Page 45 of 87 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by lanikai;3371588;
    Now didn't Chris say him and his wife have spent time with Molly and Jason? I like CH, but he is in show business, we don't know how involved he was in this process.
    I have noticed through the seasons, and especially this one, that Chris Harrison blows with the wind.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3372296;
    I have noticed through the seasons, and especially this one, that Chris Harrison blows with the wind.
    Or maybe he just allows that these people come to and make their own decisions and they are not for him to judge, comment, yes, judge not.

Quote Originally Posted by lanikai;3371588;
    Now didn't Chris say him and his wife have spent time with Molly and Jason? I like CH, but he is in show business, we don't know how involved he was in this process.
    I thought he said Melissa...mentioning they both live in Texas..or something like that.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter;3373669;
    I thought he said Melissa...mentioning they both live in Texas..or something like that.
    In one blog, he mentioned that he and his wife would "have a cold one" with Melissa the next time they're in Dallas. In a later blog, he talked about "having a cold one" with Jason and Molly backstage. Either he's friends with everyone, or he just drinks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by duckysunshine;3374470;
    In one blog, he mentioned that he and his wife would "have a cold one" with Melissa the next time they're in Dallas. In a later blog, he talked about "having a cold one" with Jason and Molly backstage. Either he's friends with everyone, or he just drinks a lot.
    No wonder he likes Jillian so much...she likes a cold one just as much as he does!

Do we know if there are going to be any single dads on Jillian's Bachette?
    Does she have any say at all as to her preferences in advance of the Bachelors being announced?

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf;3367775;
    I noted his comment about Jillian:
    "Jillian is the best. We couldn't have found a more down to earth, funny, thoughtful woman. I hope she finds what she's looking for but be warned even if she does, we just learned it may not happen exactly how you like!"
    Is this "be warned" a forewarning that Jillian may have negotiated a contract proviso that if she wants when down to the final 2 she a). gets to spend more time with the final 2; b). does not have to accept an engagement proposal; c). can choose no one. I think she will have wanted something in there to prevent a possible situation like Jason's since she was part of that scenario until the final 3, and can see the possible repercussions of a final 2 dilemma.
    Maybe she can scrap the final 3 and choose number someone further down the list who was the "true love" all along. Sounds like the show The Price Is Right! For her sake I hope not. I really like her. I do think it will be the 'most popular Bachelorette show ever!'

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3376833;
    Do we know if there are going to be any single dads on Jillian's Bachette?
    Does she have any say at all as to her preferences in advance of the Bachelors being announced?
    The Dish of Salt lady (some entertainment reporter) said that there is rumored to be a single dad in the mix...

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3376918;
    The Dish of Salt lady (some entertainment reporter) said that there is rumored to be a single dad in the mix...
    OMG if he gets taken to the final two and then is the next bachelor I will puke... Yeah this show isn't scripted hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3378210;
    OMG if he gets taken to the final two and then is the next bachelor I will puke... Yeah this show isn't scripted hehe
    LOL- its perfect!