Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 863

Thread: Chris Harrison Blog

  1. #91
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3302862;
    where have you heard these rumours??
    First here, then there, then everywhere!

    All the usual off board conversations among people that one comes to respect and trust. And when a few voices become a chorus, the sport goes out of watching the Happy Couple Play House week to week. Just me, I'm sure.

  2. #92
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3302869;
    First here, then there, then everywhere!

    All the usual off board conversations among people that one comes to respect and trust. And when a few voices become a chorus, the sport goes out of watching the Happy Couple Play House week to week. Just me, I'm sure.
    Nah, really it's not just you I promise!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  3. #93
    Summer Break bamabrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Globally
    Posts
    3,523

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    It's me too--but then I'm skeptical anyway.

  4. #94
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3302903;
    Nah, really it's not just you I promise!
    you'd think he'd do his best to make it work out considering his constant proclamations that "he knows his future wife is in the room", "he knows he will spend the rest of his life with one of these girls"...

    but I do find relative to last season, he doesn't seem to be as open with the girls, it's all about grilling them, not opening himself up, not even being sweet or romantic...giving them nothing!

    On another note, I read on another site that he was sighted last weekend at the Dallas airport..wonder if there's any truth to that

  5. #95
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Whoa! Just read the CH blog and watched the "deleted" scene at the bottom of the page and it continued a few seconds later by airing the "Doll Bachelor" -- dirty, snarky and wild! So surprised that ABC would have Chris associated with that in any way. Very weird, but then it's late. Watch it and see what you think.....

  6. #96
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,989

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Happydog;3303280;
    Whoa! Just read the CH blog and watched the "deleted" scene at the bottom of the page and it continued a few seconds later by airing the "Doll Bachelor" -- dirty, snarky and wild! So surprised that ABC would have Chris associated with that in any way. Very weird, but then it's late. Watch it and see what you think.....

    Sometimes they are just funny and snarky. That one was vile.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

  7. #97
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Maybe it is a comentary on the show this time
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  8. #98
    Yee-haw, salsa! terabithia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    834

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3303152;
    you'd think he'd do his best to make it work out considering his constant proclamations that "he knows his future wife is in the room", "he knows he will spend the rest of his life with one of these girls"...

    but I do find relative to last season, he doesn't seem to be as open with the girls, it's all about grilling them, not opening himself up, not even being sweet or romantic...giving them nothing!
    Yeah, I agree. Jason is a big mystery to me, I hope they left a LOT of good conversations on the cutting room floor. I can't figure out why any of the women are falling for him, their conversations don't strike me as revealing or deep or intellectual. Or even all that fun! I wish they'd show us why the women are so crazy about him.

    On another note, I read on another site that he was sighted last weekend at the Dallas airport..wonder if there's any truth to that
    I don't believe these sightings. Deanna and Jesse were pretty open about discussing their hiding time. Based on what they said, ABC makes arrangements for the couple to meet at a house in the LA area every 10 days or so. They can only be together inside the house. Jesse made reference to "being locked together in a house for four or five days." It is probably written into their contracts they can not see each other outside of this prearranged time or location, or they'll owe ABC/TPTB a billion dollars or whatever.

  9. #99
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3303152;
    you'd think he'd do his best to make it work out considering his constant proclamations that "he knows his future wife is in the room", "he knows he will spend the rest of his life with one of these girls"...

    but I do find relative to last season, he doesn't seem to be as open with the girls, it's all about grilling them, not opening himself up, not even being sweet or romantic...giving them nothing!

    On another note, I read on another site that he was sighted last weekend at the Dallas airport..wonder if there's any truth to that
    Someone else said he was spotted in Seattle and another poster has a friend who spotted him in Hawaii.
    I think the big shocker and jaw dropper will be Jason can teleport. That is the only way we can account for all the simultaneous sightings!
    Think about this--the balcony scene is regarding the fact he is now going to have to own up to his paranormal skills which he has been keeping secret up to now. The K Moon/Rebecca clue regards a paranormal theme in its book.
    Jason is going to teleport to Dallas to ask for Melissa's hand as her parents are not going to fly to NZ. At the same time he has to reject Molly and propose to Melissa.
    Remember you heard it here first--teleporting--jaw dropping.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  10. #100
    Frankly, my dear BritLit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not on the Fence
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Chris Harrison Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3303457;
    Someone else said he was spotted in Seattle and another poster has a friend who spotted him in Hawaii.
    I think the big shocker and jaw dropper will be Jason can teleport. That is the only way we can account for all the simultaneous sightings!
    Think about this--the balcony scene is regarding the fact he is now going to have to own up to his paranormal skills which he has been keeping secret up to now. The K Moon/Rebecca clue regards a paranormal theme in its book.
    Jason is going to teleport to Dallas to ask for Melissa's hand as her parents are not going to fly to NZ. At the same time he has to reject Molly and propose to Melissa.
    Remember you heard it here first--teleporting--jaw dropping.
    I can't believe you TOLD! You promised to keep it a secret. Now you're in for it. . .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.