Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Ok, that really didn't say much! Someone's nerve was touched it seems.

Chris said "I've been hosting this show for over seven years now and I've never seen anything like this season. From start to finish it has been unlike anything we have ever put on the air.

.....It had less to do with great producing and more to do with good old-fashioned human emotion. The theory that this is all produced or scripted cracks me up. Don't you think if we scripted all these endings, we would come up with a perfect love story or crazy twist every time? The truth is, and I think this is the greatest thing about our show, in the end it's not a game, it's real people trying to make a real life decision, and when that is fake you can tell. When it's not, it makes for unbelievably compelling TV."

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3326490;
    Says Jason wore an ugly tie before the F3 ceremony, so they ran and got one of Chris H.'s ties and had him use that instead. Still doesn't explain the two ties we see on screen not matching, if ya ask me.
    Chris, I'm sorry to say....your tie was ugly, too.

And.."I give you a hint that something happens that's so stunning and dramatic, we taped it in private without an audience. Let me tell you in no uncertain terms, this is a moment in Bachelor history you don't want to miss."

Funny that the camera crew had to turn away because of Jason and Jill's hot tub moment! lol!

I find it interesting that with Jill and Melissa, Jason worries about his feelings towards them. With Molly, though, he seems always to be worried about how she feels about him. Just an observation.
    Interesting comment.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3326499;
    Ok, that really didn't say much! Someone's nerve was touched it seems.
    RS has gotten a bit famous due to this, huh? It was almost like the first half was directed at him/his site. Probably here too with our theories.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3326523;
    RS has gotten a bit famous due to this, huh? It was almost like the first half was directed at him/his site. Probably here too with our theories.
    I noticed that too.

I love CH's snark, but CH has to tow the company line, and, thank goodness, RS doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3326509;
    And.."I give you a hint that something happens that's so stunning and dramatic, we taped it in private without an audience. Let me tell you in no uncertain terms, this is a moment in Bachelor history you don't want to miss."

Funny that the camera crew had to turn away because of Jason and Jill's hot tub moment! lol!
    Stunning and dramatic sounds much less ominous than "difficult emotions" or whatever he said in the preview.