Page 581 of 582 FirstFirst ... 81481531571572573574575576577578579580581582 LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 5818

Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3377940;
    Now we have the Access Hollywood hostess telling Chris Harrison that she knows Molly called Jason when he was spending Christmas with Melissa, and he does not deny it.

I think that whatever info the NOH's poster has should also come out as well as anything else.

Jason has stated that his purpose for his actions on the ATFR were based in honesty and to gain Molly's re-acceptance.

He chose of his own volition, not by contract, according to his honesty to break with Melissa in public in order to have a chance to get back with Molly who he had not seen nor had he talked with since the FRC.

Any and all evidence to the contrary needs to come out so that we can see to what extent Jason has acted honorably. In light of all evidence, we then can maybe judge how fair and accurate the fallout truly has been.

Has it been warranted? Maybe and maybe not, but in lieu of leaking evidence, I don't think we can truly make a judgement until all evidence is on the table.
    Regarding judging candor of statements to the media...

At the end of the day, what "really" happened isn't a matter capable of being "judged" on "evidence" by the public. First, this was an entertainment produced for television, not an offering of stock for sale to the public. There is no legal requirement of public truth-telling. The legal requirement in fact is that Molly, Jason, Melissa, Chris Harrison, employees of the show or network not speak at all except as arranged/permitted, and then speak only pre-approved facts/words, even if the agreed upon words/spin is the OPPOSITE of the "truth."

Even if some fantasy full factual inquiry could be conducted -- even out of the public eye -- there would not likely be a single version of the "truth" about the matter of who was in touch with whom when, with what understandings, ethical obligations, etc. At the end of every legal controversy, even following months or years of discovery, the material facts are most commonly still in dispute.

In short, the only "peace" to be had is the peace that comes with turning the page.
    Last edited by jlccaz; 03-10-2009 at 11:25 AM.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=jlccaz;3377962;]Regarding judging candor of statements to the media...

At the end of the day, what "really" happened isn't a matter capable of being "judged" on "evidence" by the public. First, this was an entertainment produced for television, not an offering of stock for sale to the public. There is no legal requirement of public truth-telling. The legal requirement in fact is that Molly, Jason, Melissa, Chris Harrison, employees of the show or network not speak at all except as arranged/permitted, and then speak only pre-approved facts/words, even if the agreed upon words/spin is the OPPOSITE of the "truth."

Even if some fantasy full factual inquiry could be conducted -- even out of the public eye -- there would not likely be a single version of the "truth" about the matter of who was in touch with whom when, with what understandings, ethical obligations, etc. At the end of every legal controversy, even following months or years of discovery, the material facts are most commonly still in dispute.

In short, the only "peace" to be had is the peace that comes with turning the page.[/QUOTE]

Nah Some stuff happened here! We may never know all of it, but past experience shows that some if not all of it will come out.

In your legal world, is that what you see attorneys do?
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Did Melissa leak the emails? perhaps, perhaps not we don't know. People hack into people's email accounts very easily (think Sarah Palin) If she did maybe she just wanted everyone to know how much ABC mettled, that is what stood out to me most about the emails. I do think Melissa made some conflicting statements about old bf's etc.
    I don't think she is just some media whore. She was DCC so of course if they are televising that season why not go along with it?

She went on the bach, just like Jillian, and all the rest. SO?
    Now she is doing DWTS good for her.

Its Jason that makes me wonder. On his twitter he says he won't be watching then he says she will win the thing.

He can't seem to keep his stories straight either!

jMO

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3377896;
    What a neat little package this season has turned out to be.

Jason found the person he was meant to be with for the rest of his life (or until he changes his mind)

Molly gets to move to rainy Seattle "eventually" to be with the man she loves and his adorable boy.

Melissa gets to live a dream by being on Dancing With the Stars and just maybe will achieve her goal of being an entertainment reporter.

Mike Fleiss, Chris Harrison, Martin Hilton and the other staffers will benefit from a another multi season deal so the Bachelor goes on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on.

And they all lived happily ever after!
    LOL and the fans are still ticked!

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3378029;
    Its Jason that makes me wonder. On his twitter he says he won't be watching then he says she will win the thing.

He can't seem to keep his stories straight either!

jMO
    He said she would win, then found out what they aired (perhaps from Molly) and then decided not to watch.

ok gotcha he ought to decline from commenting other than positives but I guess I can understand

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3378041;
    LOL and the fans are still ticked!
    Wow, will I ever second that one! It amazes me how weeks after this show has finished airing, the feelings generated by reality tv show contestants. It all seems to continue, too..as long as these people continually put themselves out in the public eye.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3378044;
    He said she would win, then found out what they aired (perhaps from Molly) and then decided not to watch.
    Do we know the Twitter account is really Jason? I heard him say on Access, I think, that he hadn't turned on his computer in some time. I know he has Jason's Place started, so I'm sure he turned it on at some point, but I really don't see him putting himself out there on Twitter and some of the statements totally don't sound like him. What "proof" do we have that it's really him?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3378014;

Nah Some stuff happened here! We may never know all of it, but past experience shows that some if not all of it will come out.

In your legal world, is that what you see attorneys do?
    The fact there are no hired attorneys involved in this at this point -- and therefore there will be nothing remotely resembling "evidence" -- was precisely my point. All of the information in the media articles being parsed and parsed is largely the work of hired media relations professionals. And their job is at best to tell a carefully crafted -- often evolving -- version of the truth.

Had the post show reality been presented differently, in one fell swoop (Melissa and Jason agreed before the taping the relationship was going nowhere, she soon moved on to her old boyfriend, and he moved on to Molly), sentiments would not run hot, and the franchise would remain as tired and old as ever.

Reality TV goes for raw and real, and will tell the truth as slowly or incompletely as possible, if that's what will maximize audience "connection" with the show.

To get those moments on tape, Jason was played by Fleiss/Hilton to the hilt, I agree. And he is less of a man for it, and he knows it.

But in terms of my own reaction, I have no desire to be "played" as well, which is exactly what the producers/promoters have done here with how they presented the post show events to inflame public sentiments and rekindle interest in their [misogynistic] show.

I'm not playing.

FORT Regular

Does Molly have a myspace or facebook account?