Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3326808;
    However, I am going to give him this one. He nailed it as far as the 3 internet groups who watch the show: those who watch for the entertainment ( those I call our cynics), the romantics, and those looking for the clues - the sluthes, editors, etc. So, he is aware of us!
    LOL, I'd like to give a shout-out to ABC's people logged on right now, reading and reporting back to TPTB. Whassup peeps?
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

From Chris' blog:
    I find it interesting that with Jill and Melissa, Jason worries about his feelings towards them. With Molly, though, he seems always to be worried about how she feels about him. Just an observation.
    Is this suppose to be a hint or a clue? I will be glad when this season is over.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3327531;
    From Chris' blog:

Is this suppose to be a hint or a clue? I will be glad when this season is over.

I think it is supposed to be a weak attempt to make us believe that jason, the most lovey dovey man ever to be on television, would choose the woman who doesn't even tell her parents she loves them "every time" she talks to them on the phone for his beloved son's stepmom (or mentor. ha). Say what you want about DeAnna, she has a very warm and loving and affectionate relationship with her family. I brought up DeAnna only because i can see that some people might respond that he was going to let her be Ty's stepmom and she is kind of cold, but she did show that she can be warm towards people, and we have not seen that at all with Molly.
    Last edited by amcd4377; 02-17-2009 at 03:11 PM. Reason: wanted to clarify something

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Ok, I noticed something here and not quite sure how to take it. It says it's from Chris Harrison but would he really leave himself a comment on his own blog???

Chris Harrison Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 02:06 PM EST

HINT - Molly's hair is brown in next week's episode. Something to think about
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Oh for Pete's sake! What's with all the hints about Molly? I was under the impression that Melissa has this in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3327645;
    Oh for Pete's sake! What's with all the hints about Molly? I was under the impression that Melissa has this in the bag.
    I would also like to think Mel has it in the bag especially after his VO last night where he closing the blinds and he said any doubts I had about her are gone. Done deal. IMO but then again I am a hopeless romantic

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3327626;
    Ok, I noticed something here and not quite sure how to take it. It says it's from Chris Harrison but would he really leave himself a comment on his own blog???
    Chris Harrison Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 02:06 PM EST

HINT - Molly's hair is brown in next week's episode. Something to think about

too funny..I posted a similar statement some time ago....saying maybe Molly dyes her hair due to the fact that Jason seems to prefer brunettes!...

soo....maybe the pic of a brunette isn't as "OPEN" as we all thought....(I still think he will choose Mel...but I hate this feeling every season of the gut wrenching that goes on for the next 2 weeks!)

yikes! I hate how Chris ends his blog by saying "Get Ready".

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3327688;
    too funny..I posted a similar statement some time ago....saying maybe Molly dyes her hair due to the fact that Jason seems to prefer brunettes!...

soo....maybe the pic of a brunette isn't as "OPEN" as we all thought....(I still think he will choose Mel...but I hate this feeling every season of the gut wrenching that goes on for the next 2 weeks!)
    me too fan. I think this is a rollercoaster ride for us too

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3327699;
    me too fan. I think this is a rollercoaster ride for us too
    Rather than a roller coaster ride, I'd like to liken it to a snowball that starts to roll down a hill, picks up girth along and speed along the way and then ends up the size of a huge boulder and totally out of control by the time it gets to the base of the hill.
    This is train derailment, not a disney ride.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.