Page 19 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Interesting....over on the CH blog site they are playing Jason's date with Molly......the list part.

Quote Originally Posted by jotiff1;3331572;
    Interesting....over on the CH blog site they are playing Jason's date with Molly......the list part.
    pretty soon they will be playing the music to jaws...

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3331779;
    pretty soon they will be playing the music to jaws...
    ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.......geesh, it is like getting swept up by a Tsunami....

Bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam

Babababam! Babababam!

Quote Originally Posted by jotiff1;3331542;
    But..........they can't do that!! They need time to film a new spin on the After After After
    They are the Spin Doctors!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3330615;
    I sure hope Chris addresses this madness.. there are enough people posting comments to his blog today but who knows if he'll say anything regarding RS.
    He may not, but you can bet the rent that he and his blog are a pipeline straight to the Bachelor producers and to ABC itself much more so than the main message board or even the FORT.
    You can bet they are monitoring that site in an attempt to try and get a pulse on viewer reaction to the RS reveal.
    It is my hope that all of the immediate reaction will cause ABC to come out with some kind of comment which will give us a little more direction.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

What can Chris say? He can't reveal that Jason ends up proposing to Melissa only to end up with Molly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3332700;
    He may not, but you can bet the rent that he and his blog are a pipeline straight to the Bachelor producers and to ABC itself much more so than the main message board or even the FORT.
    You can bet they are monitoring that site in an attempt to try and get a pulse on viewer reaction to the RS reveal.
    It is my hope that all of the immediate reaction will cause ABC to come out with some kind of comment which will give us a little more direction.
    I work in the entertainment industry (sadly no connection to bachelor though!) and you can bet ABC and MF don't give a crap that people are upset about the ending and the reveal.

There is no such thing as bad publicity - they are probably looking at each other in glee that there is so much hoopla over what until this season was a dying franchise. People are talking about it all over the place, its like striking gold for them. Its a business and this scandal is good business. You can bet the numbers for the finale will be astronomical as people will tune in to see what happens. I hope I am wrong and they grow a conscious though.

Its really sick.

I'm disgusted with the information that has been released. There is a huge difference between drama and public humiliation. The only way TPTB will pull this ridiculous AFR2, is for advertisers to drop their ads and for the TPTB to lose revenue.
    Kocktail Kat

The Bachelor has always been about public humiliation and embarasment. Why do people set themselves up for this? After seven years ... how can you not know?

Nobody died. Nobody drew blood. A little therapy and everyone will be fine.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"