Page 24 of 87 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3344035;
    i don't buy that. last week in his blog chris harrison said that jason never worried about how melissa and jillian felt about him. that's funny because at the wta chris specifically stated that there were times jason wasn't sure how jillian felt about him, even showing their talk at the coffee shop in seattle as proof.
    Exactly, I don't think Jason totally knew how Jillian felt until she left frankly.

New blog is up. Chris H. basically blasts Reality Steve, but not by name. Says the show's not scripted, never has been, etc.

Says they haven't filmed the second ATFR show as of Saturday night when the blog was written.

Says he'd recap the WTA show, but felt it was self-explanatory and that he had "bigger fish to fry."

Talks about how the show comes down to the decisions people make on it, and sometimes that's ugly. Interesting quote was: "With our show, all you get is the good, the bad, or in some cases the ugly of what is left after several weeks of life-altering decisions. I would be thrilled if every season our happy couples ran off in pure bliss, and got married, and had babies, but guess what, that just ain't the way it works in the real world."

One of his earliest most interesting quotes was: "Second, let me share a bit of wisdom I often share with my own kids. You are responsible for the choices you make in this life period, end of story. I would go into the story I tell about if Johnny jumped off a bridge would you...but I think you get the idea. I've always felt the genius behind the producing of this show is the environment we create. Now, what happens in that environment -- the decisions made, the things said, and done or left undone -- that is what is truly compelling."

Essentially nothing but a "We're innocent!" type blog with a (IMO) foreboding tone, but worthy of a read, I suppose.
    Last edited by VAgirl79; 02-24-2009 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Adding 2 quotes

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3344060;
    New blog is up. Chris H. basically blasts Reality Steve, but not by name. Says the show's not scripted, never has been, etc.

Says they haven't filmed the second ATFR show as of Saturday night when the blog was written.

Says he'd recap the WTA show, but felt it was self-explanatory and that he had "bigger fish to fry."

Essentially nothing but a "We're innocent!" type blog, but worthy of a read, I suppose.

oh chris how you make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3344062;
    oh chris how you make me laugh.
    That's what I thought too. I edited my post to add in his mention of how sometimes things end ugly. Ahem. Happy ending coming up? I think not.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

LOL, just read his blog.

Oh snap, Chris Harrison! Oh snap.

Hahahaha.

Whoa, he sounds p*ssed.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3344060;

Talks about how the show comes down to the decisions people make on it, and sometimes that's ugly. Interesting quote was: "With our show, all you get is the good, the bad, or in some cases the ugly of what is left after several weeks of life-altering decisions. I would be thrilled if every season our happy couples ran off in pure bliss, and got married, and had babies, but guess what, that just ain't the way it works in the real world."

One of his earliest most interesting quotes was: "Second, let me share a bit of wisdom I often share with my own kids. You are responsible for the choices you make in this life period, end of story. I would go into the story I tell about if Johnny jumped off a bridge would you...but I think you get the idea. I've always felt the genius behind the producing of this show is the environment we create. Now, what happens in that environment -- the decisions made, the things said, and done or left undone -- that is what is truly compelling."

Essentially nothing but a "We're innocent!" type blog with a (IMO) foreboding tone, but worthy of a read, I suppose.
    He said what? Bigger fish to fry? Huh? Whoa, he's got a short fuse!

So CH is trying to say that the show is not scripted at all? So how in the world have they found 13 bachelors that all have a very simple vocabulary that ALWAYS includes the word "amazing" to describe the dates, women and the experience? Did they just advertise for dimb witted men that love the word amazing? I'm thinking that CH may want to call up some past bach'ettes and ask them if they still have their bolgs handy for him to read. A couple that come to mind are Bevin and Tina.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3344073;
    He said what? Bigger fish to fry? Huh? Whoa, he's got a short fuse!
    Exact quote is: "I know I didn't really deal with the "Women Tell All" special that millions of you watched Monday night (thank you for that) but I felt like we had bigger fish to fry."

This is actually kind of amusing, in a sick sort of way.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3344077;
    Exact quote is: "I know I didn't really deal with the "Women Tell All" special that millions of you watched Monday night (thank you for that) but I felt like we had bigger fish to fry."

This is actually kind of amusing, in a sick sort of way.
    All I know is that RS is sure going to get a kick out of it, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3344074;
    So CH is trying to say that the show is not scripted at all? So how in the world have they found 13 bachelors that all have a very simple vocabulary that ALWAYS includes the word "amazing" to describe the dates, women and the experience? Did they just advertise for dimb witted men that love the word amazing? I'm thinking that CH may want to call up some past bach'ettes and ask them if they still have their bolgs handy for him to read. A couple that come to mind are Bevin and Tina.
    :

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

"I've always felt the genius behind the producing of this show is the environment we create."

Enough said.