Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Thanks so much for sharing this! CH is a hoot. I sure wish we could see more of his one-liners, but his blog will have to suffice for now. Loved his advice to women who make "vision boards!"

IMO, the funniest thing I've ever heard out of Chris was his description of Sean's (Bachelorette 4) mullett: business in front, party in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3266967;
    Thanks so much for sharing this! CH is a hoot. I sure wish we could see more of his one-liners, but his blog will have to suffice for now. Loved his advice to women who make "vision boards!"

IMO, the funniest thing I've ever heard out of Chris was his description of Sean's (Bachelorette 4) mullett: business in front, party in the back.

He is a riot!!
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3266906;
    To quote CH: "In fact, Jason actually had the same drink in his hand the entire first night."

Except, I guess, when Jason was doing a tequila shot with several of the women. (Think Erica was 1 in the circle.)
    It sure seemed that Megan was a little slurry there toward the end. I can't imagine that she'd think it was ok to swear like a truckdriver on national tv otherwise, but who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3267201;
    It sure seemed that Megan was a little slurry there toward the end. I can't imagine that she'd think it was ok to swear like a truckdriver on national tv otherwise, but who knows!
    CH says there wasn't a whole lot of drinking going on at this cocktail party ... I say, really? Perhaps he was JUST referring to Jason, cause I saw a few girls who drank WAY too much.

Chris is the BEST! I love that guy!

"The losers leave in a VAN"...lol

"Not sure why the producers never put slow-mo shots of me working out at the gym or doing push ups by my pool in the show. Oh wait, yes, I do know why."

"The women start getting ready at 9 A.M. but the arrivals don't take place till about 9 P.M. The first rose ceremony isn't till about 4 A.M. We all get to bed around 8 A.M. That is except me because when I get home my kids are getting up and are ready for breakfast and are off to school."

"The women are all dying to see this room and see what pictures we use. They aren't allowed inside ever. While we're deliberating the living room is being torn down and being set up for the rose ceremony."

"Shannon, really with the teeth bit? Ask Dr. Travis Stork how that move works out. Once inside the party a couple girls left quite an impression. Shannon, if you have to tell a man you're not a stalker...well, guess what?"
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 01-07-2009 at 12:19 AM.

Jillian "It's important to know what a man puts on his pork"...I like you a lot (by the way I'm a mustard, ketchup guy myself).

Perhaps she could become the next bachlorette? If Chris likes her, she's got to be great!!

I love Chris! Him blogging is a great idea!! I loved reading his blog. He is soo funny!! Loved reading the comments from others, too. There is one on there that is very hateful about the show. It is posted on 1/7. Not a nice person.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by honeysbaby;3268171;
    I love Chris! Him blogging is a great idea!! I loved reading his blog. He is soo funny!! Loved reading the comments from others, too. There is one on there that is very hateful about the show. It is posted on 1/7. Not a nice person.
    Early on around the time of B2, B3, and B4 Chris Harrison used to have a message board. For a long time it was a board war between the Aaron and Helene fans, but it was also very interesting to read. Andrew and Jen's friends came on and talked back and forth, and we learned all kinds of stuff that ordinarily we would not have known ( and which made sense of their relationship and what happened).

Occasionally - no often - Chris Harrison would come on and answer a question or two. He really enjoyed answering questions about his personal life - his children, etc.- though more than the show.

He is funny, but he can be quite snarky and sometimes almost mean in his comments. I was beginning to figure out when he was joking and when he was really speaking his own mind just as he saw it.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3268303;
    Early on around the time of B2, B3, and B4 Chris Harrison used to have a message board. For a long time it was a board war between the Aaron and Helene fans, but it was also very interesting to read. Andrew and Jen's friends came on and talked back and forth, and we learned all kinds of stuff that ordinarily we would not have known ( and which made sense of their relationship and what happened).

Occasionally - no often - Chris Harrison would come on and answer a question or two. He really enjoyed answering questions about his personal life - his children, etc.- though more than the show.

He is funny, but he can be quite snarky and sometimes almost mean in his comments. I was beginning to figure out when he was joking and when he was really speaking his own mind just as he saw it.
    lol I know! I usually agree with him, when he's speaking his own mind. He hits the nail on the head when he's being snarky

I'm glad that Chris is blogging, but he needs to read JD Roberto's diary from Outback Jack as soon as possible for inspiration. Those are the gold standard of host blogs. Outback Jack - JD Roberto's Outback Diary
    Cmon Chris - tell us what you really think.