Page 582 of 582 FirstFirst ... 82482532572573574575576577578579580581582
Results 5,811 to 5,818 of 5818

Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by JuneBug707;3378054;
    Do we know the Twitter account is really Jason? I heard him say on Access, I think, that he hadn't turned on his computer in some time. I know he has Jason's Place started, so I'm sure he turned it on at some point, but I really don't see him putting himself out there on Twitter and some of the statements totally don't sound like him. What "proof" do we have that it's really him?
    The jasonmesnick one isn't real, but I don't see anything odd about what he's said on the jason_mesnick one. Plus, like some have already said I'm pretty sure he's linked to it from that Jason's Place website.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home;3378090;
    Does Molly have a myspace or facebook account?
    Have not seen one. Nope.

GA (Geek's Anonymous) RealityRoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3378068;
    But in terms of my own reaction, I have no desire to be "played" as well, which is exactly what the producers/promoters have done here with how they presented the post show events to inflame public sentiments and rekindle interest in their [misogynistic] show.

I'm not playing.
    Ah, but the very nature of the fact that you are posting about the show here now means that you are playing, and the fact that I'm responding means I'm playing too! If we truly were disgusted and truly didn't care, we wouldn't keep coming back to vent/complain/argue/incriminate. I am perfectly happy being unhappy with the situation, all-the-while knowing that it had great entertainment value, which is why I watch TV in the first place! I'm very unhappy for Melissa, and very happy for Fleiss at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRoy;3378104;
    Ah, but the very nature of the fact that you are posting about the show here now means that you are playing, and the fact that I'm responding means I'm playing too! If we truly were disgusted and truly didn't care, we wouldn't keep coming back to vent/complain/argue/incriminate. I am perfectly happy being unhappy with the situation, all-the-while knowing that it had great entertainment value, which is why I watch TV in the first place! I'm very unhappy for Melissa, and very happy for Fleiss at the same time.
    There are multiple pathologies at work, LOL, I'd never disagree with that.

Do we know the Twitter account is really Jason? I heard him say on Access, I think, that he hadn't turned on his computer in some time. I know he has Jason's Place started, so I'm sure he turned it on at some point, but I really don't see him putting himself out there on Twitter and some of the statements totally don't sound like him. What "proof" do we have that it's really him?
    Yes its his twitter account, its linked right off jasonplace.com
    I can understand his feelings were hurt by the things the judges and host said but it was pretty tame and certainly to be expected. He would be better off just being positive because if Mel wins or does well on DWTS it will patch up things for lots of folks who feel "wronged" by Jason or ABC.

HAHAHAH I love that Mel is on DWTS!!!! Just when you thought the bachelor was over and there would be nothing to do til Bachelorette... yah ABC!

Does anyone not remember when CH, Jason and Molly all three said ad naseum at ATFR part 1 that Jason and Molly had not had any contact since the FRC? They all three have since said different. Whether it was one phone call, two phone calls or if they had actually seen each other they all three lied and it was obvious, when Molly and Jason came together again on that show, to me!

The "jason_mesnick" Twitter account has a direct link to it from Jason's web site. I think all the entries sound like him. JMO.

The "jasonmesnick" account is most likely a fake.

I don't believe much of what Jason says in the media. But you don't need to turn on a computer to access the Internet or send "tweets" (via Twitter). A Blackberry, an IPhone, etc., even a cell phone can all access the Internet.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!