Page 5 of 582 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Re: B13 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3261794;
    Tsk Tsk--he's listening!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3261818;
    You are fairly new; just wait until you hear us really get to snarking on him - not that the man doesn't deserve it.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3261794;
    Tsk Tsk--he's listening!!

PRICELESS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3261825;
    You are fairly new; just wait until you hear us really get to snarking on him - not that the man doesn't deserve it.

He does deserve it, for wanting ratings, drama, and more drama! And giving the ladies bad edits.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3261827;
    He does deserve it, for wanting ratings, drama, and more drama! And giving the ladies bad edits.
    I am telling you the man would throw his grandmother under the bus for an advantage and tell her, "It's reality tv".

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3261841;
    I am telling you the man would throw his grandmother under the bus for an advantage and tell her, "It's reality tv".
    He would probably tell her it was a better mode of transportation, too, albeit a rougher ride and then take out an insurance policy on her with him as benificiary.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3261846;
    He would probably tell her it was a better mode of transportation, too, albeit a rougher ride and then take out an insurance policy on her with him as benificiary.
    snark, snark

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3261846;
    Kasha you are on a roll, I love it! After all Fleiss=

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3261769;
    Hi Sueb1961 Welcome back !!! The discovery is fun ... we'll see about the show!

We will see Deanna, probably at Eagle's Nest before or after the helicopter date IMO (whenever that is) and she IS coming back because Fleiss made her come back - for the same reasons he does other things

Hi jelle thanks. I bet he didn't have to twist her arm to much. I for one have seen enough of her.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3260276;
    Even though they are real people, they are characters on a heavily editted show, and IMO, it would be a miracle if any of them found real, true, lasting love via this show.
    I think that's the perfect way to state it - what we see are edited characters, shown in a way to be surprising and entertaining to the audience. I imagine there is maybe 10% reality in a reality show -- what they say isn't scripted, but the plot certainly is. The dates certainly are. The situation lends itself to an almost guaranteed hyper-aware sensitivity of attraction and immediate stress level.

Then add on top of that the fact that the editors are going to look for the best hooks, the most drama, the characters that create a good show...and edit accordingly? Who we see on the screen are almost like caricature versions of the real thing-- close enough to resemble, but nothing really like the person to start.

We see the characters fall in love... it's up to the people whether or not they are a good match and can last in real life. But I almost look at the two as different "couples" altogether.