Page 580 of 582 FirstFirst ... 80480530570571572573574575576577578579580581582 LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 5818

Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Follower

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3377652;
    Just like the truth is coming to the light about Melissa.......her saying that she was done with the cameras and reality tv shows, then turns around and goes back on her words.........kind of hard to believe her for now on too. Also it has been reported that the leak came from her camp and not Jason's in regards to the emails. Just another in the long line of reasons not to believe her. She hasn't been likeable from the beginning with that whiney voice, her over exageration of her antics and just plain annoying ways.

I am just way finished with her playing the sympathy card and always being on my tv screen........ENOUGH already!!!!! IMHO, of course.
    It all just comes down to what "camp" (or tent so to speak ) you reside in. If you've never really gotten the Melissa vibe- then you think she went on the Bachelor (and was engaged for 6 weeks with no cameras rolling) just to get famous and that Molly never heard a peep from Jason until ATFR.

If you like Melissa, then you're happy she was offered an opportunity to do something she loves (dance) after a tumultuous couple of weeks. She has said herself that no one needs to feel sorry for her. If RS is sympathetic, that's his choice- not Melissa's.

Personally, I think it is great that (out of unforeseen circumstances) Melissa is able to replace a DWTS person while people still recognize who she is. Being a Mel fan, I am sure she will know what course to take in her life and make all of her own personal decisions. If she chooses to teach, great- I teach too- I'll be happy for her! If she does choose to do more things on TV- great- I'll probably watch!

Bottom line: If you didn't care for Mel on TB, you're not going to be jumping with joy she's on DWTS. To each their own

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3377533;

Either a WHOLE LOT of Jason with Molly was cut out of ATFR1, or they were seeing each other in person before the ATFR1 taping. And don't forget as they held each other and walked away from the sofa, Jason said to Molly "let's get off this set!". I drew my own conclusions from those things and others.

Also, with the ATFR1 make-out session, Molly has said in recent interviews that they didn't get right back together. This doesn't make sense. And most recently, on Bonnie Hunt, she said it took a few weeks to get to a good place together. Whaaaat? Bonnie's reaction was hilarious, too (implication was that they should have taken longer than a few weeks).
    Your logic escapes me. I think Molly's reaction says it all. I'm sure there was more time elapsed between the "make out session" than we saw.

And I find it easy to believe that someone who has "dreamt" of the day when Jason would realized the error of his ways and come back to her that it is easier to live in the moment, kiss him, hug him, etc...then, when it's back to the real world there are "bigger discussions" that they needed to have.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3376819;
    Well as least I see it too. ETA, at least with Molly.
    I agree, and I am glad that Bonnie Hunt showed some concern for her. That was refreshing to see.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home;3376065;
    I find it interesting that Jason (and Molly) are not declaring their love for each other. They are NOT saying: I love Molly, or I love Jason, or we are happy together and really want to make this relationship work, etc.

Any thoughts?
    Taking it a day at a time, and that is best given what's happening around them. Things have certainly died down.

I think they've taken a more realistic approach to everything compared to other bach couples. Admittedly, they haven't had much of a choice with everyone parsing every single word they say, but I think this will help them in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3376157;
    Your best point, "Mel's agent saw a big chance to capitalize and boost Mel's career". It is pretty darn obvious by now, 3 Realty shows later this woman is looking for a career in limelight and the Bachelor was just one of the steps after the DCC stint. There is a reason why the failed relationships, the "black sheep" status she applied to herself and the fact the parents never went to a single DCC game and refused to come on the Bachelor. The parents knew what this girl was doing, just one more step in her goal of limelight. This woman is striving for her goal which is great. Why are Jason and Molly continually being called out for also going forward with their goals and relationship, and still being called names, especially Molly referred to as "tarty".
    Pminn, I absolutely agree. I don't get it either, especially in light of certain occurrences.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3377652;
    Just like the truth is coming to the light about Melissa.......her saying that she was done with the cameras and reality tv shows, then turns around and goes back on her words.........kind of hard to believe her for now on too. Also it has been reported that the leak came from her camp and not Jason's in regards to the emails. Just another in the long line of reasons not to believe her. She hasn't been likeable from the beginning with that whiney voice, her over exageration of her antics and just plain annoying ways.

I am just way finished with her playing the sympathy card and always being on my tv screen........ENOUGH already!!!!! IMHO, of course.
    I'm not sure it's been "reported" but actually speculated by FORT members... which is very different than actual reporting. Too many things are speculated on these boards and then picked up as fact. Mel got a call from DWTS, she decided to go for it. Simple. Many wish it was always that easy to have these types of opportunities presented to them.

What a neat little package this season has turned out to be.

Jason found the person he was meant to be with for the rest of his life (or until he changes his mind)

Molly gets to move to rainy Seattle "eventually" to be with the man she loves and his adorable boy.

Melissa gets to live a dream by being on Dancing With the Stars and just maybe will achieve her goal of being an entertainment reporter.

Mike Fleiss, Chris Harrison, Martin Hilton and the other staffers will benefit from a another multi season deal so the Bachelor goes on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on.

And they all lived happily ever after!

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3377896;
    What a neat little package this season has turned out to be.

Jason found the person he was meant to be with for the rest of his life (or until he changes his mind)

Molly gets to move to rainy Seattle "eventually" to be with the man she loves and his adorable boy.

Melissa gets to live a dream by being on Dancing With the Stars and just maybe will achieve her goal of being an entertainment reporter.

Mike Fleiss, Chris Harrison, Martin Hilton and the other staffers will benefit from a another multi season deal so the Bachelor goes on. And on. And on. And on. And on. And on.

And they all lived happily ever after!
    And Jillian, don't forget our lovely F3! The sets, locations, dialogue and casting of her happy ending are being determined as we type. Yipes.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3377897;
    And Jillian, don't forget our lovely F3! The sets, locations, dialogue and casting of her happy ending are being determined as we type. Yipes.
    Oh yeah, Jillian, yet another success! Thanks jlccaz!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3377611;
    I do know that when Chris was on Access Hollywood, the hostess, said that she knows for a fact that Molly phoned Jason when he was spending Christmas with Meliisa. So from the time they got back to the USA and Christmas, Jason and Molly had been talking.

Chris by the way didn't know how to respond to that...
    Now we have the Access Hollywood hostess telling Chris Harrison that she knows Molly called Jason when he was spending Christmas with Melissa, and he does not deny it.

I think that whatever info the NOH's poster has should also come out as well as anything else.

Jason has stated that his purpose for his actions on the ATFR were based in honesty and to gain Molly's re-acceptance.

He chose of his own volition, not by contract, according to his honesty to break with Melissa in public in order to have a chance to get back with Molly who he had not seen nor had he talked with since the FRC.

Any and all evidence to the contrary needs to come out so that we can see to what extent Jason has acted honorably. In light of all evidence, we then can maybe judge how fair and accurate the fallout truly has been.

Has it been warranted? Maybe and maybe not, but in lieu of leaking evidence, I don't think we can truly make a judgement until all evidence is on the table.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?