Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3375655;
    I think it's obvious that I never really warmed to Melissa all season and it was all due to her comments on that first date. When she said she wanted to teach 1st grade and play with her kids all summer...... my first thought was "ya right" From what Jason said, that's when he fell for her... that's when she became perfect wife material. I think in the weeks following the FRC Jason realized that Melissa wasn't the girl of his dreams after all. I'm not saying she's a terrible person or anything, just that she wasn't who she portrayed herself to be during the dates they were on - and Jason realized they weren't that compatible after all. JMO of course.
    I think she does want to be a teacher, she is young and can do these fun things lots of time left. I think maybe Melissa realized Jason was a fraud and creepy, and is very glad that he is out of her life.JMO

Quote Originally Posted by rockyone;3375716;
    I think she does want to be a teacher, she is young and can do these fun things lots of time left. I think maybe Melissa realized Jason was a fraud and creepy, and is very glad that he is out of her life.JMO
    I think she wants to be a teacher like Julia Roberts (Runaway Bride) liked her eggs.... the same as the guy she was with.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

[edit]

I keep saying this over and over..... the dress in the promos was BLUE and neither F2 wore blue - Fleiss wanted us to think that Deanna was going to show up and get proposed to. He didn't notice the moles though The break-up was a bonus for Fleiss!!
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 03-09-2009 at 10:03 AM.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I gotta go with northernviewer on this one. I do find it funny that so many people are acting like she isn't just another mactor on a reality show. Oops I mean shows...

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3375739;
    I think she wants to be a teacher like Julia Roberts (Runaway Bride) liked her eggs.... the same as the guy she was with.
    lol, probably true! But I sure like her better than Mol:

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3375624;
    Your 'just sayin' the same thing I'm thinking! This woman is on her third Realty TV show and has referenced wanting to be in the limelight of TV. Bachelor was step #2, DWTS #3, wonder where she will next appear? School teacher, I think not.
    Mark my words. She will be co-hosting some show like Extra or ET in the future. The media loves her, I have a strong feeling she will end up with some sort of TV career. She won't be anywhere near a classroom anytime soon.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SsnWard;3375501;
    "Evidently, these producers do what they want to with these shows."

And they sure know how to get ratings . . . . .

I've never watched DWTS before, but I am certainly going to be tuning in now, since Melissa will be on it. I have always thought she was very genuine and kind, since I previously saw her on an old episode of DCC, "chatting up" servicemen/women and their families. I think it was filmed in an airport waiting room, but I can't remember for sure. Anyway, Melissa and a few of the other DCC's made an effort to appear, and I for one, appreciated their effort.
    I'm a rabid fan of DWTS and I'm over the moon that Melissa is going to be a part of the show. I just found these posts now - I have to go back and find out the source, coz I had no idea but this just made my night - Jilly as the next Bachelorette and Melli on DWTS

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3375655;
    I think it's obvious that I never really warmed to Melissa all season and it was all due to her comments on that first date. When she said she wanted to teach 1st grade and play with her kids all summer...... my first thought was "ya right" From what Jason said, that's when he fell for her... that's when she became perfect wife material. I think in the weeks following the FRC Jason realized that Melissa wasn't the girl of his dreams after all. I'm not saying she's a terrible person or anything, just that she wasn't who she portrayed herself to be during the dates they were on - and Jason realized they weren't that compatible after all. JMO of course.
    I am totally convinced that Mel was RS's source and it was to get her spin in first. She knows playing a victim sells (look at Deanna) and therefore the totally one sided story that RS put out there - remember she was 'blindsided', Molly was being flown to Seattle on alternate weekends, it was a conspiracy from the start with Mel the chosen victim - all nonsense in the cold light of day. But so damaging that by the time the ATFR aired people had entrenched positions and all Mel had to do was play up a bit.

One thing though I didn't find her all that convincing on ATFR - so I doubt she will be getting any acting oscars.

If anyone was the victim in this it was Molly and Jason but people will never see that.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3375885;
    I am totally convinced that Mel was RS's source and it was to get her spin in first. She knows playing a victim sells (look at Deanna) and therefore the totally one sided story that RS put out there - remember she was 'blindsided', Molly was being flown to Seattle on alternate weekends, it was a conspiracy from the start with Mel the chosen victim - all nonsense in the cold light of day. But so damaging that by the time the ATFR aired people had entrenched positions and all Mel had to do was play up a bit.

One thing though I didn't find her all that convincing on ATFR - so I doubt she will be getting any acting oscars.

If anyone was the victim in this it was Molly and Jason but people will never see that.
    You might be surprised at how many people have had thoughts along those same lines.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3375885;

Bingo!!!!! I have always thought that Mel was RS's source from the beginning. and I mean who else would forward those private, confidential emails but her....and I also have suspected that she was recruited with a plan in place...I just never guessed that it was DWTS! Silly me for not figuring that one out.

I have never trusted Mel since her continued story inconsistencies, (some people would call them lies), but I will stick with continued story inconsistencies....was it one relationship for 7 years, and no date or kiss in 3 years, or always the dumpee and then further added from 4 relationships. I now believe Mel decided when recruited, to go on the show to make her ex jealous, and to further her on camera career? The making the ex jealous rumour was put on Molly...(well everything negative is put on Molly! ), but it makes most sense to be Mel, since she has reconciled with her ex from 2 years ago, and I wonder when they reconnected, and I highly suspect it was before Jan 18th. I wonder how Ty liked being sold down the river on TV as a neglectful abuser by Mel and her friends? Oh well good on her...she has managed the spin on this show to make herself into a victim, Goddess and a Saint. I am happy for Mel that her plans have all worked out so well for her...but it is too bad that she couldn't be more honest, and at least respect her confidentiality agreement, regarding personal emails at least. Her continued story inconsistencies have hurt a lot of people....but she seems to come out smiling and smelling like a rose. Hey...where have I heard that before! I do not see Mel as Miss Canned Tomato, but I don't see her as Miss America either, or worthy of Sainthood. JMHO of course. Thanks
    Karey