Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3369063;
    Short shorts a "faux pas"? I guess some people can view them that way. I tend to think a "faux pas" is more in line with straddling a prone man's stomach while wearing a skimpy bikini bottom with your spread crotch halfway between his face and his lap while oiling down his chest and stomach. But that was probably just that wonky "edit" making Molly look like she was seducing Jason...bless her heart.
    My word! I had no idea. I thought that scene was to show Molly's physical fitness (and thereby ability to take care of a small child) and her caring and nurturing nature (also a good thing when dealing with children). I shall have to rethink my interpretation.

Jason Mesnick is not a good catch. He is a normal divorced single father, with a balding head and man boobs plus he lives with his brother who also cries at a drop a hat. I cannot forget how he smooches everything in sight, the last girl he kissed could probably taste the lunch of another girl before her... eeewww.

Andrew Firestone is the only good catch imho, who ever agreed to be in this pathetic show.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3369143;
    Nah, too human. too normal. sounds like a nice guy...hey, isn't that the nice single dad who lwas abandoned by his wife, and who ives in Seattle raising his little boy all by himself?
    Yes, Jason is that person, single dad raising his son with his ex-wife who lives in Seattle. Melissa had no problem with Jason, she was willing to marry him. The name calling imo serves no purpose and why is it okay to call some people derogatory adjectives but not others. Cheerleader is certainly nothing derogatory and it is no doubt one of the references to Melissa probably for the rest of her life, and certainly she is not ashamed of it.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3369185;
    Yes, Jason is that person, single dad raising his son with his ex-wife who lives in Seattle. Melissa had no problem with Jason, she was willing to marry him. The name calling imo serves no purpose and why is it okay to call some people derogatory adjectives but not others. Cheerleader is certainly nothing derogatory and it is no doubt one of the references to Melissa probably for the rest of her life, and certainly she is not ashamed of it.
    I agree pminn and I bet Jason isn't spending time on this board debating what he should and shouldn't have done. I would bet he is spending time with his child and being the father he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3369193;
    I agree pminn and I bet Jason isn't spending time on this board debating what he should and shouldn't have done. I would bet he is spending time with his child and being the father he should be.
    I sure hope you're right. I would love to see him become the father he should be.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3369185;
    If Jason had of proposed to me and done me the way he did Melissa, I would have come up with much more explicit names for him!!!! I think she handled it very well considering, and the fact that she only called him one name is a miracle.

FORT Fogey

Jason can't debate what he should and shouldn't do...that would actually assume a fact not established...that he knows what he should and should not do. And he doesn't have time for the boards...he's too busy changing his story by the minute on every TV, radio show or publication he can find. Oh, yeah and running his find a mate/single parent website.

Spendng time with his child? The one he's pawned off while speinding the past year sucking face on 2 back to back TB(ette)s?

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3369196;
    I sure hope you're right. I would love to see him become the father he should be.
    I haven't seen anything that would make me think he hasn't been the father he should be....from what I have seen and what we have been shown they are close and love each other and to me that is all that counts.....it is not my place to tell him how to parent or for that matter judge his parenting skills.....that is his ex-wifes.

The first thing that turned me off to Jason was the "single dad" title. He is a divorced father, period.
    Just doing a quick google search there are already a lot of single parent resources - I guess he thinks his will fill a void?

I bet he isn't. He may not be on this board, but he is diffinitely thinking about what is going on and what he did. Stuff like this just don't disappear from your mind, it takes time. I would hope he is learning to be a better father than what he has displayed. The stuff I read, that he has said, about what advice he would tell Ty, disturbs me. You stress to your child to make good decision, but most of all you be a good example for them, as my pastor say, they are watching everything you do.