Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3369208;
    Jason can't debate what he should and shouldn't do...that would actually assume a fact not established...that he knows what he should and should not do. And he doesn't have time for the boards...he's too busy changing his story by the minute on every TV, radio show or publication he can find. Oh, yeah and running his find a mate/single parent website.

Spendng time with his child? The one he's pawned off while speinding the past year sucking face on 2 back to back TB(ette)s?
    Why can't he debate what he should and shouldn't do.......last time I looked he was a human being with rights. Are you trying to take that away from him? Pawning off his child is now worse than anyone spending time on this board neglecting theirs or not spending quality time with theirs. Of course this is my opinion.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3369226;
    Why can't he debate what he should and shouldn't do.......last time I looked he was a human being with rights. Are you trying to take that away from him? Pawning off his child is now worse than anyone spending time on this board neglecting theirs or not spending quality time with theirs. Of course this is my opinion.
    Your picture iavatar is beautiful. I respect all opinions. Evem my own. LOK. My twins are sleeping and they get my time, believe me.. It's 1216 here in NYC and I should go to sleep. I'm not taking away jascum's rights. I just love kicking him in his privates...figuratively, of course!

Jason came to the Bachelor by popular demand, the audience petitioned to ABC to make him the Bach. He did not ignore his child, the boy was with him I believe it was stated every other week. The child was never over subjected to the limelight and obvious the Mother of Ty was O.K. with the situation or Jason would not have done the show. 25 women came to meet this man and one decided he could be her husband and she could be a wife and stepmother. When Jason decided he didn't feel the marriage to be was right thing for him, he told tptb and the rest is history. Melissa had a broken heart, she is over it, she evidently felt the need to apologize for her behavior to Jason (which we were not privy to) and has gone on with her life, her job supposedly dating and is happy. IMO Melissa would want her friends to get on with their lives and be happy with her. Unfortunately, Jason has not been allowed to go on with his life, he is the subject of unbelievable scorn which breeds everyday through the rags, media and boards and blogs. Molly has been attacked as well by the same sources. Wrongful name calling serves no purpose to any of the participants of these shows. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3369241;
    Jason came to the Bachelor by popular demand, the audience petitioned to ABC to make him the Bach. He did not ignore his child, the boy was with him I believe it was stated every other week. The child was never over subjected to the limelight and obvious the Mother of Ty was O.K. with the situation or Jason would not have done the show. 25 women came to meet this man and one decided he could be her husband and she could be a wife and stepmother. When Jason decided he didn't feel the marriage to be was right thing for him, he told tptb and the rest is history. Melissa had a broken heart, she is over it, she evidently felt the need to apologize for her behavior to Jason (which we were not privy to) and has gone on with her life, her job supposedly dating and is happy. IMO Melissa would want her friends to get on with their lives and be happy with her. Unfortunately, Jason has not been allowed to go on with his life, he is the subject of unbelievable scorn which breeds everyday through the rags, media and boards and blogs. Molly has been attacked as well by the same sources. Wrongful name calling serves no purpose to any of the participants of these shows. JMO
    One of the best posts I have read all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3368712;
    I wondered about this too - the gift of the tent (no car or trip to far off places) - and you wonder how the 2 of them are going to do this long distance relationship .... maybe it's all a hoax and the internet will be blamed for it all !
    Isn't Molly a buyer for a Dept. Store? If so, she would do a lot of traveling and may have frequentflyer miles built up. At least, I hope she does.

I agree. It's getting over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;3369247;
    Isn't Molly a buyer for a Dept. Store? If so, she would do a lot of traveling and may have frequentflyer miles built up. At least, I hope she does.

She's actually an assistant buyer. I know at Meijer (where my Mom retired from) Buyers traveled a lot - she said the assistants did all the grunt work at the office. Not sure if it's the same at Kohl's.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3369219;
    I bet he isn't. He may not be on this board, but he is diffinitely thinking about what is going on and what he did. Stuff like this just don't disappear from your mind, it takes time. I would hope he is learning to be a better father than what he has displayed. The stuff I read, that he has said, about what advice he would tell Ty, disturbs me. You stress to your child to make good decision, but most of all you be a good example for them, as my pastor say, they are watching everything you do.
    I agree with your pastor, but, that also includes drinking in excess, cussing, smoking, jealousy, speaking badly of others and so on. My point, we have not seen Jason do or say anything in front of Ty that would not be acceptable. [at least that is my opinion] He seems to come from a very supportive & caring family, all of whom seem to have Ty's best interest at heart.

Jason running and greeting Ty in the manner that he did may have been for the camera's, I would guess father & son have a close relationship. But, Ty hitting that golf ball as stright as he did and at his age shows that golf is something he and Jason share.

I am away from home a lot and can not spend the time with my son on a daily bases as many mothers are able to do. But, the time we spend together is quality time. We talk, joke and do things we both enjoy. This is the way I see Jason and Ty's relationship.

The mess he created, so he has to live with it. There's consequences and repercussion of his acts.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3369107;
    OK, my bad. This isn't a forum on DCCs or cheerleading in general. And I am sure opinions are all over the place on those topics. And I feel I may have been getting testy/tired. I will say no more on this as it seems to not be going well...but before that:
    I didn't perform seeking the limelight. I happen to love dancing and football. That simple. And your TV time in today's market (and not the good old 1980's which are sooo over) is like nil. And nobody works or goes to school all day, practices at night, and on Saturday, and spends their Sunday on the sidelines for 50 bucks because they might wave to a TV camera once.

I have to say my "costume" was less skimpy than many bathing suits on public beaches, or frankly, seen at times in public places. And certainly more than Ms. Prim and Proper Molly was wearing as she straddled Jason in the oh so staid massaage scene!

But the boots are really cool. This is the end, my friends. I promise. Now back to mocking Jascum.
    Thank you so much for this post. I agree that this is not a thread about the DCC...but as a fan, I will stand up to defend you too. People may not realize that America's Sweethearts are a very classy organization and fans of the DCC have watched the ones just wanting fame or "TV time" actually cut for some of those reasons. I truly believe that the members of this squad mostly do it for the love of dance. Melissa, I believe, is like that too.

Melissa is now America's Sweetheart in two ways...and she deserves all the happiness in the world. Whether she chooses that in a public or private forum, either way, she has my support...and the support of so many across this country.