Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Expert Sleuthers - who will be the finalists and why?

Re: Expert Sleuthers - who will be the finalists and why?

Yea I saw that so just because we can pick it out we are only like a couple hundred (maybe more but not much) and there were something like 8 or 9 mil watching the show. So to us it might seem obvoious but to others it could be anyone.

Maybe it is obvious for the simple fact of people wanting a love story. Maybe it will slowly unfold. We wanted to be shown a love story with Matt but instead were shown "monkey mania" and Shayne was basically shoved down our throat, but I think they thought they were giving us what we wanted. Then with Deanna and Jesse you really couldn't put the two of them together until the very end (if even that) and they went the complete opposite of Matt/Shayne and really didn't show us enough for us to get on board with Jesse (not saying he didn't have his share of fans). So maybe they're going for the middle ground here...obvious but muted. I don't know I rarely post on this board but love what everyone else has to say, but this is a thought that has been bugging me the last couple of days. So right or wrong...completely off the wall whatever...I just needed to get it off my chest.

Former Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3270469;
    ITA. If you go to the Alphabet board you'll see that they are talking about him picking Deanna.

And that's why I love the alphabet board... poor people over there that think it's the only place for "inside" information!

Quote Originally Posted by amrie81;3270481;
    We wanted to be shown a love story with Matt but instead were shown "monkey mania" and Shayne was basically shoved down our throat, but I think they thought they were giving us what we wanted.
    Isn't that the truth. That was the Shayne show co-staring Matt. But at least she was chosen. Could you image her as Bachelorette?

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtwinmom;3270572;

And that's why I love the alphabet board... poor people over there that think it's the only place for "inside" information!
    There's always someone over there with inside information. They are friends or sisters or whatever with someone from the crew or the participants. They tell all these tales then say oops, I shouldn't say anything else, I don't want (insert insider here) to get into trouble.

So with the new screencap proof thread, we know the F3 - thanks so much for all of you who worked hard on that! Then who is F4? Is there a good chance it's Stephanie? How far do you think she'll get?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3275559;
    So with the new screencap proof thread, we know the F3 - thanks so much for all of you who worked hard on that! Then who is F4? Is there a good chance it's Stephanie? How far do you think she'll get?
    I'm thinking Naomi. Lots of SC of her Seattle seaplane date, putting her front and center in a way the other girls [excepting the F3] are not. Then there's the one of her and Jason on a horse [HTD?]
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

I'm still skeptical Fleiss would give us this much. In the previews we saw it was definitely a brunette, which surprised me to begin with. If he wanted to, he could airbrush Melissa's freckles out easily to confuse us. WHY is he doing this? Can we trust him?

I guess the bottom line is for me to look at the interaction of Melissa and Jason - as much as they show us. I hope it truly is a love story and it's written all over their faces - and that we get to enjoy that. Maybe Fleiss is really giving us what we all want for Jason - and what Jason found early on - and he's just going to give in this time and not try to mislead us!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3277886;
    I'm still skeptical Fleiss would give us this much. In the previews we saw it was definitely a brunette, which surprised me to begin with. If he wanted to, he could airbrush Melissa's freckles out easily to confuse us. WHY is he doing this? Can we trust him?

I guess the bottom line is for me to look at the interaction of Melissa and Jason - as much as they show us. I hope it truly is a love story and it's written all over their faces - and that we get to enjoy that. Maybe Fleiss is really giving us what we all want for Jason - and what Jason found early on - and he's just going to give in this time and not try to mislead us!
    I thought I'd chime in on this thread because I once was one of those sleuths who hunted and hunted every clue to figure the ending (fun times, for sure!! ). As a "retired sleuth" who still enjoys reading the boards I'd like to give a shout out to all the current sleuthers who have figured out the top 3 (and F1)!! As Kasha said, the proof is in the screencaps. I was mislead one season with using the past edit theories, but as times and producers have changed, the one constant you can count on are the screencaps.
    What people should keep in mind about thinking everything is too obvious and as many have pointed out, it's not that obvious to the general public who Jason is going to pick. I've asked several of my friends who don't sleuth and they don't have a clue. In fact, the producers' scheme to trick people into thinking Jason might take Deanna back is working to the effect that several people have asked me if I think that will happen. Think about it, over 9 million people watched the show on Monday, out of that number, those of us who search boards for answers are miniscule. I'd be very shocked with all the evidence provided (and well done btw in the Evidence thread) for Melissa NOT to be the F1.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;3277935;
    I thought I'd chime in on this thread because I once was one of those sleuths who hunted and hunted every clue to figure the ending (fun times, for sure!! ). As a "retired sleuth" who still enjoys reading the boards I'd like to give a shout out to all the current sleuthers who have figured out the top 3 (and F1)!! As Kasha said, the proof is in the screencaps. I was mislead one season with using the past edit theories, but as times and producers have changed, the one constant you can count on are the screencaps.
    What people should keep in mind about thinking everything is too obvious and as many have pointed out, it's not that obvious to the general public who Jason is going to pick. I've asked several of my friends who don't sleuth and they don't have a clue. In fact, the producers' scheme to trick people into thinking Jason might take Deanna back is working to the effect that several people have asked me if I think that will happen. Think about it, over 9 million people watched the show on Monday, out of that number, those of us who search boards for answers are miniscule. I'd be very shocked with all the evidence provided (and well done btw in the Evidence thread) for Melissa NOT to be the F1.

Hi CafeGirl!! I hope you continue posting!
    Everything you say is so true!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast