Page 23 of 87 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 863

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

  1. #221
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3335522;
    How can CH condone this - - again, if it all really does go down the way RS has stated?
    That's easy. TPTB (& that includes CH) don't see the women as people. They are characters on "The Bachelor" show, to be used as the show sees fit & then discarded. The women sign contracts leaving it all up to the show, so they don't have a leg to stand on. I think that after all these seasons, any scruples or compassion from anyone associated with the making of the show are long gone. Anything for a buck!
    ITA!!! Great Post

  2. #222
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3335482;
    If it all really does go down the way RS has stated, then how can CH say "it took a lot of guts for Jason to do what he did" (something along those lines/just paraphrasing) when he had so much compassion for Deanna when Brad didn't choose anyone? AND his attitude towards Brad on the ATFR show was less than friendly. Why wasn't CH of the opinion that it took a lot of guts for Brad to do what he did? Also, I read a post where someone saw a recent interview where CH and Jason were laughing, and joking about what is in store... How can CH condone this - - again, if it all really does go down the way RS has stated?
    I think he means that if the party line is that Jason realized he really wanted was Molly after he'd picked Melissa then it took guts to dump Melissa in order to be with the one he loved even though he knew it wouldn't look good to friends, family, and viewers. Brad on the other hand didn't pick anyone which is different. It's my belief that he and Jenn Shefft were more concerned about their feelings than anyone elses so it's hard to feel any compassion for them. I wasn't a Jason fan to begin with so I'm not cutting him as much slack as CH is but then I don't work for ABC.
    Last edited by albean99; 02-22-2009 at 08:06 PM.

  3. #223
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Question that might make a difference:
    When did Chris say that Jason had guts? (date)
    Sometime between early December and mid-January ... when it could mean that Jason had guts to propose to someone whose parents did not want to meet him (or rather, be on TV in order to meet him)?
    Or in late January ... when it could mean that Jason had guts to dump the woman he will be proposing to on national TV in order to choose another?

  4. #224
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3333937;
    Because the will edit this to show how TORN Jason was between these two women...they will pull at our heartstrings to show the tormented Jason...and then the uncertainty of his choice...blah blah blah....

    We will all choose to believe what we want...but for those who have been sceptical of what goes on with the editing and the contestants...this is the icing on the cake!...We need a bachelor revolution...all prior contestants need to write that tell all book and make Fleiss cower into the corners like the rat he is!....okay Off rant now!
    There is only one problem with that.. The crew seemed to know early on who he would pick and were rooting for the couple. That must have been one helluva tent date. I will never forgive them for what they did to Mel, INTENTIONALLY AND WITH FORTHOUGHT. Jason is a complete creep and a jerk and he will have a very hard time going out in public for a very long time. I think Brad said he was almost in seclusion for a year.

  5. #225
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    In a quick nutshell:
    I think he picks Mel at the FRC and she has always been the ONE. They both fall quickly and are VERY emotional, touchy and so on. I think De makes him think hard and drop the fear of Mel's parents and jump in.

    Maybe he calls Mel's dad prior to the FRC and he does not give his blessing. Could be why Jason is crying on the balcony. Could be he is upset about hurting Molly too when he sends her home. And then he tells Mel at the FRC about her dad and she says she does not care because she wants a life with him and Ty. And he proposes without her the parents blessing (guts to ask the dad, tell her about it and go forth anyway).

    Intimate ATFR for her & Jason/parents/show to do damage control on the refusal to support the union before they get trashed by the public. Everybody leaves happy and Mel is moving to Seattle.

  6. #226
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    580

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3341287;
    I think he means that if the party line is that Jason realized he really wanted was Molly after he'd picked Melissa then it took guts to dump Melissa in order to be with the one he loved even though he knew it wouldn't look good to friends, family, and viewers. Brad on the other hand didn't pick anyone which is different. It's my belief that he and Jenn Shefft were more concerned about their feelings than anyone elses so it's hard to feel any compassion for them. I wasn't a Jason fan to begin with so I'm not cutting him as much slack as CH is but then I don't work for ABC.
    That ticks me off. I have no issue with Jason changing his mind whatsover. Stuff happens. But I think it's darn right mean and cruel to dump Melissa on National Tv, instead of dumping her privately like every other Bachelor couple has managed to do.

    And as for Jen I remember her saying "I thought we agreed to be friends." It sounds to me like Jen thought they had broken up and it was the producers who were perhaps telling Jerry he might have a chance. That's kind of my theory although I don't remember/know all the behind the scenes. But that essentially means that even Jen by no means stooped as low as Jason does. I mean Jerry didn't seem to shocked by it.
    Last edited by bekalc; 02-23-2009 at 08:18 PM.

  7. #227
    FORT Regular costcoholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    131

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    EPISODE 5
    Jason spent his time with Molly walking around downtown Seattle. This walk took quite some time to shoot, so Steph and Jill were left to sit and wait until they returned.


    EPISODE6
    We then dropped down into Grand Rapids, Michigan to visit Molly. There are a few entertaining things you didn't get a chance to see on this date. Jason played beer pong with Molly's family for a couple hours. Also not shown (but you will see it on the Women Tell All special) was Jason losing a bet on the golf course to Molly and having to take his pants off and give them to her. He walked off the course in his boxers!

    EPISODE 7
    Molly's date started with a bungee jump off the most famous bungee spot in the world. We didn't show this, but on Molly's urging they jumped again. Jason didn't love the first one that much, and he shared with me later if it wasn't for Molly there's no way he would have done it again. I find it interesting that with Jill and Melissa, Jason worries about his feelings towards them. With Molly, though, he seems always to be worried about how she feels about him.

  8. #228
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3337391;
    Everyone gets skewered to some extent on Chris Harrison's AFTR - now he gets two plus the WTA! In Deanna's season he got three Deanna Tells Nothing, Men Tell Stories, and After the Final Negotiations.

    It all depends on how the handlers have primed the participants, what truths they (the cast) have been fed, their indiscretions, and how they can be most valuable to the franchise in creating drama (ratings).
    right on sistah with this post! Bravo!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

  9. #229
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;3343267;
    EPISODE 5
    Jason spent his time with Molly walking around downtown Seattle. This walk took quite some time to shoot, so Steph and Jill were left to sit and wait until they returned.


    EPISODE6
    We then dropped down into Grand Rapids, Michigan to visit Molly. There are a few entertaining things you didn't get a chance to see on this date. Jason played beer pong with Molly's family for a couple hours. Also not shown (but you will see it on the Women Tell All special) was Jason losing a bet on the golf course to Molly and having to take his pants off and give them to her. He walked off the course in his boxers!

    EPISODE 7
    Molly's date started with a bungee jump off the most famous bungee spot in the world. We didn't show this, but on Molly's urging they jumped again. Jason didn't love the first one that much, and he shared with me later if it wasn't for Molly there's no way he would have done it again. I find it interesting that with Jill and Melissa, Jason worries about his feelings towards them. With Molly, though, he seems always to be worried about how she feels about him.

    In all of the bachelor/ette history they have shown us the connection with the F1, except for DeAnna, which wasn't the one she really wanted. They have never hid the whole connection, they may edit the crap out of it, but we still see some pretty good action. I image he did worry about how she felt about him, because she wasn't showing any signs of interest.

  10. #230
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    353

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3344030;
    In all of the bachelor/ette history they have shown us the connection with the F1, except for DeAnna, which wasn't the one she really wanted. They have never hid the whole connection, they may edit the crap out of it, but we still see some pretty good action. I image he did worry about how she felt about him, because she wasn't showing any signs of interest.
    i don't buy that. last week in his blog chris harrison said that jason never worried about how melissa and jillian felt about him. that's funny because at the wta chris specifically stated that there were times jason wasn't sure how jillian felt about him, even showing their talk at the coffee shop in seattle as proof.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.