Page 579 of 582 FirstFirst ... 79479529569570571572573574575576577578579580581582 LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 5818

Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3376056;
    I don't think she conspired with Jason at all - that is not my point. I think what happened is more or less what we saw. And Mel (and Mel's agent) saw a big chance to capitalise and boost Mel's career. Hence the leaks to RS.
    Talking of camps: RS is so on Melissa's side it is ridiculous.
    And there is no confirmation that Jason met Molly before the ATFR or Mel was blindsided quite the opposite. And there is no evidence of a conspiracy. That was all Mel spin to advance her career. That is why I think Jason and Molly have been treated unfairly.
    The thing I find funny is, that so many people has said this and said that, and what is happening is people are confusing what others say and labeling it as Melissa said. She hasn't done but one interview, that I know of (Ellen) correct me if I'm wrong. A lot of the stuff I've read that others have said not Melissa. So now the conspiracy is Melissa doing also.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3377533;

Either a WHOLE LOT of Jason with Molly was cut out of ATFR1, or they were seeing each other in person before the ATFR1 taping. And don't forget as they held each other and walked away from the sofa, Jason said to Molly "let's get off this set!". I drew my own conclusions from those things and others.

Also, with the ATFR1 make-out session, Molly has said in recent interviews that they didn't get right back together. This doesn't make sense. And most recently, on Bonnie Hunt, she said it took a few weeks to get to a good place together. Whaaaat? Bonnie's reaction was hilarious, too (implication was that they should have taken longer than a few weeks).
    Right! That caught my attention too. The good place, must have gotten there before the AFTFR1, because on the stage at the AFTR1 they seem to be at the good place or else she's backward.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3377562;
    Right! That caught my attention too. The good place, must have gotten there before the AFTFR1, because on the stage at the AFTR1 they seem to be at the good place or else she's backward.
    Again:

If I had the time (and desire), I would chronicle Jason and Molly's actions and statements, and highlight the discrepancies. Such a project would take weeks, at the rate they're stumbling through the media circus (I mean, circuit).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I do know that when Chris was on Access Hollywood, the hostess, said that she knows for a fact that Molly phoned Jason when he was spending Christmas with Meliisa. So from the time they got back to the USA and Christmas, Jason and Molly had been talking.

Chris by the way didn't know how to respond to that...

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3377611;
    I do know that when Chris was on Access Hollywood, the hostess, said that she knows for a fact that Molly phoned Jason when he was spending Christmas with Meliisa. So from the time they got back to the USA and Christmas, Jason and Molly had been talking.

Chris by the way didn't know how to respond to that...
    I've already said, the truth gonna come out. What's done in the dark, will come to the light.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3377615;
    I've already said, the truth gonna come out. What's done in the dark, will come to the light.
    Just like the truth is coming to the light about Melissa.......her saying that she was done with the cameras and reality tv shows, then turns around and goes back on her words.........kind of hard to believe her for now on too. Also it has been reported that the leak came from her camp and not Jason's in regards to the emails. Just another in the long line of reasons not to believe her. She hasn't been likeable from the beginning with that whiney voice, her over exageration of her antics and just plain annoying ways.

I am just way finished with her playing the sympathy card and always being on my tv screen........ENOUGH already!!!!! IMHO, of course.

I too am sisk of Melissa's sad story. I think she is getting what she wanted from this whole bachelor thing.....celebrity status!!! Everyone signs up for TB hoping to get something out of it. Go back and look at what they are all doing now. Most have something to do with showbiz or bettered their employment out of being on the show. I will be curious to see what Molly gets out of all of this in the months to come...other than Jason....lol.

FORT Fan

Melissa doesn't seem to have a sad story. She's done one interview and DWTS called her at the 11th hour, and probably begged, offered a lot of money to replace a woman who is having surgery next week on her injured knee. DWTS is a great family show where many "stars" would give their eye teeth to be selected. She was a great pick because they needed someone who could come in, learn fast and not look totally lame. Jason is the one updating his websites the way Jesse updates his ... ad naseum.

Melissa is young and, given this economy, needs to grab every lucrative opportunity that comes her way. She'd never forgive herself if she didn't take this on. I don't think she will win the whole thing but I do think she will do very well. The dancing will be good for her spirit.

FORT Fanatic

Does anyone know whether her parents/brother/family were present in the audience?

Quote Originally Posted by annabanana2;3377737;
    Does anyone know whether her parents/brother/family were present in the audience?
    they probably won't mind the "publicness" of this show
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club