Page 16 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3327903;
    Rather than a roller coaster ride, I'd like to liken it to a snowball that starts to roll down a hill, picks up girth along and speed along the way and then ends up the size of a huge boulder and totally out of control by the time it gets to the base of the hill.
    This is train derailment, not a disney ride.
    And the only survivor is the Engineer, Mike Fleiss. And does anybody really believe that the producers wouldn't have a dozen "just in case" ties on set? Puhhleeze.

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3327626;
    Ok, I noticed something here and not quite sure how to take it. It says it's from Chris Harrison but would he really leave himself a comment on his own blog???
    Chris Harrison Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 02:06 PM EST

HINT - Molly's hair is brown in next week's episode. Something to think about
    Wait....the clip showed Molly's normal hair color. Does she color it right before the FRC and maybe Jason gets them confused? Hence the reason he's crying? He thought he was proposing to Melissa, but it turns out it's Molly dressed up as Melissa? He doesn't find out until ATFR when Molly takes off her rubber mask? That's what is so delicate? That's what is so freakish?

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3327909;
    And the only survivor is the Engineer, Mike Fleiss. And does anybody really believe that the producers wouldn't have a dozen "just in case" ties on set? Puhhleeze.
    Right--and it's not like TPTB were all in a tizzy about Jason's ugly tie when they're about to run his reputation through the mud.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3328172;
    Right--and it's not like TPTB were all in a tizzy about Jason's ugly tie when they're about to run his reputation through the mud.
    With his full complicity and cooperation, apparently. I would never watch The View for any reason--but for this one on the 27th I'm making an exception. Can you say "chew up and spit out" boys and girls?

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3328181;
    With his full complicity and cooperation, apparently. I would never watch The View for any reason--but for this one on the 27th I'm making an exception. Can you say "chew up and spit out" boys and girls?
    Visions of Jason being masticated by the Happy Cow Cows.
    Visions of butcher's meat grinder with Jason's body halfway through and his legs wiggling.
    Visions of Jason smiling for the camera after he's jumped off Cool Change as Steven Spielberg's infamous shark comes into view--Richard Dreyfus is no where to be seen. Maybe he is the rose fluffer.
    Do Do Do-Do. Do Do Do-Do. Do do doooooooo!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

He will let them walk all over him!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3328224;
    Visions of Jason being masticated by the Happy Cow Cows.
    Visions of butcher's meat grinder with Jason's body halfway through and his legs wiggling.
    Visions of Jason smiling for the camera after he's jumped off Cool Change as Steven Spielberg's infamous shark comes into view--Richard Dreyfus is no where to be seen. Maybe he is the rose fluffer.
    Do Do Do-Do. Do Do Do-Do. Do do doooooooo!
    I'm thinking even sharks have higher standards.

M.F. finally lost a full 20lbs this season!

(Doesn't a soul weigh that much?)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3328395;
    M.F. finally lost a full 20lbs this season!

(Doesn't a soul weigh that much?)

21 grams....that is what that movie is about
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3