before we get to Uncle Wiggily's rose-covered cottage.

As for Rozlyn, it's pretty hard to summon much sympathy for a single mother who leaves her child for a month and half with no guarantee of seeing him and signs a contract which allows producers to portray her in any unfavorable light that suits them! To me, that smacks of desperation to get on a TV show.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker