Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3335827;
    Another reason why I'm beginning to think RS may have been expertly played as well as everyone on all the boards. Maybe the early releases of the SC were staged with Molly, Melissa (maybe Jillian) and Jason all doing several fake scenes to throw everyone off. They would do this because a) they're under contract and b) why not???
    Jillian didn't do any fake scenes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3335522;
    How can CH condone this - - again, if it all really does go down the way RS has stated?
    That's easy. TPTB (& that includes CH) don't see the women as people. They are characters on "The Bachelor" show, to be used as the show sees fit & then discarded. The women sign contracts leaving it all up to the show, so they don't have a leg to stand on. I think that after all these seasons, any scruples or compassion from anyone associated with the making of the show are long gone. Anything for a buck!
    Miss Scarlet - Yes, but my original point was that CH was so compassionate towards Deanna with the Brad issue, and also gave Brad somewhat of a hard time at the ATFRC show. If Jason really did do what RS has stated, then what Jason did was far worse than Brad not choosing Deanna or Jenny, so I don't know how CH can say "it took a lot of guts for Jason to do what he did," and also be joking around with Jason in later interviews regarding what was to come. He didn't think Brad had any guts for doing what he "did."

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3336166;
    Miss Scarlet - Yes, but my original point was that CH was so compassionate towards Deanna with the Brad issue, and also gave Brad somewhat of a hard time at the ATFRC show. If Jason really did do what RS has stated, then what Jason did was far worse than Brad not choosing Deanna or Jenny, so I don't know how CH can say "it took a lot of guts for Jason to do what he did," and also be joking around with Jason in later interviews regarding what was to come. He didn't think Brad had any guts for doing what he "did."
    The reason why Brad got the attitude from CH and TPTB that he did: Brad was a bad boy. He bucked the system and refused to do as he was scripted to do. He used the pair and the brain he was born with. TPTB were not happy with Brad and CH had to represent that.

The reason why Jason is getting the attitude from CH:"guts", is that Jason is doing what TPTB scripted for him. Just doing what he was asked to do is giving Jason enough of a backlash at this time and the audience hasn't even seen the ending yet!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3336425;
    The reason why Brad got the attitude from CH and TPTB that he did: Brad was a bad boy. He bucked the system and refused to do as he was scripted to do. He used the pair and the brain he was born with. TPTB were not happy with Brad and CH had to represent that.

The reason why Jason is getting the attitude from CH:"guts", is that Jason is doing what TPTB scripted for him. Just doing what he was asked to do is giving Jason enough of a backlash at this time and the audience hasn't even seen the ending yet!
    Yes...CH is already setting the scene for the "audience" to accept what Jason is doing as being torn...having guts...making the right choice....blah blah

More standard BS from TPTB and CH being the "good boy" will do what he his told!...

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3335441;
    Does that apply to First Fiancee, Second Fiancee, or "the one he ended up with"?

that is the most accurate thing I have read yet!!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3336425;

I agree that this is very possible. Although I can't really remember Chris having much of a negative attitude towards Brad until after the FRC was aired. (Can anyone remind me, if I'm mistaken? Thanks!) Maybe they're desperately trying to spin things for now, in the hopes that people will still tune in, and maybe we'll see more of Chris's "true" reaction towards Jason afterwards? (Assuming the Reality Steve rumors are true, that is.)

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3336166;
    I am hoping that "all is not as it seems" as RS leaks implied before he interpreted them and that he did not get what went down all right!!! Hopefully Melissa was in the know and was the dumper instead of the dumpee and if that was the case then Jason could still smell like a rose. Maybe a tromped on rose but still a rose. LOL

Everyone gets skewered to some extent on Chris Harrison's AFTR - now he gets two plus the WTA! In Deanna's season he got three Deanna Tells Nothing, Men Tell Stories, and After the Final Negotiations.

It all depends on how the handlers have primed the participants, what truths they (the cast) have been fed, their indiscretions, and how they can be most valuable to the franchise in creating drama (ratings).
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3337391;
    Everyone gets skewered to some extent on Chris Harrison's AFTR - now he gets two plus the WTA! In Deanna's season he got three Deanna Tells Nothing, Men Tell Stories, and After the Final Negotiations.

It all depends on how the handlers have primed the participants, what truths they (the cast) have been fed, their indiscretions, and how they can be most valuable to the franchise in creating drama (ratings).
    JELLE..don't you mean "PIMPED" the participants

Well ............. ...............I was think more primed the pump, so to speak, but .... you could be right ...... PIMPED somehow fits
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"