Page 578 of 582 FirstFirst ... 78478528568569570571572573574575576577578579580581582 LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 5818

Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3375157;
    I don't have any inside info here, so I am speculating.

I would not be surprised if Melissa's parents have strong religious beliefs. They live in a state and in a metro area in particular that has mainstream mega churches with many thousands of members. It just simply isn't inconceivable to me.

She told Jason's Mom they were close and that her parents had supported her growing up. It is possible that they just simply don't do the DCC thing, and really maybe don't quite believe in the whole tiny outfits?
    I suspect I am her parents' age, and I think they could be covered up a little bit more myself.

Here is what I think on the parents' lack of apperance....do you remember the post that showed up several times from some retired ABC person? I never quite understood all of the business ramifications, but the gist was that somebody connected made a contact with a business associate of Melissa's father ( who is a high-up in his business world) and told him that the producers had something that was not good planned for Melissa who was already under contract.This retired ABC person said that the parents realized that since Melissa was under contract, it was too later for her, but they decided not to join in. Besides protecting their privacy, they also hoped in some way to help negate or at least lessen whatever "bad" was planned for Melissa.

While this one may be off a little here and there, I think it fits in with other things that have been suggested. It makes an awful lot of sense to me when connected to what she said about her parents.

"Something bad" could be that Melissa's storyline was already pre-determined (no matter what she did) to be just what we saw in some form or the other.
    Bloomers, if the bolded is true, I don't understand why Melissa's mother didn't give her a "heads-up" during the LCD conversation. I would think that her mother would tell her that something was going to happen that may make her look really bad. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3376892;
    Mel could have prevented this fiasco from getting worse by responding like a true lady instead she chose to play the 'dumpee'. And now, everyone has redefined 'Class' to mean her behavior and calling someone the 'B' word appropriate. She's very lucky Jason opted to play the 'Jerk' to appease the public and her.
    its very refreshing to read comments that i agree with....i think when you are not on anyone's camp..its easier to assess the situation with an open mind...good post cherryyou

Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3376892;
    I really have no favorites but I feel bad for Jason and Molly. I don't think they deserve this backlash. When I read RS reports, I asked who would stand to benefit from his reports and the glaring answer is Mel. When those personal emails leaked, I thought that she, Mel, purposely leaked those so that the unsuspecting public would get the 'picture' favoring her story. It's a propaganda intended to further humiliate Jason and Molly.

Mel could have prevented this fiasco from getting worse by responding like a true lady instead she chose to play the 'dumpee'. And now, everyone has redefined 'Class' to mean her behavior and calling someone the 'B' word appropriate. She's very lucky Jason opted to play the 'Jerk' to appease the public and her.
    Who says Jason is playing the jerk? I think he really is one.

"(Quote):And there is no confirmation that Jason met Molly before the ATFR or Mel was blindsided quite the opposite."

Actually there is a poster at Nine of Hearts who has some pretty credible info that suggests that Molly and Jason did indeed fly to meet one another pre-ATFR...

Quote Originally Posted by Fooled Again;3377345;
    I was just going to post that I don't think Jason was "playing" or "acting". He's said himself in more than one interview that this was all real, all was his life, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Regarding why Melissa's mother didn't counsel her during the LCD, maybe she did, but of course that would have been editted out (in fact, we didn't hear anything of her mother's part of the conversation, neither with Melissa nor with Jason). ABC wouldn't leave anything in to admit a plan/conspiracy to deceive Melissa into thinking she's F1, gets the proposal, returns home at end of filming and then gets dumped at ATFR1.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3377379;
    "(Quote):And there is no confirmation that Jason met Molly before the ATFR or Mel was blindsided quite the opposite."

Actually there is a poster at Nine of Hearts who has some pretty credible info that suggests that Molly and Jason did indeed fly to meet one another pre-ATFR...
    I have heard the same, long before the spin began.

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3377379;

Was that the rumor that he spent NYE with Molly?
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3377421;
    I have heard the same, long before the spin began.
    Who was the credible information person....Reality Steve... with the conspiracy theories, lies, making more out of this than it was. .that guy needs to go away!

There is no way he was seeing Molly, he even had to have the producers permission to call her that one time...

She was being lined up for the Bachelorette not meeting with Jason..

There was no way that girl on AFR was acting...she's as bad an actor as Jason .... she really thought she was being punked.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooled Again;3377345;
    Exactly! How does a dumpee play a dumpee...if you're a dumpee, you don't have to play one you are one.

Who was the credible information person....Reality Steve... with the conspiracy theories, lies, making more out of this than it was. .that guy needs to go away!

There is no way he was seeing Molly, he even had to have the producers permission to call her that one time...

She was being lined up for the Bachelorette not meeting with Jason..

There was no way that girl on AFR was acting...she's as bad an actor as Jason .... she really thought she was being punked.

Yeah right, if they weren't seeing each other, pull my left leg and it plays jingle bells.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3377522;
    Yeah right, if they weren't seeing each other, pull my left leg and it plays jingle bells.

Either a WHOLE LOT of Jason with Molly was cut out of ATFR1, or they were seeing each other in person before the ATFR1 taping. And don't forget as they held each other and walked away from the sofa, Jason said to Molly "let's get off this set!". I drew my own conclusions from those things and others.

Also, with the ATFR1 make-out session, Molly has said in recent interviews that they didn't get right back together. This doesn't make sense. And most recently, on Bonnie Hunt, she said it took a few weeks to get to a good place together. Whaaaat? Bonnie's reaction was hilarious, too (implication was that they should have taken longer than a few weeks).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!