Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Expert Sleuthers - who will be the finalists and why?

Re: Expert Sleuthers - who will be the finalists and why?

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;3268097;
    Excellent work, all! It does seem like they gave us more to work with this time... or just don't care anymore if it is figured out.

Hmm...was just wondering...it all looks too bleeding obvious...I think they are setting us up here. There's no way they'd give it away lust like that and at such an early state. Hell would freeze over before they did that! I think he picks Shannon!

anyone think naomi has a shot of being final 4? shes so beautiful, reminds me so much of eva mendes. i hope melissa is f1 !! i was a little bummed shelby didnt make it pass the first night i liked her too. oh well.
    Seanna

Ok - so if Melissa is F1, I kind of agree with Carinadil - would they really make it that obvious?

OR

Remember in Andy's season, he knew it was Tessa soon after it all started - and I think a lot of you said the same thing was true with Meredith and Ian, right? (Didn't see that one.) Do you think it's possible that Jason knew right away or soon it was Melissa, and we can just sit back and enjoy the love story? I'd like to believe that - or are they setting us up?

FORT Newbie

It's a set up.

Jason said in interviews that he know very quickly who he was going to chose as F1.....funny though that he decided to taste all the candy along the way

Quote Originally Posted by seannaleigh00;3269471;
    anyone think naomi has a shot of being final 4? shes so beautiful, reminds me so much of eva mendes. i hope melissa is f1 !! i was a little bummed shelby didnt make it pass the first night i liked her too. oh well.
    Seanna
    I hope she makes it to F4 too. We have a little ray of hope with the horseback sc mystery! I was so hoping Nikki would have gone further too!

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3268060;
    I think it is pretty concrete:

F3 are:
    Molly: bungee
    Jillian: heli
    Melissa: parasailing

F2 are:
    Molly: positive ID in pic of Russell Wharf, near LCD/FRC location
    Melissa: id'd catamaran in same area

F1=Melissa; F1 looked like brunette in screencap, plus freckle/birthmark matching (3 of them total!)

Whew............
    This sums it up perfectly, what else to say? SC's prove it!
    Plus, she looks great with him, they look like a great couple - there is something more there, for sure!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3269523;
    Ok - so if Melissa is F1, I kind of agree with Carinadil - would they really make it that obvious?

OR

Remember in Andy's season, he knew it was Tessa soon after it all started - and I think a lot of you said the same thing was true with Meredith and Ian, right? (Didn't see that one.) Do you think it's possible that Jason knew right away or soon it was Melissa, and we can just sit back and enjoy the love story? I'd like to believe that - or are they setting us up?
    The previews and promos are not making it obvious, really. There are a lot of shots of him with other women (brunettes!). Is giving a close-up of the F1's arm (tiny freckles and all) a real give-away? It would seem that 99% of viewers wouldn't even notice it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3270360;
    The previews and promos are not making it obvious, really. There are a lot of shots of him with other women (brunettes!). Is giving a close-up of the F1's arm (tiny freckles and all) a real give-away? It would seem that 99% of viewers wouldn't even notice it.
    I agree with you on this one. If I wouldn't have been on this website I don't think I would have been able to pick it out right away. If people think it is obvious it is most likely because they are on this site. I was talking to a friend the other day that never comes on this site and she said ohh it could be Jill, Melissa, ect. she had a list. It isn't as obvious as we may think.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavo41;3270448;
    I agree with you on this one. If I wouldn't have been on this website I don't think I would have been able to pick it out right away. If people think it is obvious it is most likely because they are on this site. I was talking to a friend the other day that never comes on this site and she said ohh it could be Jill, Melissa, ect. she had a list. It isn't as obvious as we may think.
    ITA. If you go to the Alphabet board you'll see that they are talking about him picking Deanna.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast