Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fogey

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3375885;
    I am totally convinced that Mel was RS's source and it was to get her spin in first. She knows playing a victim sells (look at Deanna) and therefore the totally one sided story that RS put out there - remember she was 'blindsided', Molly was being flown to Seattle on alternate weekends, it was a conspiracy from the start with Mel the chosen victim - all nonsense in the cold light of day. But so damaging that by the time the ATFR aired people had entrenched positions and all Mel had to do was play up a bit.

One thing though I didn't find her all that convincing on ATFR - so I doubt she will be getting any acting oscars.

If anyone was the victim in this it was Molly and Jason but people will never see that.

You are right, I will never see that. Jason is the biggest manipulator here. He doesn't get to play the victim card again.

Jason and Molly may have ended up with the worst deal, but it's their own fault.

Oh yeah, Melissa has story inconsistencies?? Hah, she looks like a saint by comparison to Jason/Molly/Fleiss/CH ~ not one of them can keep their story straight ~ perhaps that's why the media is having a field day with them!! You made my day!!

FORT Regular

We will never know the truth but my bet is on this being a set up by Melissa and her 'people'. It makes most sense to me and yes Jason is easily manipulated - by Melissa.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3375923;
    Oh yeah, Melissa has story inconsistencies?? Hah, she looks like a saint by comparison to Jason/Molly/Fleiss/CH ~ not one of them can keep their story straight ~ perhaps that's why the media is having a field day with them!! You made my day!!

You missed what I said....I said CONTINUED story inconsistencies! And uhmmmmm Mel is the one who can't keep her stories straight, now and from the first episode...., the rest just seem to be having trouble now. You made my day too!!!! Thanks for the chuckles!
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3375926;
    We will never know the truth but my bet is on this being a set up by Melissa and her 'people'. It makes most sense to me and yes Jason is easily manipulated - by Melissa.
    Oh geez ~ I think we're seeing two different things... I definitely think Molly is leading him by the nose!! You know what ~ I think he likes it!!

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3375926;
    I am sick and tired of Melissa's sainthood and agree with you and Karey.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3375931;
    I am sick and tired of Melissa's sainthood and agree with you and Karey.
    I will add my name to these posts. Karey you have explained it a lot better than I can.

I think if we have learned anything from this season...it is to realize that NOTHING is out of relm of Fleiss...that he truly controls..contrives...and creates..what we see.

I think that we need to understand that ANY of these people can be persuaded to do his bidding...

Although we will be able to continue sluething SCs to pinpoint who continues on in the process...where the events take place...and get some "inside scoop" it will become increasingly more difficult to formulate a winner and the final outcome!...

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3375911;
    Bingo!!!!! I have always thought that Mel was RS's source from the beginning. and I mean who else would forward those private, confidential emails but her....and I also have suspected that she was recruited with a plan in place...I just never guessed that it was DWTS! Silly me for not figuring that one out.

I have never trusted Mel since her continued story inconsistencies, (some people would call them lies), but I will stick with continued story inconsistencies....was it one relationship for 7 years, and no date or kiss in 3 years, or always the dumpee and then further added from 4 relationships. I now believe Mel decided when recruited, to go on the show to make her ex jealous, and to further her on camera career? The making the ex jealous rumour was put on Molly...(well everything negative is put on Molly! ), but it makes most sense to be Mel, since she has reconciled with her ex from 2 years ago, and I wonder when they reconnected, and I highly suspect it was before Jan 18th. I wonder how Ty liked being sold down the river on TV as a neglectful abuser by Mel and her friends? Oh well good on her...she has managed the spin on this show to make herself into a victim, Goddess and a Saint. I am happy for Mel that her plans have all worked out so well for her...but it is too bad that she couldn't be more honest, and at least respect her confidentiality agreement, regarding personal emails at least. Her continued story inconsistencies have hurt a lot of people....but she seems to come out smiling and smelling like a rose. Hey...where have I heard that before! I do not see Mel as Miss Canned Tomato, but I don't see her as Miss America either, or worthy of Sainthood. JMHO of course. Thanks
    Karey

well said Karey...its so obvious that she is the one who forwarded the emails to RS...it was pay back time for Jason and Molly....there have been many posts about if Melissa wanted fame she would have accepted the deal on becoming the Bachelorette..why would she? she had Ty by that time...i think there have been a lot of mean things said about Jason and Molly...i give him alot of credit for seeing the real Melissa after filming was over..realizing she is a wonderful girl but not for him...he did her a favour by breaking it off...and going after the one he really cares for...

she wouldn't be dancing tonight if it wasn't for him....he knew he would be the bad guy in all of this but that's what you get when you sign that contract...same goes for Melissa..that's what you get when you sign that contract...

i wish them all well..i wish they all find happiness in whatever path they are lead on...

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3375928;
    Oh geez ~ I think we're seeing two different things... I definitely think Molly is leading him by the nose!! You know what ~ I think he likes it!!
    and if he likes it..what's wrong with that? i believe whatever makes people happy in this lifetime they should persue it....if its a wrong choice..then they will learn from it and live with it....i've made my share of wrong choice's in the relationship department...my family and friends always stood by my side ..whether they agree with my choices or not...