Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3328410;
    21 grams....that is what that movie is about
    God! Then Fleiss' soul was massive!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tmpray;3327980;
    Wait....the clip showed Molly's normal hair color. Does she color it right before the FRC and maybe Jason gets them confused? Hence the reason he's crying? He thought he was proposing to Melissa, but it turns out it's Molly dressed up as Melissa? He doesn't find out until ATFR when Molly takes off her rubber mask? That's what is so delicate? That's what is so freakish?
    You're not far off track, imho, maybe not so much the hair color, but the proposing to Molly, oops! he meant to choose Mel.

FORT Fanatic

When Chris Harrison says the following:

I find it interesting that with Jill and Melissa, Jason worries about his feelings towards them. With Molly, though, he seems always to be worried about how she feels about him. Just an observation.
    Doesn't it usually point to the F1. In this case it would point to Molly.

All is Not What It Seems mdavinci's Avatar

Are both the FRC and ATFR airing next week???? Whose idea was it for DeAnna to return?? Isn;t she dating Criss Angel or Benji Madden?
    "Don't break my heart, ya'll!"

Quote Originally Posted by mdavinci;3329286;
    Are both the FRC and ATFR airing next week???? Whose idea was it for DeAnna to return?? Isn;t she dating Criss Angel or Benji Madden?
    No next week is the WTA episode. The week after that is the FRC and ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by amcd4377;3327559;
    I think it is supposed to be a weak attempt to make us believe that jason, the most lovey dovey man ever to be on television, would choose the woman who doesn't even tell her parents she loves them "every time" she talks to them on the phone for his beloved son's stepmom (or mentor. ha). Say what you want about DeAnna, she has a very warm and loving and affectionate relationship with her family. I brought up DeAnna only because i can see that some people might respond that he was going to let her be Ty's stepmom and she is kind of cold, but she did show that she can be warm towards people, and we have not seen that at all with Molly.
    Yea, it is strange that Jason has always touted the lines "I have to pick somebody who is ready to settle down and have a family" and "I have to pick somebody who is right for me AND Ty." He and Molly too have said "she (Molly) doesn't show her feelings", meaning she is cold, and SHE's the one that he wants to be a mentor and stepmom to Ty? He chose her for pure lust, he wasn't thinking about Ty. Oh well, I hope she dumps him and shatters his cold heart in a million pieces.

Good night all!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by annabanana2;3328510;
    You're not far off track, imho, maybe not so much the hair color, but the proposing to Molly, oops! he meant to choose Mel.
    Oops..no, he meant to choose Molly.

Quite the comments Chris is receiving on his blog now.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3330262;
    Quite the comments Chris is receiving on his blog now.
    I'm wondering if we will get any updates/comments from CH or new Jason interviews. I'm betting it will be very quiet instead.

I sure hope Chris addresses this madness.. there are enough people posting comments to his blog today but who knows if he'll say anything regarding RS.
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.