Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3375089;
    I think there's a lot more to Melissa than we know about.... her parents not appearing on tv (her brother either) and not going to watch her perform as a DCC... add that to Melissa calling herself the black sheep of the family plus what her friends said about all the losers she dated.....

Maybe Jason was just being polite about why he broke up with her..... kinda like Brad about Deanna - he didn't say anything about her but we've slowly seen a different side of her over the last year or so, and now are more understanding as to why he just couldn't go through with it .... just sayin'
    I think what your saying could carry some merit.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3375309;
    i dont think jason cares about tattoo's he proposed to deanna and melissa and they both have tattoo's
    He fell in love with and proposed to DeAnna who was bossy, controlling, domineering, self centered.

He said that Melissa and DeAnna were alike, but other than the tattoos, I can't figure out how Melissa is like the description of DeAnna.

I have come to the conclusion, though, that Jason is one of those men who wants the woman to be the dominant person in the relationship which is why he came to realize that it was Molly that he wanted and not Melissa.

At first he said he wanted someone to rely on him. After he broke with Melissa and took up with Molly, he said he wanted someone who "challenged" him.
    Somebody needs to take charge and be in control of the relationship, and I don't think it's going to be Jason.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I don't think that we ever will see the true personality of too many of the people who go on these types of shows because they are aware that even when the cameras aren't on, the microphones are. There are, I hope, a few whose true personalities shine through and I'm hoping that Jillian is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3375541;
    He fell in love with and proposed to DeAnna who was bossy, controlling, domineering, self centered.

He said that Melissa and DeAnna were alike, but other than the tattoos, I can't figure out how Melissa is like the description of DeAnna.
    I have come to the conclusion, though, that Jason is one of those men who wants the woman to be the dominant person in the relationship which is why he came to realize that it was Molly that he wanted and not Melissa.

At first he said he wanted someone to rely on him. After he broke with Melissa and took up with Molly, he said he wanted someone who "challenged" him.Somebody needs to take charge and be in control of the relationship, and I don't think it's going to be Jason.
    Ist bolded......huge egos

2nd bolded...... he hasn't changed his story any more than Melissa

how does melissa have a huge ego? and how has she changed her story?

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3375386;
    I'd be worried that my little rosebud tattoo would end up being a long stemmed rose over time (gravity is our enemy ladies!!)
    While discussing the tatoo subject earlier this season, someone posted this which I found funny enough to save:
    "As we age, more space tends to become available".
    "That might explain why my tattoo on my breast now sits on my abdomen!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3375587;
    Ist bolded......huge egos

2nd bolded...... he hasn't changed his story any more than Melissa
    That was said in a late interview toward the end when the RS lead had been revealed. We began waiting for interviews to see what he would say. One of the things he talked about was how he liked that she "challenged" him and that was one of the things he wanted in a relationship.

In the preshow interviews he said it was important for someone to rely on him.

Melissa wasn't quoted as saying anything in either of those interviews as to what she wanted in a husband. She was never in any of the interviews with Jason before the FRC was aired.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3375541;

At first he said he wanted someone to rely on him. After he broke with Melissa and took up with Molly, he said he wanted someone who "challenged" him.
    Somebody needs to take charge and be in control of the relationship, and I don't think it's going to be Jason.
    I think this is very accurate, Bloomers.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3375089;
    I think there's a lot more to Melissa than we know about.... her parents not appearing on tv (her brother either) and not going to watch her perform as a DCC... add that to Melissa calling herself the black sheep of the family plus what her friends said about all the losers she dated.....

Maybe Jason was just being polite about why he broke up with her..... kinda like Brad about Deanna - he didn't say anything about her but we've slowly seen a different side of her over the last year or so, and now are more understanding as to why he just couldn't go through with it .... just sayin'
    Your 'just sayin' the same thing I'm thinking! This woman is on her third Realty TV show and has referenced wanting to be in the limelight of TV. Bachelor was step #2, DWTS #3, wonder where she will next appear? School teacher, I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3375624;
    Your 'just sayin' the same thing I'm thinking! This woman is on her third Realty TV show and has referenced wanting to be in the limelight of TV. Bachelor was step #2, DWTS #3, wonder where she will next appear? School teacher, I think not.
    I think it's obvious that I never really warmed to Melissa all season and it was all due to her comments on that first date. When she said she wanted to teach 1st grade and play with her kids all summer...... my first thought was "ya right" From what Jason said, that's when he fell for her... that's when she became perfect wife material. I think in the weeks following the FRC Jason realized that Melissa wasn't the girl of his dreams after all. I'm not saying she's a terrible person or anything, just that she wasn't who she portrayed herself to be during the dates they were on - and Jason realized they weren't that compatible after all. JMO of course.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club