Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris Harrison Blog

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3303406;
    Yeah, I agree. Jason is a big mystery to me, I hope they left a LOT of good conversations on the cutting room floor. I can't figure out why any of the women are falling for him, their conversations don't strike me as revealing or deep or intellectual. Or even all that fun! I wish they'd show us why the women are so crazy about him.

I don't believe these sightings. Deanna and Jesse were pretty open about discussing their hiding time. Based on what they said, ABC makes arrangements for the couple to meet at a house in the LA area every 10 days or so. They can only be together inside the house. Jesse made reference to "being locked together in a house for four or five days." It is probably written into their contracts they can not see each other outside of this prearranged time or location, or they'll owe ABC/TPTB a billion dollars or whatever.
    Sometimes, the sitings pan out to be real, but they have absolutely nothing to do with the contestant. During Andrew's airing, he was spotted in Wisconsin, so the rumor was that he had picked TinaFab. He indeed did a radio spot while he was on a business jaunt in Wisconsin.
    Brad was seen in the airport in Atlanta, but it must have been to see some of his dad's(?) family because it certainly wasn't to see DeAnna.
    We got news from BabyfaceC that Brad was indeed in LA during the week of the awful wildfires. The rumors ran rampant that he was there to help Bettina who also lived in that area, but evidently he was just there on buisness with ABC.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I just found The Doll Bachelor scenes...hmmmm

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3303406;
    Yeah, I agree. Jason is a big mystery to me, I hope they left a LOT of good conversations on the cutting room floor. I can't figure out why any of the women are falling for him, their conversations don't strike me as revealing or deep or intellectual. Or even all that fun! I wish they'd show us why the women are so crazy about him.

I think all you have to do to make something seem valuable is to tell people that they're in a contest to win it.

That's the secret behind the whole Bachelor series really, isn't it?

In Jason's case -- well, he's a divorced insurance salesman in his mid-30s with custody of a three-year-old boy and he doesn't have much (anything?) interesting to say. In the real world, that would not spell "catch" to anyone, let alone to a 25-year-old alum of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleading squad. But in a contest -- Many of us are so hard-wired for competition that we'd fight for a dead fish if a contest were set up to "win" it, I expect.

Maybe that's why Jason went on the show. Real life has shown him that nobody regards him as a catch, but on the Bachelor, *anybody* can be a catch. So he signed up. Of course, if he thought of that, maybe he's kind of smart after all.

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;3303522;
    I think all you have to do to make something seem valuable is to tell people that they're in a contest to win it.

That's the secret behind the whole Bachelor series really, isn't it?

In Jason's case -- well, he's a divorced insurance salesman in his mid-30s with custody of a three-year-old boy and he doesn't have much (anything?) interesting to say. In the real world, that would not spell "catch" to anyone, let alone to a 25-year-old alum of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleading squad. But in a contest -- Many of us are so hard-wired for competition that we'd fight for a dead fish if a contest were set up to "win" it, I expect.

Maybe that's why Jason went on the show. Real life has shown him that nobody regards him as a catch, but on the Bachelor, *anybody* can be a catch. So he signed up. Of course, if he thought of that, maybe he's kind of smart after all.
    Amen, post of the week in my book.

Premium Member

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor': episode 6 | PopWatch Blog | EW.com

Chris Harrison's blog for episode 6

Alot of interesting tidbits, how Jason lost the golf game and had to give Molly his pants.

And the extra scene with Jill and Jason showed her opening up more to Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3313161;

Alot of interesting tidbits, how Jason lost the golf game and had to give Molly his pants.

Awww! Jillian!

eta

So, Molly's date was way better than shown.

So lets see if I got this right from the clip on Chris's Blog. Jillian tells Jason that she doesn't want to get her heart broken and guess what she does.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3313161;

Thanks!
    I'm glad Molly's date was better than what they showed. It was okay, but from this it sounds 10 times better and they probably got alone time in the hotel, too.

ETA: Jilly's deleted scene makes me even more baffled as to why he sends her home...
    Last edited by Luvvy; 02-10-2009 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3313639;
    Thanks!
    I'm glad Molly's date was better than what they showed. It was okay, but from this it sounds 10 times better and they probably got alone time in the hotel, too.

ETA: Jilly's deleted scene makes me even more baffled as to why he sends her home...
    I think he knew he had stronger feelings for Melissa and Jillian more or less told him that she could not go through being F2 unless she was F1. "She said she couldn't go through thinking she was the one and then let go". So he lets her go out of respect of her feelings because he does not want to hurt her any further. Maybe this is what the balcony scene is about.

Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer;3313694;
    I think he knew he had stronger feelings for Melissa and Jillian more or less told him that she could not go through being F2 unless she was F1. "She said she couldn't go through thinking she was the one and then let go". So he lets her go out of respect of her feelings because he does not want to hurt her any further. Maybe this is what the balcony scene is about.
    I noticed that line. I guess she got the sense he wasn't into her. And maybe that was it considering the girl opened up, has a great family, and basically put it all out there...yet he didn't want to choose her. What more could she have done? I guess it just wasn't meant to me.