Page 16 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 863

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

  1. #151
    Frankly, my dear BritLit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not on the Fence
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3327903;
    Rather than a roller coaster ride, I'd like to liken it to a snowball that starts to roll down a hill, picks up girth along and speed along the way and then ends up the size of a huge boulder and totally out of control by the time it gets to the base of the hill.
    This is train derailment, not a disney ride.
    And the only survivor is the Engineer, Mike Fleiss. And does anybody really believe that the producers wouldn't have a dozen "just in case" ties on set? Puhhleeze.

  2. #152
    FORT Fan tmpray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    209

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3327626;
    Ok, I noticed something here and not quite sure how to take it. It says it's from Chris Harrison but would he really leave himself a comment on his own blog???
    Chris Harrison Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 02:06 PM EST

    HINT - Molly's hair is brown in next week's episode. Something to think about
    Wait....the clip showed Molly's normal hair color. Does she color it right before the FRC and maybe Jason gets them confused? Hence the reason he's crying? He thought he was proposing to Melissa, but it turns out it's Molly dressed up as Melissa? He doesn't find out until ATFR when Molly takes off her rubber mask? That's what is so delicate? That's what is so freakish?

  3. #153
    Summer Break bamabrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Globally
    Posts
    3,523

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3327909;
    And the only survivor is the Engineer, Mike Fleiss. And does anybody really believe that the producers wouldn't have a dozen "just in case" ties on set? Puhhleeze.
    Right--and it's not like TPTB were all in a tizzy about Jason's ugly tie when they're about to run his reputation through the mud.

  4. #154
    Frankly, my dear BritLit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not on the Fence
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3328172;
    Right--and it's not like TPTB were all in a tizzy about Jason's ugly tie when they're about to run his reputation through the mud.
    With his full complicity and cooperation, apparently. I would never watch The View for any reason--but for this one on the 27th I'm making an exception. Can you say "chew up and spit out" boys and girls?

  5. #155
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3328181;
    With his full complicity and cooperation, apparently. I would never watch The View for any reason--but for this one on the 27th I'm making an exception. Can you say "chew up and spit out" boys and girls?
    Visions of Jason being masticated by the Happy Cow Cows.
    Visions of butcher's meat grinder with Jason's body halfway through and his legs wiggling.
    Visions of Jason smiling for the camera after he's jumped off Cool Change as Steven Spielberg's infamous shark comes into view--Richard Dreyfus is no where to be seen. Maybe he is the rose fluffer.
    Do Do Do-Do. Do Do Do-Do. Do do doooooooo!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  6. #156
    FORT Fanatic athomeinfrisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    691

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3328181;
    With his full complicity and cooperation, apparently. I would never watch The View for any reason--but for this one on the 27th I'm making an exception. Can you say "chew up and spit out" boys and girls?

  7. #157
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3328181;
    With his full complicity and cooperation, apparently. I would never watch The View for any reason--but for this one on the 27th I'm making an exception. Can you say "chew up and spit out" boys and girls?
    He will let them walk all over him!

  8. #158
    Frankly, my dear BritLit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not on the Fence
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3328224;
    Visions of Jason being masticated by the Happy Cow Cows.
    Visions of butcher's meat grinder with Jason's body halfway through and his legs wiggling.
    Visions of Jason smiling for the camera after he's jumped off Cool Change as Steven Spielberg's infamous shark comes into view--Richard Dreyfus is no where to be seen. Maybe he is the rose fluffer.
    Do Do Do-Do. Do Do Do-Do. Do do doooooooo!
    I'm thinking even sharks have higher standards.

  9. #159
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    M.F. finally lost a full 20lbs this season!

    (Doesn't a soul weigh that much?)


  10. #160
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3328395;
    M.F. finally lost a full 20lbs this season!

    (Doesn't a soul weigh that much?)

    21 grams....that is what that movie is about
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.