Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 863

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

  1. #31
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3276302;
    Which is a lie! I saw programming information for ABC that was published prior to the blog being posted last week which had this week's show scheduled for two hours. Nice to see him kissing the butts of the audience, but he's not exactly being truthful in doing so.
    My ABC programming didn't show the new 2-hour revision until after his 2nd blog.

  2. #32
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,043

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3276302;
    Which is a lie! I saw programming information for ABC that was published prior to the blog being posted last week which had this week's show scheduled for two hours. Nice to see him kissing the butts of the audience, but he's not exactly being truthful in doing so.
    I like Chris Harrison. I enjoy his insights and his snarky humor, but the bottom line is that he is a company man. ABC pays him, and often he says what he is told to say, or he gives the slant that they want given to the particular situation.

    When you can take him pretty much completely at his word is down the road when the season is long over.

    I don't doubt he is giving us some interesting snippets, but his loyalty is still to ABC - not to the viewers.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3276666;
    I like Chris Harrison. I enjoy his insights and his snarky humor, but the bottom line is that he is a company man. ABC pays him, and often he says what he is told to say, or he gives the slant that they want given to the particular situation.

    When you can take him pretty much completely at his word is down the road when the season is long over.

    I don't doubt he is giving us some interesting snippets, but his loyalty is still to ABC - not to the viewers.

    Ohhhh soo true Bloomers

  4. #34
    FORT Fan Spad1918's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    319

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3276302;
    Which is a lie! I saw programming information for ABC that was published prior to the blog being posted last week which had this week's show scheduled for two hours. Nice to see him kissing the butts of the audience, but he's not exactly being truthful in doing so.

    I checked the listings for the Bachelor the week before on a Thursday, they had it as a 90 minute show. Then they had an episode of Samantha Who then True Beauty. Then I checked again on the Monday and they had it as a full two hour episode.

  5. #35
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,868

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor': episode 3 | PopWatch Blog | EW.com

    Chris' blog for episode 3

    Some interesting tidbits here, and a extra scene of Lauren and Megan talking later after the RC.
    Loved this from the blog especially
    Poor Shannon had enough and was feeling so much stress she made a dash for the bathroom. I was just happy to see that after getting sick (she did throw up) she didn't try to make out with Jason. Megan was so understanding about Shannon, she should be a nurse
    Last edited by paridy; 01-20-2009 at 03:10 AM.

  6. #36
    FORT Regular beachgirl757's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Posts
    94

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3284035;
    Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor': episode 3 | PopWatch Blog | EW.com

    Chris' blog for episode 3

    Some interesting tidbits here, and a extra scene of Lauren and Megan talking later after the RC.
    Loved this from the blog especially
    Poor Shannon had enough and was feeling so much stress she made a dash for the bathroom. I was just happy to see that after getting sick (she did throw up) she didn't try to make out with Jason. Megan was so understanding about Shannon, she should be a nurse
    I liked Megan's line that went like this: "People will be exhausted from you being fake..."

  7. #37
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3284035;
    Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor': episode 3 | PopWatch Blog | EW.com

    Chris' blog for episode 3

    Some interesting tidbits here, and a extra scene of Lauren and Megan talking later after the RC.
    Loved this from the blog especially
    Poor Shannon had enough and was feeling so much stress she made a dash for the bathroom. I was just happy to see that after getting sick (she did throw up) she didn't try to make out with Jason. Megan was so understanding about Shannon, she should be a nurse
    That extra part shown with Megan and Lauren, should have been shown on the show!

    Thanks so much and I give kudos for Chris not getting on his high horse.

  8. #38
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Has anyone else noticed that Chris has an extra special, positive mention for Jill just about every week? That in and of itself is an indicator she isn't F1. I know SCs prove she only makes it to F3, but it's just more proof, IMO. Or maybe Chris just liked Jill the best.

    I also thought it was interesting that he pointed out that Megan was understanding about Shannon (when she was sick). Yet at another point last night, we saw a PI of Megan talking trash about Shannon.

  9. #39
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Maybe he's setting Jill up to be the next Bachelorette - during the Bachelor he kept mentioning Jason...

  10. #40
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,043

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3284226;
    Has anyone else noticed that Chris has an extra special, positive mention for Jill just about every week? That in and of itself is an indicator she isn't F1. I know SCs prove she only makes it to F3, but it's just more proof, IMO. Or maybe Chris just liked Jill the best.

    I also thought it was interesting that he pointed out that Megan was understanding about Shannon (when she was sick). Yet at another point last night, we saw a PI of Megan talking trash about Shannon.


    Jillian got the rose on this date. I always find it interesting just how easy it is for bachelors to be with certain people. I certainly see that with Jason and Jill. (See how I'm trying to open up for you?)


    I see this as a deliberate attempt to mislead people into assuming that he is pointing toward Jillian winning. If you don't know who wins, it looks like Chris is hinting that she does and then follows it up by saying that Chris is being open with us. Actually, when and if he is penned down about this in retrospect, all he has to say is, "Well, Jason was easy with Jill, and I was being open about the way I saw it with them."

    I think that this is just another way that ABC is trying to backpeddle and put some doubt on Melissa being F1.
    People talk about some of the Bachelors being tools for ABC, but maybe CH is the biggest tool of all.

    BTW, it really does help to know the winner in advance; that way you don't get taken to the cleaners as much.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.